Paired up with a dummy... >.>

Mom's friend's son turns out to be your ''Meant to be''

'The only whispers that were in your head was 'Just keep the necklace and wait for me to come back...''

''YA~ _____... YA! WAKE UP____!'' You opened your eyes and found your best friend Taeyeon, still shaking your left arm. ''Teacher's here!'' She whispered and went back to her seat.

''Gahh..'' You made a sound and started organizing your books and pencils.

''Good morning class.'' Sais teacher Gong.

''Good morning Teacher Gong!'' The class said in unision, except for Jinyoung, who just sat at his seat, with his back slouched down and eyes on the teacher.

''Okay, let's get started. First, what i have to  say is that since there is only 3 months of school left, you will do a project, a big project that will take up at least the three months.'' The teacher started.

''Ugh..'' The class sighed in unison again.

''I dont think you guys would be UGH-ing if i told you that is project is 75% of your overall grade, would you?'' He teased.

The class shot up and paid attention with wide, opened eyes.

''And third of all, I will be pairing you up with a partner.'' Said the teacher. ''Why? you ask? Beacuase I feel that this class needs more communition work.''

''Ahh...'' The class said in unison again.

''So we'll start now. I made the list last night already.'' Smiled the teacher. ''Lee_____ and Jinyoung.''  

Your heart skipped a beat as soon as Teacher Gong said your names.  You truned to your right to see weather Jinyoung was looking at you or not, and surpisingly, he was turning his head everywhere around the room untill he met your eyes with his. You smiled alittle bit and waved your hand. He just scoffed, rolled his eyes, and turned back to the teacher.

''Great, got paired up with a dummy. Why cant i just work with Tae?'' You asked youreslf. ''I'm going to ask for a transfer partner. I'll just say that, I cant work with him or soemthing.''  You reasoned to yourself. 

''Taeyeon with Lee Minho.'' Mr. Gong intruppted your reason of thoughts. And your heart dropped again. I can't break Tae and Minho apart. Tae likes Minho and who knows, maybe this is her only chance to spend threee months with him. ALONE. i cant break that. You thought to yourself.  

*SIGH...* You let out a big sigh and class started.  ''Okay, now go look for your partners and I'll assign your subject for your project.'' Mr. Gong said. You sighed, got up, grabbed you notebook and pencil, and you were ready to walk to his table until someone tapped you on the shoulder.

''We'll just sit here.'' He said.

''Oh. okay,'' you replied and after you turned around.

Your POV:

''So how's your day been so far, Jinyoung-sshi?'' I asked him politley, afraid that if I ask him imformally, he'll get mad at me.

He scoffed, crossed his arms to his chest, leaned back at his chair and said ''Cut it with the formallity. Just talk imformal with me. I'm not used to people speaking formally with me.''  

I just nodded but he added. ''Also, call me Oppa.''  I could've swore, my heart skipped a beat again.

''O-Oppa?'' You asked with wide eyes.

''Yeah, if you're going to call me Jinyoung-sshi for 3 months, i cant take it, so just call me Oppa.''

You nodded again. Aish, why do i have to get paired up with him? It's bad enough i drempt about Jinyoung- Wait, His name is Jinyoung. Could he be Jinyoung Oppa? Nawh. He cant be. I reasoned myself out of that reasoning.

''Hey man, what's up?'' Jinyoung said in a different language to Minho-sshi. (A/N: BLUE IS ENGLISH :))

''Nothing much man,'' Minho bowed down to you. ''And who might this be?'' He asked Jinyoung.  To be honest, i can understand English a little bit because my mom used to teach me it when i was little since she was a English professor.

''L- L-Lee _______-imida'' I told him shyly.

''You understand English?'' Jinyoung and Minho both asked surprisingly.

You just nodded.

''Perfect.'' Minho smiled while Jinyoung scoffed again.

''Jinyoung-Ssh- I mean, Jinyoung Oppa, do you like to scoff alot?'' You asked him since you were getting tired of him scoffing.

''Why do you-''

''Now, Jinyoung, that's not a way to speak to a wonderful lady like her.'' Minho cutted in.

''Sorry Huyng.'' He said.

''Okay, Jinyoung and _____. You pick what you guys are going to study on. Now,'' He said as he held his pen and clipboard in one hand and a hat in another. ''pick a paper out of this hat.''  

''You pick, o-oppa.'' You choked on the word oppa and so did your teacher.

''You pick.'' He replied.

''No, you pick.'' You fought back.

''Aish, really?'' He said while stuffing his hand in the hat and pulled out a paper.

''Jinyoung, what is it?'' Mr..Gong asked, setting the hat on the desk.

''Aish, just wait.'' he said, getting annoyed.

''Jinyoung, what did you get?!'' Minho asked eagerly.

''Minho, don't you have a group to get back to?'' Mr.Gong asked. Minho nodded and left.

''Topaz?'' Jinyoung asked Mr.Gong.

''Ahh.. Topaz, the beautiful blue stone? You're lucky.'' Mr. Gong said as he started writing on his clipboard. ''You will  need to know the following things about the stone.''

I took my pen out and started writing. History, where found, what's used for.... ''Thank you Mr.Gong.'' I said as he left.

''Topaz huh? I know nothing about it.'' He said, playing with the paper.

RINNGG!! The classbell rang. I started sorting my paper until i found Jinyoung scribbling something on my paper.

He looked up at me and said ''here's my number,'' He got up and pushed in the chair. ''Call me.'' He winked and left for his table.

''But Jinyoung oppa, when do you-'' I asked and suddenly got cut off.

''The paper says it all.'' He said and gave me a hug, which surprised me. When he hugged me, in my ears, i heard him say ''Bye. Remember to call.'' Then he let go and had a grin on his face, and left.

I looked down. There was only his number. Great, now i gotta call him. I thought to my self as i stuffed everything into my backpack and put it around my shoulder.

''_______! How's your partner?!'' Tae asked eagerly. ''Mine is so sweet! He asked me to call him Oppa!''  

''Same here, but not the sweet part. Apparently, i have to call him to schedual the project session.'' I said.

''But how will you know his-'' Tae asked, but then got cut off when i showed her my notebook and she let a 'Oh' out of .

''LOOK AT WHAT IT SAYS UNDER IT!'' She screamed suddenly, which made me jump alittle.

''Ya! Are you trying to scare me to death?'' I asked.

''Look, under his number. I says 143.'' Tae explained.

''Annd???... '' I asked, waiting for Tae to explain the rest.

''You seriously dont know what 143 means?'' She asked me and rolled her eyes at me. ''THAT MEANS I LOVE YOU!''

''Weh?'' I asked her, feeling my heart pump faster and faster. 

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY DEAR READERS!

Please comment and subscribe!

Happy Holidays!~