Otteohge?! What to do?

Mom's friend's son turns out to be your ''Meant to be''

''You seriously dont know what 143 means?!'' Tae screamed at me. ''It means I love you.'' She explained.

''Weh?'' I almost choked. ''Say it again please?'' i ordered Tae to repeat what she just said.

''143 MEANS I LOVE YOU.'' she said slowly.''Is it in your pretty little brain yet?''  She tapped my forehead.

''Yeah, yeah,'' i fliped her hand off my forehead. ''but i'm still just really surprised...'' I added.

''Well dont be! GET HOME, AND CALL HIM ALREADY.'' she pushed me out of the classroom, out of the school gate, and all the way home.

''Unni!'' I whined. ''Why do i have to call him?!''  

''He said 143!'' DURH!'' she gave me a idiotic look.

''Ugh...!'' I groaned and rolled my eyes and i put my hand in my pocket to look for my keys.

''AND CALL HIM OPPA!'' she yelled as she ran home.

''Bye unni!'' I yelled.

''Bye ____'' She replied but i could barly hear her.

Aish, where's my keys? I thought to myself. I bet Umma isnt home yet, since she has to work late. I kept searching around my jacket pockets, backpack pockets but there's nothing.

''Aish,'' I yelled.

''Could it be in the classroom? no way, I cant even go there now since the school is locked. Wait, could it be. No, It wouldn't. But could it be that HE took my keys? But why would he?'' I thought to myself.

A/N: Green is Jinyoung's POV.

When I got home, I set my jacket down and heard a cling noise inside my jacket.

''What's that?'' I yelled, as if there were something/someone there.

I walked over to my jacket and looking inside my pocket, placed my hand in my pocket and picked out something hard and metal. There's only 2 keys.One is a regular house key i guess and the other is about the 1/10 of the size of the house key. Must be a diary key. I thought. But then something caught my eye. It was a hello kitty key chain/charm. I've seen this somewhere. Where though... I examined the charm closer, then I saw a word I reconized. the words ''LEE______''  were ingraved on it.

''Wait, what time is it?'' I asked myself, immidiatly pulling my wrist to my eye. ''6:20, it's getting dark. I wonder if she'll be alright. Hm.. where does she live?''  While holding the engraved charm, I felt something rough on the other Kitty. So I turned it around and found a address, i think. Not even knowing what i was doing, i was already at my car, as if i were possesed by something. I immidiatly instered the adress onto my GPS and started driving.

''______ You'll be okay, i'm coming.'' I bit my finger while the other hand on the stearing wheel.

~30 minnutes paassed by.~

____ just sat by the front step of the door, waiting for her umma to come home. It was cold at night and she was shivering. But suddenly, she saw a flick of light in her room. Someone MUST be home. She thought to herself, then decided to ring the doorbell. 

~Ding Dong~ DING DONG! DINGDONG DINGDONG!

''COMING! WAIT ONE SECOND!'' she heard her Umma's voice.

''Umma! It's me! Open up! Please hurry!'' She screamed to her umma.

''Okay okay, i'm coming!'' She opened the door and ____ ran inside.

''Omo! what happened? Why is your face so pale and cold? How long have you been siting outside?'' Her mom flooded her with questions.

''Umma... Please make something warm for me to eat.'' She begged. Her mom just nodded and walked towards the kitchen.

''Go take a hot shower while i make dinner.'' She ordered _____.

''Yes umma.''  

After Shower/During dinner

~Ding Dong~

''I'll get it.'' Umma said calmly as I stuffed rice into my mouth. I mean, i've been sitting outside right after school ened, AND IT'S FREEZING.

~Few seconds later~

''OMO! JINYOUNG?! IS THAT YOU?!'' I heard Umma yell so I ran to the door.

''Ya! _____, why is your keys in MY pockets?'' He asked me.

''Umm.. Jinyoung-sh-'' He widened his eyes at me. ''I mean Oppa,''

''Oppa?'' My mom asked with a wide eye.

''Umm... Umma, this is Jinyoung-O-oppa and he's my partner for this project that we have to do.'' I answered.

''Ah... Okay. Well, Jinyoung, come in, you haven't ate yet have you?'' Umma asked him.

''Umma...'' I whined.

''Now, is that the way to treat your classmate who brought you your keys, worried that you'll freeze to death outside?'' Umma asked me.

''Ani...'' I answered umma and i saw a grin on his face. ''Come in oppa.''

He took a step, but then i stopped him.

''First give me my keys.'' I opened my hands. He laughed and put my keys in my hand.

''Now may i come in?'' He asked me. I nodded. 

 

 

HEHEHEH.. So, how was this chapter???

Does ___'s umma know that it's ''That'' Jinyoung-oppa?

Subscribe and comment:)