EYES

LOVING YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#Kim Yong Hyun side#

Yong Hyun look around the room where 49 boys are inside, waiting for today positioning audition, to determine the TOP 7 from them.

The 21 years old boy in Korean age or 20 years old in international age feel nervous because he can see that the other boys are talented too.

Before this, he’s a dancer for a lot of popular artists from this country and now he tries his luck to be in the frontline of the industry. Hope that he can fulfill his dream and make his parents proud of him.

While walking to his chair, his eyes met with a pair of smiling eyes from the very handsome young man that smile at him too.

Yong Hyun can only smile to the older man and doesn’t understand why his heart beating faster. It’s not his first time to see that eyes, but he feels different now.

Yong Hyun sit on his chair and try to not look at the handsome man that now sitting side by side with other man that known as the handsome man best friend even before this project.

“Aigoo, what happen with me?” said Yong Hyun to himself.

Lucky that the other boys already arrive too and make some noises that make Yong Hyun can concentrate again with his own self and forget about that smile eyes, for now.

***

It’s now his turn to take a test in front the masters and captains to determine his position.

Yong Hyun do all his best and he can sit on the TOP 1 as a result, though he realized that he can be moved to the lower place for he knows a lot of talented young man still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter