CLOSER?

LOVING YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys busy again with their practice. Doha and Yong Hyun barely see each other until the next mission coming. The two feels happy though only look each other from a little far because their unit not stand side by side.

Again, they choose the song in order from ranking 1 to the last from last mission. White unit is a third place while Sky is fifth.

After that, they’re busy with practicing again, only meet up when they on lunch break.

On mid-way assessment, the masters bring the new rules for this mission. There’re 6 units battle for avoids elimination. There’re two units in one practice room arranged by masters than they must their chosen song to each other.

Almost every unit got shock with the rules, only Red unit that smile happily, because they couldn’t choose the song last time because they came last place survived on the last mission, and now they can used White unit’s song that they really want.

Doha and Young Doo feel uneasy because they’re not confidence with the Red unit’s song.

On the other room, Sky unit must swap song with Blue unit. They’re shocked, especially with the absence of their leader that must go to the hospital because of flu. But they must work hard and serious because they don’t want stand on elimination area again like on the last mission.

Then, Yong Hyun’s mind goes to other room. He’s worry with his handsome hyung now. When he look at the glasses door he see Young Doo get out from their practice room and followed by the leader.

Yong Hyun can only pray that the two oldest member of the boys can handle this situation.

***

D-Day

Doha, who already try with all his heart to handle the situation, looks more calm and back to his smile back again.

White unit will perform the last, after Sky unit. Right now the Blue unit stands in elimination area, while Sky performed.

Doha feels relieve and proud when their team watch Sky unit performance from LED television on back stage. Sky unit does very well and they get the highest point this time.

After that, Doha back to his worries because of the lack of confidence still stays inside his heart.

***

White unit get the lowest point from the masters, and they can only rely on the vote from the audiences to avoid elimination.

It’s so hard for everyone to see tw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter