Bitten

Square One

Lalisa has always been the vitamin pill that gave energy to all of her group of friends. She would always wake up in good humour even if on a monday full of classes, she laughed of stupid and dumb jokes (really, it wasn’t just a polite laugh) and she was one of those who friends but more than that, accepted to be teased back. A person incredibly friendly, fun, cheeky, crazy and always connected to 2000 volts. Jisoo, the friend who was the most similar to her when it comes to craziness, used to say that sometimes not even her could handle the energy of the youngest. Jennie, the only one who had manners, had those days where she loved or hated Lisa and all of her jokes. When the girl who had orange hair got together with the purple-haired girl who happened to be the oldest, things were pretty chaotic, but Jennie deep inside loved to feel embarrassed because of them.

The three girls were like a family, they understood each other so well that they didn’t need words sometimes. That’s why, when Lisa started to get nervous on specific moments, acting in a weird way that was even painful to watch - really, she sweated and looked like she wanted to run away -, Jennie called Jisoo for a serious talk, something that obviously didn’t result in anything because for such things, Jisoo was as smart as a door.

In the end, Jennie promised to herself that she would become more observant of her surroundings, without alerting Lisa about it. She only decided to confront her friend when she noticed such behaviour starting to show its signals.

- Lisa, what’s your problem? - Jennie was short and direct, trying to look to the place where her friend seemed to glance, uneasy.

- Huh?  - Lisa tried to play dumb, quickly changing her gaze to Jennie to pretend she wasn’t doing anything wrong. - I-I’m hungry, if Jisoo takes a little longer I think I’ll just fall dead right here.

Jennie narrowed her eyes, knowing that that intimidated and had 100% chances of getting a confession when she did it. Lisa gulped - visibly - and looked down, smiling in a way that made it clear that she was hiding something.

- Do you think my name is Jisoo?  - Jennie hit the table with her hand a little too hard, to make Lisa look at her right away. The girl with brown hair was scarier than any thing Lisa saw in horror films. - There are times that it seems you’re almost having a . - Jennie stated, trying to look back to where Lisa stared before. - Spit it out! What were you looking?

- I wasn’t looking at anything!

- Anything what? - Jisoo finally arrived in the middle of the conversation, having in hands trays full of the hamburgers and fries they asked. The dinner was kinda busy for a day that at only 4pm had the sky already getting dark.

- Finally! I was even sweating out of hunger! - Lisa gave a stupid smile to Jisoo’s direction, trying to avoid Jennie’s thoughtful gaze as she extended her long arms to take her food.

- Jisoo, Lisa just did that thing again.

- Did what? Annoyed you? Showed how much she’s unbearable? Oh I know, Satan’s aegyo? - Jisoo gestured, already closing her fists as if she was going to punch Lisa for doing that to poor Jennie.

Jennie just rolled her eyes, still amazed at how Jisoo was slow for that type of stuff.

- She’s nervous because of something or someone in here. Is it a crush, Lisa?  - Jennie began to unwrap her burguer, noticing that Jisoo was ready to steal some of her fries. - Yah!

Jisoo made a face as soon as she felt the slap on her hand, as if that was something outrageous.

- I swear unnie, it was nothing! - Lisa whined before she bit her burguer, wanting that to end soon, to Jennie completely forget about her existence.

- You’re very rude, Jennie. - Jisoo, still affected by the slap, decided to simply steal Lisa’s fries, as if she didn’t have some of her own on her plate. - Maybe Lisa is having an upset stomach, I usually sweat a lot, even more when I feel those gas pains that-

With the disgusted and serious look Jennie gave her, Jisoo chose to stop talking as she put a handful of fries inside .

Seeing that Lisa wasn’t going to say anything - she was even now avoiding looking anywhere but to her food - Jennie sighed deeply, frustrated for knowing that it would be one more day without understanding. However, to attend the prayers she asked for the Gods’ Of Love, it took only a few minutes until something enlightening happened.

Jisoo and Lisa were doing what they did best  - fooling around - and Lisa was already back to her normal state, but everything seemed to change when Lisa looked above Jennie’s shoulders and her smile turned faker than her ginger-ness. Jennie tried not to alert that she noticed so she could get her by surprise, but as soon as she saw Lisa’s eyes starting to follow someone, Jennie started to understand everything. As if things weren’t already interesting, it got better when the same person approached with a cheerful and sweet voice, making Lisa almost get a panic attack while looking at Jennie and wishing silently that she herself was dead.

- Excuse me girls...Hi! Lisa, right? - A dark-haired skinny girl who had a radiant smile stopped for a few instants, greeting Lisa before giving a warm nod to the other two girls on the table.

Lisa could only nod too.

- It’s Chaeyoung…? Your new neighbour? - The girl seemed to think Lisa didn’t recognize her but hell, to Lisa’s heart she for sure did.

- Y-Yeah, of course! He-Hello! - Lisa gave her a goofy smile, having Jennie’s eyes scrutinizing everything between them.

- Hi! I’ll interrupt you guys just a little bit...Hm, do you happen to know if our building has a visitors policy or something?

- I...N-No, I mean...I don’t...Not that I know of. - Lisa was acting so weird that even Jisoo stopped the focus on her food to look at her.

- Oh, ok, I totally forgot to ask the landlord and he’s traveling for the next days...Thanks a lot! - The girl gave them a gentle smile. - See you around Lisa...Bye girls!

- B-Bye!

When Chaeyoung left, Lisa kept her dumb smile plastered on her face, but that didn’t last long. As soon as reality hit her, she thought for a second that she was definitely screwed. Jennie was going to interrogate her until death, and Jisoo would be Jisoo and would troll and .

- What.Was.That? - Jennie started, one eyebrow arched as she looked briefly to the exit door Chaeyoung had just went through after a quick wave.  

- What?

- “He-He-He-Hello????” Jisoo mocked mouth full, even making Jennie laugh. Lisa sighed, gulping once again.

- So that’s the reason. I knew it! I knew it! I told you - Jennie started to give slaps on Jisoo’s arched back. - I told you something was up!

- Ouch! - Jisoo frowned, almost choking with such act.

- You have a crush! Oh my God Lisa, you have your first crush in years and look! It’s not someone who smells like onions! - Jennie exclaimed sarcastically, making Lisa roll her eyes as she tried to dismiss what she was saying as she drank of her cup.

- You’re crazy, I don’t even know her, the heck.

- Really? Why act like a 12 years old boy that just talked to the first hot woman in his life then? If you don’t know her...That’s strange, for a social butterfly like you.

- That is strange. - Jisoo narrowed her eyes, seeing Lisa give her a look like “Thanks for the help” before she looked back to Jennie.

- It’s not like that, she’s just my new neighbour, she moved like 4 days ago. I was just nervous because...Because I was...Ahm, embarrassed! I...I kinda fell off the stairs when she was at the corridor so…

That wasn’t exactly a lie. But Lisa couldn’t tell that she fell off the stairs because she was trying to spy on her while she was talking to the landlord, a floor below.

- Right and I was born yesterday. I should’ve thought of this sooner, this behaviour of yours happened before, how could I not remember? - Jennie was muttering more to herself now than to the others.

- I already said she’s not my crush! - Lisa snapped, being that more motive to prove that she was lying. When she wanted to convince them by doing drama, for sure it was a lie.

- She’s cute though. If you don’t want it, give it to me. - Jisoo stated nonchalantly, making Jennie give her a deadly glare askance. Lisa giggled, knowing that both had a ‘friends with benefits’ relationship but Jennie was too possessive for her to believe in that.

- As if you would actually do something - Jennie retorted, making Jisoo do an expression as if she got hurt by that statement. Lisa saw that as an opportunity to change topics, since she was already tired of embarrassing herself for that day.

- Anyhow, I’m watching you, Lisa, I’m watching you.

Doomed. That was the word that described her from that moment.

                                                                                                                             ---

 

After that disaster of a meeting, Lisa didn’t “talk” to Chaeyoung anymore, apart from usual greetings. Yes, she was embarrassed for stuttering, but she also didn’t know how to approach to simply befriend her. So she stayed in the shadows, like a good creep she knew how to be. It was harmless and it was actually fun to do it, even though she would never say it out loud. “I’m just observing human life, nothing wrong with that” she convinced herself once guilt came, as her eyes followed Chaeyoung walking her dog, down the window.

Lisa didn’t know why she was that interested in someone she barely knew. Perhaps it was because she thought Chaeyoung was cute, or the fact that the girl was really polite and gentle, or that she had a nice sweet voice, or that she looked so smart and artsy when she was reading books on the park nearby, or even the fact that- Lisa heard a loud thud coming from the corridor, making her stop those thoughts. Was she being weird again? She definitely was. Lisa sighed as her eyes stared at the drama on TV, not really paying attention to it anymore. It didn’t help that the lead was boring and clumsy, acting all cutesy and weird when near her crush. Maybe that was too close to home, if she stopped to realize she acted just like that.

It was only when she heard her phone buzzing that she finally gave up on paying attention. It was a text from Jisoo.

“Hey Nallalisa, what u doing?”

“Trying to watch that drama, wanna hang out?”

“Can’t. Stuck in class, that one I failed. I’m texting to say that I saw your crush today. She was here at our Uni.”

Lisa’s eyes got bigger than the normal. Jisoo was doing extra work during their vacation so Lisa didn’t have classes, but the thought of having Chaeyoung studying in the same space as her made her nervous, even though the place was huge and they probably wouldn’t even meet each other often.

“OMG. What was she doing there?”

The reply came faster than her thoughts. Jisoo sure was bored.

“I think she was signing in but wait...You’re not going to deny it?”

Lisa sighed, forgetting that she was supposed to hide that, even though there was no reason to.

“You guys are so annoying.”

“Really though, I was just teasing you but why are you in denial??”

“She’s probably straight as a ruler Chichu.  Besides”

“Even rulers can bend you know, look at Jendeukie.”

She had a good point.

“Why don’t you approach her to know? As a friend first.”

“I don’t even know how. She intimidates me.”

“You’re telling me that cutie intimidates you? What have you become? Tsk.”

“I’m not as bold and outgoing as you.”

“Go there now.”

“What???”

“Knock on her door. Do the cup of sugar thing. Always work.”

“And???”

Jisoo started to type but stopped. Minutes went by and nothing.

For some reason, Lisa felt anxious.

                                                                                                                                ---

Chaeyoung was lying lazily on the couch, eating some mangoes as she watched the funny and cute drama that was on her TV. Tobi, her poodle, was beside her, sleeping deeply. She was a bit tired from all the walking from her soon to be university until home, but it was a good kind of tiredness, since she was excited for everything to start. Her laughs echoed through the room - she was really easy to amuse - when she thought she heard a faint knock on her door.

At first, it was so light that she thought it was the wind, but as soon as she heard another one she was sure it wasn’t. Who could it be? Her friends always warned before, did they forget it? She got up instantly, forgetting to pull down the shirt that was lifted just above her abdomen to relieve the hotness. When she opened the door without looking through the eyehole, her surprised expression took over her face.

- H-He-Hello! - Her orange haired neighbour excitedly greeted, looking a bit uneasy with a big smile.

- Lisa, hey! What’s up?

Lisa’s eyes was as restless as her, going down just in time to remember Chaeyoung of her exposed abs. Not that she cared, though.

- Uhm I...  - Lisa looked away, not knowing where to look. Chaeyoung only then noticed that she held something. - I came to give you a...cup of sugar.

Lisa talked fast, making the other girl get intrigued and confused.

- Oh?

- I mean...Yeah. - The girl extended her arm.

- Thank you? - Chaeyoung giggled cutely, reaching out to take it. Somehow that situation was funny and a bit weird. - That’s really kind of you...But weren’t you supposed to ask for some sugar…?

Even though Chaeyoung was surprised, she was still amused. However, Lisa now felt like dying. Her eyes almost jumped out as her mind processed those words.

- What?

- I mean, usually people ask for a cup of sugar or something like that.

When realization hit her, Lisa felt like running in fear to somewhere she would never meet her again. She started to feel her cheeks burn, totally embarrassed as she saw Chaeyoung’s soft smile towards her. How could she be so dumb? It was obvious! She watched too many cliche dramas and movies to make a noob mistake like that, what was she thinking? Or better, what was Jisoo thinking in recommending such thing? Why didn’t she explain? So dumb-

- Lisa?

- Oh, it’s...It’s not like that - Lisa waved her hands, giving out a weird smile. - This is actually a...Thai tradition...Yeah, I’m from Thailand if you didn’t know. 

How could she know you idiot?

- Oh really? That’s nice!

- Hm we… - Think, think, think! - We have this tradition that we need to give a cup of sugar to new neighbours...After 11 days…

- 11 days? That’s interesting...

- Yeah...It’s not like I was counting the days since you moved though, no, ha, not at all, I think I’m even late actually.

Lisa was now sure she would never talk to her or Jisoo ever again.

- It means that I’m glad and I welcome you in our neighbourhood, something like good luck.

Chaeyoung’s fluffy smile became bigger.

- That’s so cool! I didn’t know that! Thank you so much! - The honesty in her words and expressions was the reason Lisa didn’t feel more like dying out of shame. - Would you like to come in so we can make some good use for this sugar?

Such simple question felt like math equation to Lisa’s brain.

- Ah...No...I mean, I can’t...I need to finish...Something. Yeah.

- Oh, too bad. Let’s leave to some other time then. Again, thank you so much, it’s really nice of you!

- Yeah, sure…Bye! - After that, Lisa turned her back and immediately grimaced at herself.

She was so mortified she felt like melting. Little did she know that as she was being watched by Chaeyoung, the girl was also melting but for some other reasons.

                                                                                                                                ---

Jisoo heard a lot about what happened. Jennie too. Both laughed until their bodies ached. Lisa couldn’t stop thinking about that and now, even had to avoid the girl like the plague. Why was she so dumb? She kept asking herself that same question, as the scene replayed on her head over and over again, at any time. How could she repair that? How could she at least try to save her image? Jennie and Jisoo surely weren’t being of any help to the younger, as the teasing only got worse after that.

That is, until a sunny sunday day came, and the three of them found themselves lazing around on the recreative park on the back of Lisa’s building. Jisoo was playing “basketball” - or so she thought - while Jennie took pictures of people around and Lisa...Well, Lisa was just there, helping Jisoo on that dumbness. She wasn’t much of a sports girl, but the fact that she was taller than Jisoo and she could block her so easily, made the fun have no end.

The day was so nice that she thought nothing could ruin it. Oh how she was wrong. She was shouting and making fun of Jisoo for blocking her attempt for the nth time when she saw the older girl stop what she was doing, as Jennie approached them with a smirk.

- Lisa, look who’s here. - Jennie gave a faint nod to her right, making then all girls look without much discretion.

It was Chaeyoung. She was walking slowly while typing on her phone, her face seeming to be a bit distressed. It was hard to say that the image of that angel ruined Lisa’s day, but it somehow did, since Lisa couldn’t get over her silliness.

- She seems worried about something. - Jisoo pointed out, strongly pulling the ball from Lisa’s hands, since the girl was paralyzed with a bit agape.

- Go talk to her. - Jennie stated, seeing Chaeyoung put the phone in her pocket, starting to look around, her eyebrows furrowed.

- Nope. Not happening.

- If you don’t, I will.

- And you’re going to say wha…

Before Lisa could finish, Jennie was already giving a step ahead, her voice raising while calling the brunette’s name. Lisa turned her face to look at Jisoo, just to see that the girl couldn’t care less. Why was she friends with them again?

Chaeyoung heard that and as she saw familiar faces, a small smile formed on her pink lips while she approached them.

- Chaeyoung-ssi! I’m Jennie, this is Jisoo. - Jennie introduced them, looking briefly at a still dazed looking Lisa.

- Hi guys... - Chaeyoung kept her smile, waved back at Jisoo and looked at Lisa, a bit of questioning shown on her expression.

Jennie saw that, and soon elbowed Lisa’s side.

- Ouch! - Lisa grimaced in pain. - Uh… - Jennie’s eyes shot daggers, which soon made her turn to Chaeyoung’s direction. - Wanna hang out with us?

By the girl’s expression, something was definitely wrong.  

- I would love to but...Right now I’m a bit restless.

- Oh, what’s wrong? - Jennie asked in a honest worried way, making Jisoo even stop what she was doing to pay attention.

- My dog...He’s missing since this morning, I have no idea where he is… - Chaeyoung’s voice sounded a bit trembly, a pout even making its appearance on her lips.

Lisa’s face changed in a second. All of her stupid thoughts were now gone, since she now had a sad crush that looked absolutely adorable even though it made her get sad too.

- How can we help? - Jisoo asked, ball under her arm. Chaeyoung looked briefly to her direction, then turned her attention to Lisa.

- Please if you guys see him around, could you ring me? I’ll show you a pic and give you my number.

All three girls nodded, soon watching as Chaeyoung took out her phone to show Tobi’s picture. When it was time to save her contact, Jennie made sure it was done on Lisa’s phone, just because.

- Don’t worry, we’ll find him. He must be nearby. - Jennie comforted her, giving a weird askance look towards the girl with orange hair.

Lisa almost answered a “What?” before she noticed how she was mute up until now. What a ty person she was!

- Ye-Yeah, Chaengie, we’ll find him soon, I’ll search everywhere!

Words came out fast and unknowingly, but everyone noticed how Lisa actually called the girl by a nickname she never heard of before. For a moment, Lisa dreaded that Chaeyoung was going to reject or say something about that, but as the girl let out a small smile and a sweet little thank you, she secretly sighed in relief.

Chaeyoung left seconds after that, saying that she was supposed to meet a friend so they could go print banners for Tobi. Lisa bid goodbye with a silly smile on her face, not even seeming to be aware that it wasn’t appropriate for the situation.

- You know, when someone is sad, you don’t smile like a fool like that! You give them compassion, Lisa!

Jennie rolled her eyes, making Jisoo giggle while Lisa looked at her totally confused at what she was saying. Chaeyoung’s effect on her was really strong, and they didn’t even interact properly yet.  Why was she feeling so nervous like that?

Lisa felt like she had 14 years old again, and that was definitely not a good thing.

                                                                                                                              ---

Unfortunately, the three girl’s search was to no use. Tobi was nowhere to be found, and that proceeded to the next day, much to Chaeyoung’s despair. When Lisa saw the girl walking into the building as she went back home on that day, a windy night already falling upon them, her heart broke by seeing her sulky and sad expression. “If Tobi doesn’t show up anymore, would it be weird for me to give her another dog?” She thought to herself, even though she already knew that yes, it would be weird, since dogs aren’t objects that can be replaced just like that. After sighing for the millionth time, Lisa finally decided to let everything go to finally fall into deep slumber.

On the day that followed, Lisa and Jisoo agreed to meet each other at the donuts place they always went, so they could laze around a bit more until classes started again. What Lisa wasn't expecting, as she was having a mouth full of pure chocolate donut, was to see a figure that seemed too familiar for her liking. She soon elbowed a distracted Jisoo, making the girl whine and punch her back.

- The heck! What was that for?

- Look! Isn’t that Chaeyoung’s dog?

- What? How the hell could you know, white poodles are all the same.

- That’s a bit offensive.

- What?!

- It’s him, Jisoo! He wears a red bandana on his neck!

- Oh, go there then, save your Chaengie from her sorrow. - Jisoo chuckled, being the annoying she always liked to be. Lisa could only sigh in response, getting up while taking Jisoo’s last bite of her food.

Even though Jisoo complained, Lisa kept her walk towards the other side of the street. The dog was sniffing around on some bikes on the side road, so Lisa approached with a plan in mind. Or so she thought. What dog doesn’t like food and baby voice?

- Hey pretty boy… - The tall girl kept her distance, gaining his attention while talking a bit low and waving the piece of donut around.

Tobi didn’t seem to like her, though. The dog went back to what he was doing, making Lisa try to get even closer.

- Tobi...Look what I have for you! - She waved even more, to gain his attention again.

For a moment, she thought of the possibility of that dog not being the one she thought since Tobi gave her a suspicious look, growling a bit. That alone could be a reason for Lisa to just keep her distance and call Chaeyoung but no, she had to be the hero at least for once. So she tried again, this time, a bit too hard than what she intended to.

- Tobi, look, your mommy is worried so look at this!  - Her hand got closer. - So yummy, so goo-

That’s when disaster actually happened. Just as Jisoo approached them, the dog growled louder, bit the piece and to her luck, stuck his teeth in her hand. Lisa’s scream was similar to a dolphin’s, getting attention from everyone around. Tobi’s bite was strong, but he didn’t kept on it. In reality, what seemed to be minutes lasted only seconds, since the dog started to run away with the food on his mouth.

- Jisoo! Follow him!

As expected, Jisoo was laughing at Lisa, but as she saw that the girl was serious, she decided to do what she was told. The young girl took a few seconds to recover, feeling her hand throb, blood starting to appear through the marks. That made Lisa think that maybe Tobi was still a puppy, since his teeth was really sharp and thin, and made such damage.

Right as Lisa straightened her body, she started to follow Jisoo’s back in between those people, trying her best not to bump into them or to fall flat on her face. The chase kept on going until Jisoo slowed down and stopped at what seemed to be a small park. As Lisa approached, she could see how Tobi was now sitting on the grass, eating the piece on his mouth peacefully.

- Call Chaeyoung, what are you waiting for? - Jisoo looked upon her shoulder, seeing as Lisa was now there, sending strong defiant gazes to the dog as if he cared.

- He hurt me~ - Lisa whined, dialing Chaeyoung’s number.

- Boohoo. Just a bit of blood, you won’t die.

Lisa didn’t know if Jisoo was right, though.

                                                                                                                             ---

- Oh My God! - Chaeyoung’s loud voice sounded as she approached both girls that were sitting on the bench. - Tobi!  

The call was enough for the dog to recognize his owner and to approach her excitedly. Chaeyoung’s smile got so big that for a moment, Lisa even forgot the pain she was feeling. Jisoo smiled as well, seeing how the brunette’s eyes seemed to get shiny and teary as she was on her knees, hugging and receiving kisses from her beloved dog.

The re encounter between them was really cute and it was obvious that Chaeyoung was more than happy. When she got up and went to the girls, she tried her best to show how much she was grateful.

- Thank you so so much! You guys are so amazing, I couldn’t thank you enough!

- It’s no big deal. - Jisoo shrugged, earning an instant glare from Lisa since she was acting as if she was the one who cared enough to get bitten like her.

- I was so sad that...Wait, what’s with your hand Lisa? - Chaeyoung’s eyes stared at the hand Lisa was holding on her lap.

- Oh? Nothing! I fell and-

- Tobi bit her. - Jisoo interrupted, making the change in Chaeyoung’s mood seem transparent and hilarious.

- Are you serious? Oh my God! Tobi! - The girl reprimanded the dog and approached Lisa, kneeling down to take the girl’s hand gently.

- It was nothing, I just… - Now was the time for Lisa to interrupt herself, her heart beating fast as she got flustered by Chaeyoung’s sudden touch.

- I’m so so so sorry! I don’t know why he did that! Jesus, this looks painful! - The girl’s eyebrows were frowned, a cute little pout showing up on her lips as she looked up to her.

Lisa really wanted to kiss that pout away. Her thought sure helped in making her cheeks get hot and red as she had to look down into Chaeyoung’s eyes.

- It’s fine, really, no need to-

Interrupted. Again.

- It was really bad, Tobi tried to catch the food of Lisa’s hand and bit her really hard. - Jisoo’s voice sounded so dramatic that made Lisa’s eyes roll in response.

- Really? I’m so sorry Lisa. Let me take you to the hospital! - Chaeyoung’s slim fingers were caressing the palm of the injured hand, as an act of compassion and guilt.

Lisa could swear that act made the throb stop instantly. If she was going to the hospital, it would be for heart reasons if it kept beating like that.

- I’m fine, Jisoo is exaggerating. - She threw her a glare. - Don’t worry ok? It’s not even hurting anymore.

- Are you sure? I mean my dog is vaccinated and all but the recommended is-

- No need, I’m serious…

As Lisa said that, Chaeyoung sighed and took her hand away. Lisa instantly regretted. Maybe Jisoo was right and she needed to be more dramatic on such opportunity. The girl couldn’t even hide the slight pout.

- Ok...I’m so embarrassed right now. - Chaeyoung let out a awkward laugh, getting up while having Tobi by her side, not seeming to be annoyed by Lisa’s presence anymore.

- Don’t be!

- So, how can I repay you guys? I never felt so thankful and embarrassed at the same time like this.

- Well you can always buy us chicken. - Jisoo shrugged, looking at her nails.

- Oh? Do you know a good place or…?

- She’s kidding. - Lisa replied through her teeth, making Jisoo’s eyes and eyebrows lift. No she wasn’t. - There’s no need for that, Jisoo was already going home.

- But I can also buy some other time…?

Even though Jisoo was actually a bit annoyed since she was playing cupid and deserved at least some chicken as a reward, her friendship values were stronger this time. She saw the opportunity to help her dear friend, so she gave up only for now. Lisa was going to repay her twice.

- Yeah yeah, maybe another time. It’s true, I need to go. Lisa is hungry though, maybe you guys could eat at that restaurant, Lisa, my favourite?

- Huh…

- Awesome! Then let’s head back home, take care of your hand and leave for some food!

Chaeyoung clapped her hands, already completely excited. Jisoo only grinned like the grinch, giving her friend a dirty look as she bid goodbye to them. Lisa, though, tried her hardest not to squeal like a fangirl for actually having such “date”.

When they got back on their building, Chaeyoung made Lisa get into her apartment, taking full care of her injury. Lisa felt like dying every time Chaeyoung, now so close, looked up, fixed her hair behind her ear, and said something random while she worked so attentively on her hand. She was so happy to see the girl happy that her dumb smile - as Jennie would say - was now stuck on , making her cheeks hurt.

After Chaeyoung finished the bandage, they talked for a bit before deciding on their dinner. Lisa was now standing on the outside of the corridor, with Chaeyoung right in front of her.

- So when you get ready, just knock ok?   

- Yeah! Sure! - Lisa answered radiantly.

- Or you can call me, whatever you want.

- Ok!

- Ok!

- …

Both girls stayed there, watching each other, one waiting for the other to “leave” first. It lasted a few moments, until Chaeyoung decided to express herself again, on a sudden act of courage.

- Oh and again… - The girl approached Lisa. - Thank you.

It happened really quickly, but it was definitely enough to make Lisa’s soul leave her body. Chaeyoung’s lips gave Lisa’s now burning cheek a sweet little peck.

Was that heaven? Maybe it was.

Lisa froze but soon, as the perfect idiot she was, nodded and turned her back abruptly, running back home as if a ghost was chasing her. She didn’t even say goodbye…

As she closed the door with a loud thud and leaned her body on it with a big stupid smile on her face, Lisa pumped her fists into the air.

If being bitten meant she was going to receive great care and a healing kiss, perhaps Lisa should annoy Tobi some more. Now she had an injured hand, a date - kind of, not really - and an even bigger crush on the girl.

Well...she couldn’t thank Tobi enough.


Author's Note: lol This took me almost a year! I'm really sorry, is anyone still there? Thanks for those who still found the story and commented during this time, it made me want to come back stronger ^.^. So this is a silly little story, not really my type but I hope it was worth the wait, and hope you guys enjoy it. I'll do my best to write and update LiSoo and Chaennie as soon as I can! Oh and my friend wrote me a ~~ as gift! She based on Chapter 2, JenLisa os "What You Need", so if you read it and want to know what happened during the "office time" lol do check it out! What You Need - Deleted Scene 
Also, be sure to check out the first one too (Chaennie), she made a collection, I just help her translate XD

Thanks for the support!

See ya~