Really?!

Mom's friend's son turns out to be your ''Meant to be''

Enjoy~

''Abbjui,'' I started. Did he already find out? ''What are you doing here?''

''This son of mine,'' He walked to me and slapped my head. OUCH. ''He doesn't even know how to greet anyone these days?! Why did i even send him into states for??? Aish.'' 

''Appa...'' I rubbed my head. ''Ahjumma,'' i bowed and she bowed back. Then i continued with my question. ''What are you doing here abuji?''

''Oh,right,'' He went back and sat down. ''We're going back into the states.'' 

''WHAT?!'' Me and ____ both said in unison. ''But, But, but me and ___ are.. are..'' I took her hand. ''We're together now..''

Abuji laughed. WHY'S HE LAUGHING?!

''_____ sweetie, come,'' Ajummah gestured ___ to sit next to her. She went over but also dragged me over to sit next to her. ''Now, calm down, we'll explain.''

''Alright umma..'' She said queitly.

''We've been talking for a while, and we've been thinking how you guys met after 10 years, and how it must be fate's doings,'' She begun. ''so, we talked about going into the states and living with Jinyoung's family since Jinyoung and you cant be broken up again, so that was our only way.''

''But why does Jinyoung have to do to america?'' She asked.

''Because we have a company there,'' I answered. ''And my abuji has to take care of it.''

''And it's going to be handed down to you?'' she finished for me. I nodded.

''So, honey,'' Ajummah started. ''Do you really love Jinyoung?'' 

''Umma~'' She whined and her face got red.

''Jinyoung,'' Abuji started as well. AISH...

''Yes, abuji?'' 

''Do you love ____?'' He asked. I'm a man, I'll answer.

''Yes.'' 

''Great,'' He clapped his hands together. ''If it's alright with you _____, we'll go to america ASAP.''

I looked at her and we locked glances for a long time before she could say anything. ''Umma, are you coming too then?''

''Yes sweetie,'' She answered.

''Then I'm fine with it.'' ____ smiled and i picked her up and hugged her tightly. 

''Great,'' Abuji sipped his tea. ''Then lets talk about the wedding.'' 

''WEDDING?!'' We said in unison.

''Yeah, i mean, in California, it's not against the law to marry at 18.'' Abuji shrugged. ''And since you both love eachother, why not get married?''

GREAT JOB ABUJI! ^^

_____'s POV:

WEDDING?! WEDDING! WEDDING?! WHAT?! WE'RE ONLY 18! AND WEDDING?! HUH?! WAIT THEN WHAT ABOUT SCHOOL?!

''Mr.Park,'' I started. ''What about our school?'' 

''Already cancelled it. Told them you're moving to states.'' He smiled.

''ALRIGHT ABUJI!'' Jinyoung gave Mr. Park a high five, but he ignored it.

''______,'' Mr. Park sighed. ''Don't you love Jinyoung?''

''Yes,'' i answered immidiatly.

''Then why not marry him?'' 

''Because...'' I felt myself blushing. ''Because... If we do, we're going to have to... do that..'' I looked down.

''Do what?'' He asked with a confused tone.

''That..''

''What's that?'' He asked, but then Jinyoung whispered into Mr.Park's ear and he started laughing.

''HAHAHA! No,'' He stated. ''That's far too early, i'm sure your mother wouldn't even accept that! I'M SURE THE STATE WOULDN'T EVEN ACCEPT IT!''

''Well,'' Umma shrugged. ''I'm alright with it.. I want a grandson already..''

''UMMA~~~~~~'' I whined.

''Alright, alright, enough joking around.'' She smiled. ''Go pack up.'' 

I nodded, ''But when are we leaving?'' 

''Tomorrow afternoon.'' 

''AFTERNOON?!'' I screamed. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PACK EVERTHING IN ONE NIGHT?! ''HOW SHOULD I PACK SO MUCH STUFF IN ONE NIGHT?!''

''Jinyoung'll stay and help.'' Mr. Park suggested.

''Really?!'' Me an jinyoung said in unison.

Mr. Park nodded. ''Now, i have to leave,'' He looked at me. ''I have to tell Mrs. Park about the great news.'' Then he looked at Jinyoung. ''If you pack too late, you can stay here if Mrs. Lee allows. And I already told the maids to get your stuff ready so don't worry about that.''

''Thanks abuji!'' He hugged his dad. AWH....>.<

''Goodnight Mr.Park. Thank you.'' I bowed and he left.

''okay okay, you guys go pack and i'll go pack mine.'' Umma stood up and walked to her room.

''Lets go jinyoung!'' I pulled him to my room and we started packing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''HURRY! WE'RE LATE,'' Jinyoung pulled me to the boarding door.

''Okay okay,'' I smiled.

''Where's your boarding pass?'' 

''Here.''

''Okay, lets go then.'' He pulled me into that one tunnle thing and we were on the plane. FIRST CLASS?! This is going to be a great ride. Thank goodness the seats were paired in 2's. I sat with Jinyoung, umma sat with unnie, and Mr. and Mrs. Park sat together. 

A few moment's later, the plane took off. ''Comon, you should sleep,'' Jinyoung put my head on his shoulder and a blanket over me. ''It's going to be a long ride.''

''It's alright..'' closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''______'' Jinyoung said lightly. ''_______, we're here.'' 

I opened my eyes and then looked out the window. ''We're here? WE'RE HERE!!!''

''Yes yes, now let's go get our luggage.'' 

I nodded, got up, and went through this tunnle thing agian, and we were in the airport! SO HOT... >.<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went out the door and it was sunny. L-A-X? Is that a airport name??? Eh, oh well.

Few moment's later, a limosine came and we went in. I guess i fell asleep again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''_____'' I heard jinyoung's voice again. ''______, It's time to go..we're here.''

''Really?'' I sat up and tired looking for jinyoungs house, but all i see is a big building...

A/N: Only if i lived there... <3

''Where's your home oppa?'' I asked, still looking around. ''All i see is a big building..''

''That's where we'll be staying at.'' He smiled, took my hand and went out of the limosine. I'm glad i changed into short shorts and a light t-shirt in the airport or else i'll be sweating like an oaf right now..

''Wow..'' I sighed..

''Let's go.'' He took my hand but i stopped him

''Our luggage.'' 

''Someone will get it.'' He dragged me into the building. Ahh.. so cool in there... >.< ''I wanna show you OUR room.''  He smirked and ran a flight of stairs.

''Ya! PARK JINYOUNG! DO YOU WANNA DIE?!'' i followed him up the stairs, then turned left, then right, then opened a pair of doors. O.M.G. IT WAS HUGE.

There was one room, then another room across from it with a door connected to that room.

''I know you're not used to this marrige thing, so i was thinking, why not connect our rooms then. Then when we grow up, have a little baby boy and girl, we'll have them in the room that their umma stayed in when she was 18.''  I turned around and Jinyoungs arms were around my shoulder. Before i could say any thing else, he added ''Umma said that the wedding's going to be tommrrow.''

''T-t-tomorrow?'' I asked again.

He nodded and hugged me tighter. ''Let's go, i wanna show you around.'' 

I nodded and took his hand and we went exploring the big masion.

 

 

DOUBLE UPDATE! GET READY FOR THE LAST CHAPTER!!!  I might write the final chapter today....We'll see. 

I'm sorry if it's hard to see, but there's a wedding coming up, and i want you, all my subscribers to be there^^