Uh.....

Mom's friend's son turns out to be your ''Meant to be''

I apologize for not updating sooner... I was busy these days. You know, with school and all. 

Enjoy~

"here you go jinyoung," umma said, handing jinyoung a bowl of rice, plate and a spoon and chopsticks.

"thank you ajjumah!" he bowed and started eating. And what happened to the jinyoung in class?! 

"aigoo, it's alright," umma smiled. ''Dont be so courtious and just eat okay?" 

He just smiled and nodded. "ajjumah, you cooking is still-" then he broke off. "still what?" I asked him. He seems sorta like a type of person you'd be suscpisous about. Even though he'd be cute and all on the outside... 

Jinyoungs pov:

"ajjumah, your cooking is still-" I broke off.

"still what?" I heard ____ ask.  I shook my head and kept eating.

"Nothing. You and your mother just remind me of somebody I knew." how could my partners name be just like hers? How could ajjumah look exactly like her mom? Could it... Nawh.

"so, about the project..." I heard ___ broke in.

"Mhm?" I asked her. To be honest, IM STARVED.

"do you know what it looks like?" she added, "the topaz stone?" 

"topaz?! ____ don't you-" ahjjumah broke in but then got cut off by ____'s look in her face. I could see it, both sadness and confusion.

"ur... Umm... Yes, I've bought a topaz necklace before." I said, wondering if I'd get any reaction from her, and I did. Her eyes immidiatly shot up an glance at me.

"r-really?" she asked surprised. 

I shrugged. "yeah, I bought one once for someone."

______'s POV:

He shrugged. "yeah, I bought one once for someone." Could it be him? Or could it be a coinincidince? I mean, first the name, then my umma, and then the necklace.

"UMMA! WE'RE GOING TO WORK ON THE PROJECT NOW!" I yelled and dragged him upstairs before he could take another bite of rice. Or before my umma could say another thing.  We walked into my room and I had him sit on my computer chair.  "stay right there,"" I ordered.

"sure," he shrugged. "cuz that's what I do, ruff ruff!" I rolled my eye and went over to my closet.  "whoa whao, what are you doing?" he covered his eyes.

"AISH, DONT WORRY," I yelled at him. WHAT DID HE THINK I AM?! I open the daware and took the little box that was in there, went over to my desk, where he was sitting, took the key and unlocked the box with the mini key. "now, tell me," I carefully took the necklace out slowly. "if you reconize  this necklace."  His eyes were filled with wonder.

Jinyoungs POV;

She walked over to her closet and took out a mini box, took the mini key that I thought was a diary key, and unlocked the box. "now tell me," she said slowly. "if you reconize this necklace." she took it out- My heart dropped. COULD IT BE HER?  The girl I've been looking for around Korea for years?Wait, one way to find out. I slowly took the necklace, flipped it around to see the back of the silver and searched for the letter-

J

IT WAS HER. IT'S BEEN HER ALL ALONG. HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO BLIND?! I've been acting as a jerk.

"hello?" she waved her hand at my eye, trying to get my attention.

  _____'s pov:

He's been staring blankly at me for more than 2 minutes already... Time to break the thought. "hello?" I waved my hand at his eye, trying to get his attention, and I guess it worked. He blinked for a while, shook his head, THEN HUGGED ME. WHY WOULD HE HUG ME?! 

"I'll send someone to get you tomrrow so get ready to go around 7pm kay?" he said but then added before I could answer "I need to leave."

"I'll bring you out." I answered.

"No, stay in," He held my shoulder. Was there something wrong with that necklace? Does it hyptnoize people? "you'll catch a cold. I'll walk myself out." then he ran downstairs and a few seconds later, I heard a car engine starting, the  he left.  Tomorrow. 7pm. What does he want?

Jinyoungs pov:

When I got home, I immidiatly went to look for noona. And then, I found her. She was in her room, painting as usual. I knocked on the door. 

"enter,"she answered so I entered. She looked at me, but the  back at her drawing. "what's up?" she asked me.

"noona," I sat down. "do you belive in fate?"  She stopped drawing and looked at me.

"fate isn't something anyone will belive in. You choose your own fate, you decide what to do in life, not fate. Fate is just a coincidence that happen in life over and over again. You make your own fate. So you decide you belive in fate or not." She answered, but went back to painting.

"why? Did you find-"

"no."I answered flatly. How could It be her and I didn't notice?! "just askin."

 

Jinyoung, your sister and i both know that you like _____! Just go and make things better!!! <3 

So, this was a short chapter, but i'm almost to the end.. >.< I feel that there's like 4 more chapters before i end this. Please subscribe and comment, no matter if you're a new reader or old, I would like y'all to comment and subscribe(If you wanna). Thank you very much. 

And I deeply apologize about skipping the POV's around so much... >.<