JEALOUS? BE TOGETHER

LOVING YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YongHyun ready to go to his unit’s practice room when he see two men, walking side by side, getting out from white unit’s room. It’s Doha and his best friend, Young Doo.

Young Doo holds Doha’s hand intimately and YongHyun feel something twitch inside, uncomfortable twitch.

YongHyun walks behind them and try to not make a sound. He can hear the two oldest men talk and laugh together so friendly. They’re two best friends after all.

Then he hear Doha called Young Doo in an intimate ways, though with chuckled and in playful manner too.

“My Doo,” said Doha.

Young Doo chuckled happily. YongHyun can only try to look the other way, but then Hwayoung coming from their practice room and look so happy to see YongHyun and shout out his name, makes the two oldest turn his body to see him.

“YongHyunnie! Ppali! Hurry! I need youuuu!!!” said Hwayoung, comically.

YongHyun can only follow Hwayoung who drag him to their room while Doha and Young Doo look at the two cute boys, smiling.

“They’re so cute and can make a good couple, I guess,” said Young Doo.

Doha only smile, because he feels something twitch inside his heart now, uncomfortable one.

“Like us,” said Young Doo, smile mischievously.

“Hahaha…My Doo,” said Doha, decides to play along with his best friend to try to get rid the uncomfortable feeling though he realize that it didn’t work at all.

***

The boys gathered together in the big practice room and feels surprise to see 5 of their friends that already eliminated come again to have second chance to revive their place.

YongHyun caught Doha’s act who pat Changmin’s neck so friendly. Changmin was purple unit member that been eliminated with his unit together. The leader of that unit, Yeontae, is Doha’s best friend too and also come back again for his second chance.

See how Doha treat the handsome younger man like that, make YongHyun feel a little deceive. So’ he’s not so special. Doha’s act toward him these days just because his friendly habits, didn’t mean that he’s special for the older boy.

YongHyun can only laugh to himself because he already feel confuse with his feeling while Doha never state anything.

But then, YongHyun feel a little upset. If Doha didn’t feel anything special, why he gave him a peck? Or that’s just a normal habit from the older boy?

“YongHyunnie, why you look upset?” whispered Hwayoung on his left ear.

“Ah? Ah, nothing, a little tired and feels something fishy with this revival thing,” said YongHyun, doesn’t think first.

When his suspiciousness comes to reality, he decides to just concentrate with the new mission and not thinking too much about Doha. He won’t let the older man play with his heart.

Thanks to their busy practice, he can avoid to talk with Doha. YongHyun try so hard so he can save from the elimination this time, because the new boy that came to every unit to take a revival chance can choose one of the old members to changing place. The changing position will be decides by the other member.

***

Doha feels something different from YongHyun. The younger boy seems a little cold to him now. Or maybe it’s only on his mind? Maybe YongHyun too busies with the new mission.

Doha caught two boys walking side by side to one of the practice rooms. He can recognize one of them very well and he walk to the door of his unit practice room to say hello to the boy, but when he open the door, he found YongHyun’s waist hugged by Hwayoung hand intimately and YongHyun seems not mind at all. They walk just like that to their practice room while talk and laugh together.

“So, you choose him over me?” said Doha, quietly to himself.

But then, he taught to himself to not have a negative thinking. He must stay calm and think positively. He must pursue his dream and his love life.

***

Mission D-Day

Doha looks at YongHyun’s cute outfit and hair style. He really misses the boy, because the boy seems to avoid him these few days.

YongHyun looks so cheerful with and Doha found that Hwayoung always stay beside the boy closely, sometime Hwayoung back hug the dance machine.

Doha feels weird inside his heart. Feel hurt and sad, but he tries to stay positive. He needs to do something soon, if he doesn’t want to lose the boy.

After Sky unit performed, Doha must get ready so he doesn’t have change to talk with YongHyun. He can only looks the boy in the eyes from apart, while Young Doo talks to him and back hugged him. Doha caught the upset feeling from YongHyun’s eyes which makes him confuse, then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter