Chapter 7 - Will you be...??

Fight for blood, love and self.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seolhyun, we need to talk" 


The mention girl suddenly felt nervous. She didn't has to be genius to know what Hyejeong was going to talk about. She knew it already even before Hyejeong asked for it. She knew it was going to happen today. 


"I'm only going to say this once and I hope you to listen every single word that I'm about to tell you" 


Seolhyun found hard to swallow her own saliva and somehow her palms began to sweat. 


Hyejeong inhaled slowly and cleared . "For the past few years, I've keep this feelings with me. Feelings that I'm sure I want to share with you, cherish it together and place it together inside our chest, heart and soul. Actually I wanted to say this long time ago, but didn't really have a courage to do so. But today, right at this moment, I have that and guess it is the right time. I know I may sound desperate or eager now, but I am. I desperate to tell you how I actually feel about you. And eager to share my life with you. I may not be your type but...you're my type, and will always be. You're beautiful, stunning, amazing, sweet and cheerful. Just by looking at you make my day brighten. You can simply turned my mood from gloomy one to happy one just by supressing your beautiful smile. Within that saying, I would love to share every little stories of my life with you, and experience the journey of our life together. I want to come into your life and be part of it, if your allow me. Kim Seolhyun, will you be my girlfriend?" 


Seolhyun was stiffened. She was shocked yet immersed by the confession. It was the sweetest thing that she ever heard in her life. Never ever said that to her the way Hyejeong did. 


"I..."


"It's okay. Don't rush your decision. You can tell me whenever you ready to. But... I hope I hear a good news soon" Hyejeong smiled charmingly. 


Seolhyun felt touched. Hyejeong was such a understanding girl, she understand what the other girl was feeling and didn't take this rushly and forced Seolhyun to give the answer right away, despite how curious and desperated she was. 


Hyejeong indeed took the thing slowly and easily. It might be shocked for Seolhyun because of her sudden confession and that was why she wanted to do it step by step. 


Today, she was confessing and who knew what happened next. She might take it to the next level. 


"I have to go" Seolhyun said politely. 


She bowed then headed to the door. Just when she was about to pull the doorknob, a soft voice stopped her on her track. 


"See you and wish to hear from you soon"


Seolhyun closed her eyes tightly before turned around. She made sure to smile when she said her "Okay" 


Right after that, she got out from the room and there she was able to breath properly while leaning her body on the wall. 


"I'm sorry, really really sorry" 

 


__________


The night for the two Captains went well than they expected. They talked about randoms things, laughing over something and sometimes something that related to their job. Honestly, Yuri wasn't the type who wanted to talk about work when they were off duties, but it was different when she was with Emily. Work topic had became more interesting than ever. 


Both were on the couch while watching the show on the tv. But seemed only one of them who was focusing on it and the other one busy admiring something else. 


"Is my face that pretty until you have to stare at me like that?"


"Hm-mm. Way to pretty~ I love it" Yuri said boldly. 


"You love me you mean?"


"Of course"


Upon the words came out from , Yuri immediately covered it with her hands. She watched as Emily laughed loudly over her antic and she felt embarrassed. 


"Sorry, I mean-"


"I know what you mean, I love you too" Emily smiled sweetly. 


It was like those in the movies where two people stared at each other without uttering any words, as if they did the talk through their eyes. 


The two stayed at that position for minutes, until Yuri took a courage to move forward. She was clueless where she got the courage but she knew she wanted to do it as well. 


Moved closer and closer until their faces just few inches away. Yuri suddenly felt butterflies inside her stomach. It felt like someone had tickled her and her heart beat very fast. 


Just when their lips were about to touch, Emily's phone rang, indicated incoming call. 


She pulled back then reached for her phone. Hint of disappointment could be seen clearly on Yuri's face. She mentally cursed inside her head to whoever called Emily at this hour.


"Nae? Okay I'll be there" 


Yuri turned to look at Emily. 


"Yes, she is with me. Okay we'll be there"


"Who was that?"


"Ken. Dad wants to see us, it is emergency" 


Yuri watched as Emily's grip on the phone tightened and she looked nervous. Yuri reached for the girl's hand and caressed it a bit. 


"It's okay. Nothing will be serious, I'm sure of that" Yuri comforted her. 


Emily only smiled and nodded her head. 


"We shall go now"


Soon, they were already in the headquarter. The two walked into the elevator while being escorted by guards. 


As soon as they arrived at the meeting room, Emily saw as her father's expression wasn't good at all and it was a clue for something bad was happening. Everyone; other Captains and Colonels, which including Yuri's father, were there already and all were wearing some kinds of worried expression.


Emily took a seat next to her father and Yuri was next to her. 


"What is this all about, President Jung?"


"First of all, sorry for calling you all this late at night. But we have a problem"


"Yeah, what is it?" Emily asked desperately. 


She heard as her father exhaled heavily before spoke "Unfortunately, our chip is gone"


"What?!" Emily unconciously exclaimed. "H-How could it happen? I thought you said everything is going well like how we planned" 


"Yes, Captain Jung. But just now I got news from technician team that they couldn't in into enemy's electric system, so I assume our chip has being remove by them. In other word, we are busted" 


Emily slumped her back against the chair and massaged her temples. She had headache already. Just moment ago she felt relieved when her mission on installing the chip was a success but guessed she was wrong. Too early to celebrate. 


"But I wonder, did enemy has given a notice, warn or something?" Yuri's father, Colonel Kwon spoke this time. 


"Not until now" 


"So that doesn't mean our chip has being removed by them, it might be from us" Emily tried to make it sense. 


"We shall wait for 24 hours. If in that frame hours we don't get the warn from them then possibly what Captain Emily said is true" Yuri declared. 


"But are you sure of what you said Captain Jung? It is from our side? Remember, it's your mission with your team so it's you and your soldiers' responsibility" 


"I know" The Captain lowered her head in disappontment. 


"So if in 24 hours we don't get any notice from them, I'll send somebody to check on the spot"


"Have you decided who you want to send, President Jung?" Yuri asked. 


"Not yet. But I think I'll let Emily to decide, because this is her mission. Right, Captain Jung?"


Emily looked at her father's eyes. She could see hint of disappointment and sad in it and she suddenly felt she failed in carrying out her duties as the head of this mission. It wasn't just a mission, but her very first and big mission. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter