Chapter 10 - Found the enemy

Fight for blood, love and self.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two people, sitting in one room, silence engulfed the situation. Just sitting, without exchanged any words. The two could feel the tense and uncomfortable atmosphere inside the room. 


One with head down, looking at his intertwined fingers. He wanted to start first but didn't know what word to use. He scared of the person who sat infront of him, the gaze that directed at him, seemed the person wanted to jump on him and hit him to death. Meanwhile, the other one was just glaring straight at the guy. She gritted her teeth and fisted her pants. How she wished she would pull out the arrows and targeting on him yesterday, but as a Captain she shouldn't did that at the first place or should her? 


"It was late in the afternoon" Mino spoke first. He fought with his mind on how to start the intense conversation. "When I found her at the forest. She was pulling bow string and targeting a bird that just above of her. But missed it when I sneaked behind and startled her. She scolded me for causing lost of her target" 


Mino laughed bitterly "She was so cute when she kept nagging me non-stop, asking me for getting back the bird she lost" 


Suddenly he began to sob which causing Emily to soften her expression. He was crying while hanging his head down. He didn't want his captain to see the weak side of him but he couldn't help it. 


"I was in my search of the bird when suddenly *sob* I heard a scream, her scream. I was panicked and looking for her but she wasn't near. But then I met her, with them. They warned me and threatened me. If I want her back alive, I must stop whatever you are going to do. If not they are going to kill her"


He then looked at Emily who had stun expression. "I'm sorry Captain, I didn't want to do it, but I had to. For her, my little sister" 


She exhaled "Why didn't you tell me?"


"It has been 6 months yet I had no courage to tell anyone"


Emily felt guilty ran through her body. She had no idea what Mino had been through all this time because the latter wouldn't say a word to her. She clenched her fists, she was mad, mad on how the enemy played dirty. Then a thought acrossed her mind, that was why they didn't give any warn as they awared Mino would do the job for them. 


"Sh*t!" She mumbled harshly, causing Mino to become nervous. 


She shut her eyes for awhile and took few deep breaths to calm her down. Her heart was beating rapidly and couldn't wait what she could do next for the enemy. She glanced at her wristwatch and realized it was time for her to meet Irene. 


"I have to go. Will let you know later on what we need to do. I promise, we will get your sister back. Okay?" 


Mino nodded and replied "Thanks" to his Captain. Emily wasn't just captain or bestfriend to him, she was more than that. She always be by himself in tough and good time, she always supported him in many ways. That was why he trusted Emily more than anyone. 

 

 

__________


"Y-You said y-yes?" Hyejeong was feeling joy, her mood suddenly lit up for certain reason. Wide smile plastered on her face. 


"Yes. But... I didn't mean it" Seolhyun bit her lips. She knew she was just breaking up one person's heart. Seeing Hyejeong sudden changed in expression made her heart ached. Hyejeong had lost her smile, she was no longer smiling. 


"Then, why did you say yes if you didn't mean it?" Hyejeong was about to cry but Seolhyun knew she held it. 


Seolhyun hung her head low. She felt like she was just played with Hyejeong's heart. "Because you're drunk and you might forget it the next day"


"But still you shouldn't fool me!" Hyejeong hit the table, earning few staring by the other customers. "You know you just hurt my feelings? You know I was so damn happy when you told me you said yes to my confession? Have you go through heartbroken before?" Hyejeong bombarded Seolhyun with questions that she herself didn't want to answer. 


"I'm sorry.." The only words Seolhyun managed to utter and lowered her head.


Heavy sigh left Hyejeong's mouth. She closed her eyes, resisting tears that threatened to fall. Her expression became soften when she saw Seolhyun with head hung low. She moved her chair to sat closer to the girl then placed her finger on Seolhyun's chin and brought it up to face her. Tears formed in Seolhyun's eyes and she looked deeply at Hyejeong with those eyes. 


"I'm sorry" 


Hyejeong cupped Seolhyun's cheek and Seolhyun leaned to the touch. It felt warmth and would feel didn't want to miss the touch. She closed her eyes, making Hyejeong smiled to the view. It looked beautiful. 


"Stop apologizing and don't cry, I can't stand to see you cry" Hyejeong said softly, earning a nod from Seolhyun. 


"You know you can always tell me what's the problem right? I will always here with you no matter what happen, because I love you" 


That 3 words made Seolhyun shaking. Three words that she loved to hear from the latter. "Thank you" 


Hyejeong just smiled sweetly. She couldn't understand what Seolhyun scared of to say 'I love you' back, but she knew Seolhyun wanted to say it too. Hyejeong understand the gesture Seolhyun was making, she was hesitating and Hyejeong had no idea why. However she would wait for that day to come, day when Seolhyun was going to say 'I love you too'. She would be loyal to wait. 


Hyejeong's phone beeped. She fished it out, had one unread message. Her eyebrows frowned when she read the message and Seolhyun noticed it. 


"What?"


"Captain Emily, she asked everyone to meet her at the pit tonight" Hyejeong said. 


"Why?" Seolhyun questioned. 


"I'm not sure. But there must be something wrong"

 

 

__________


Emily was leaning on her car. She was infront of Irene's house because she had to cancel their 'date' tonight as for she needed to see her father to discuss about their next plan that they were about to do. She was waiting patiently while kicking rock on the ground. Door open could be heard, she raised her head and saw Irene on the door. Emily waved her hand. Irene on the other side had frown on her brows but still she waved back to Emily. Irene approached the Captain. 


"Hello" Irene greeted first. 


"Hello" Emily stood up with her hands inside her jeans pockets. 


"Something wrong?" Irene asked. 


"No. Nothing is wrong, well until now.." Emily looked somewhere other than Irene. She knew she would fall with that tempting eyes of Irene if she stared at it longer. 


"What do you mean?" Irene raised her brows. 


Emily rubbed her neck. She didn't know how to tell. As she couldn't tell it through text so she came to Irene's house instead but now she was infront of Irene yet she still didn't know how to speak.  


"Em" Irene called. 


"Ah yeah, erm... I'm sorry but I have to cancel our dinner tonight" She regretted when she saw Irene's expression. But she had to. She watched as Irene's brows furrowed as if she was thinking something wrong. "No! Not like I don't want to have dinner with you, indeed I was the one who invite you first. Erm... I have to meet dad tonight and talk to him. Mino finally told me the reason behind him doing. So I have to discuss this with dad and the others. After I get confirmation from dad then I will gather us to deliver the news. I already sent everyone text to meet me at the pit tonight" 


Though at first Irene was disappointed but then she nodded. The explaination enough to make her understand. Her heartbeat raced as Emily took steps to get closer to her and the Captain grabbed her hands. They stared at each other. 


"Thank you for understand me, and always support everything that I do. Though we are.. not together but you still place special in my heart and will always be" Emily smiled. 


Irene looked at those orbs lovingly. She wouldn't want to let go the hands, even the person herself, she wouldn't let go. Emily also placed in very special place in her heart no matter what. She adored the Captain so much and would do anything to get her back. 


"I think I have to go.." Emily spoke up first. Irene nodded. 


Emily was turning around to go to her car. She hoped for Irene would stop her and wouldn't ask her go. If the leader wanted her to stay, she would. She felt a hand on her arm and turning her around. Suddenly something soft collided with her lips. She was shocked and when she finally got back to her sense, she realized it was Irene's. Irene kissed Emily. Irene took courage to wrap her arms around Emily's neck to pull her closer and deepen the kiss. The kiss was so gentle until it turned into passionate one which involved their tounges. Emily poked Irene's mouth with her tounge, asking for entrance and Irene gladly let her in. They that pink muscles by turn. Emily encircled her hands on Irene's slim waist. They felt hot and looked like they wouldn't break the kiss if not because of Seulgi who happened to come to Irene's house. 


"I guess you don't need my help anymore" Seulgi teased. Both immediately pulled away. They wiped their mouth while looking anywhere but Seulgi, who had smirk on her face. 


"Get rid that smirk Seulgi" Irene warned. 


"What? It was fun to see. Why did you guys stop?" Seulgi grinned while wriggled her brows. Irene threatened to hit her and Seulgi abruptly raised her hands to defend. 


Emily chuckled by the cute scene she just witnessed. Hearing that chuckle Irene stopped and looked down, feeling shy and she was blushing. 


"Hi Seul..." 


"Gi. My name is Seulgi" Seulgi pulled Emily's hand for handshake and the Captain did it with a smile. 


"Okay, I guess.. I have to go now, this time... I'm really going.. Bye" Emily waved her hand awkwardly, she was also blushing, her cheeks filled with pink tints. 


"Bye Captain!" Seulgi waved back, cheerfully. 


Right after, Emily's car disappeared in sight. Seulgi looked at Irene who still loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter