UNITS

LOVING YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7 Boys from TOP7 become leader for 7 units arrange by their masters. Doha can’t hold his smile when he learns that Yong Hyun leads Sky unit. Units name by colors, blue, white, purple, sky, red, green and yellow. Doha’s unit is White unit, and he always thought that color of sky match perfectly with white.

But, Doha a little worries because Yong Hyun still too young to become a leader with much more responsibility and pressure. He wish the cute boy can handle it smoothly.

Doha busy with himself with the help from his best friend, Young Doo that first member of his team he choose by himself as the privilege of TOP7 or the leaders.

Doha is not a hard headed leader, he’s a kind and soft speak leader, so love him so much. Not only , but also the other boys that younger than him must admit that Doha very likeable.

First mission is sharp dance mission. They must choose the song from their sunbaes idols and make a little changing in the routines. Leaders choose the song one by one from the TOP1, Blue’s leader Inho, to TOP7, Yellow’s leader Jinseok.

Doha chooses “Shock” from Beast for his team and he find out that Yong Hyun choose Dope from BTS for his unit. With Yong Hyun’s dance talent, Doha can be sure that the boy can do the good job.

Then, the leaders come to the stage, stand up in front of the masters and captain to receive the rules for this mission. One of the captains, Lee Minwoo announces the rule. Today there’ll be 7 boys eliminated, one from each team, and the leader has immunity. Masters and captains will choose two candidates for elimination from each team while the other 5 will choose which one they will choose as the last of the member.

The leaders on the stage and their members on the waiting rooms feel really shock with the rules. They live together in the dorm from the very first day they got the place as 49 boys for practices and now they must choose one of their friends to be eliminated.

While the leaders go back stage and to the waiting room, Doha cannot hold his tears. It’s too hard for him. Then, he remembers about Sky unit. After calmed himself he goes to find the boy that make his heart flutter. And there he is, with s, looks a little lost. Not crying but confused and lost.

Doha really want to go to the boy and hug him tightly to ease the confuse feeling but he’s in not so good state himself. He must stay strong for his own member.

***

Yong Hyun catch Doha figure that stand not so far from their unit and the older boy looks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter