Nightmare/flash back

Mom's friend's son turns out to be your ''Meant to be''

I sat by the pond throwing pebbles  while the other kids were inside joking around until their umma and appa's came. Just then, I felt a light tap on my shoulder. ''Can I sit nex to you?'' 

I turned around and it was the same boy who sat by me at the party. I immidiatly nodded and he went around the bench and sat down. When he sat down, his arms brushed against mine.

''So, did you enjoy the party?'' He asked. 

''Yes. Happy birthday. I think i didnt tell you that at the party. Sorry.'' You stood up and bowed your head down.

''Ani, it's okay.'' He stood up and held onto your shoulder. ''Here, sit down.'' 

''Kay.''

''So, what's your name?'' He asked. 

''Lee ________-Imida. What's your name?'' You asked.

''Jinyoung-imida.'' He answered. 

''Nice to meet you Jinyoung-sshi.''

''Call me oppa. I AM older than you right?'' He asked.

You just nodded.

''Great, then call me oppa.'' He said cheerfully. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As time flew by, you and Jinyoung became best friends,

You found out that your umma is Jinyoung's appa's bestfriend,

so you and Jinyoung hanged out alot more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One day, you invited Jinyoung to your birthday party, but there were no other kids because he was your only good friend. As time flew by at your party, you and Jinyoung walked out to the to the back yard and sat on the swings.

''Happy Birthday Lee ______!'' He said cheerfully and stood infront of you. He reached his one of his hand into his right pocket and pulled out a blue necklace. You didn't get a better look at it while he took it out of his pocket but you know that it's blue. ''This is.. is.... um.. this is.. is for you.'' He said. '' I saved up some money from my appa to get this.'' His face was getting more and more red by the second. He held it out to you, but avoid your eye contact.

''Gomawoyo!'' You smiled as you looked at the small pendant. It had a blue heart in the middle and is held to the necklace by 4 corners of silver.

(It looks like this, because my describing is very bad...)

He got around you and placed the neckclace around your neck. You pulled your long balck hair out of his way. When his cold fingers touched your skin, you had goosbumps. Once he's done, you put your hair back down and he came facing you again.

''I'm sorry _______, but i'm leaving to America.'' Jinyoung said. Your heart sank.

''When are you going to be back?'' You asked, trying to keep a smile but you felt  tears forming in your eye, but you held it in.

''I'm not sure.'' He said and saw your smile drop. ''This is why i got you that necklace. When you think of me, or dont have anyone to talk to, just look at it and think of me. Also, when i'm back, i'll be looking for a girl that wears this necklace.''

''But how will you reconize it's me?'' You asked him.

''It's one of a kind. There's only one in the world. You better keep it safe, or else, if you find me one day, hugging another girl, dont blame me.''He joked.

''I'll keep it close to my heart. But oppa, when are you leaving?'' You asked him. 

''Tonight.'' he answered shortly. ''Right after your party.''

''Well, i guess this is goodbye.'' You stood up and hugged him. You felt a drop of water on your shoulder. He was crying. Then you started breathing heavily. You realized you were crying too.

''Good bye.'' He said.

 

You woke up and felt yourself panting hard. You put your hands on your face and realized that your cheeks were wet. You  looked at the clock, it was 3:00 am.  You let out a big sigh and went back to bed. Yet his words still whisper in your head.

Good bye~ Wait for me~ Hold onto the necklace~

 

So hows the first chapter? 

Please comment and subscribe. 

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!

Not that I'm desperate or anything. 

BUT PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!