You used to call me on my cellphone

You Wouldn't Answer My Call

 

 

 


 

 

 

“C’mon Cheol! Lets go!” Jeonghan urges Seungcheol who just came out from work.

“I’m telling you Hannie. I don’t want to go to that party.”

“Don’t think of it as such. It’s just a reunion of sorts between friends. Please~ I’m literally begging here.” Jeonghan even emphasizes it with a pout.

Seungcheol stares at his best friend’s childish antics. “I cannot believe you’re a 25 year old woman with that attitude of yours.”

“Hey!” Jeonghan shoves him off.

“But fine… Just this once.”

 

 

Jeonghan beams at that. “Good! Now give me your phone.”

Seungcheol raises a brow.

 

 

“Cheol. I know you too well. You’ll end up looking at your phone when we get there and be concerned about your work all over again. Now give it to me.”

“No. it’s my phone.”

“Please. If you’re trying to hide something that I don’t already know then good luck with that.”

 

Seungcheol holds on to his phone tightly but Jeonghan quickly snatches it.

 

 

 

Boy! That girl is strong. Hannie will always have it her way.

 

Once Jeonghan kept the phone. She pulls him along to his car as and heads towards the party.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s been 2 hours since Seungcheol’s work finished yet he hasn’t called or text Jisoo that he was home, so as his girlfriend, she was concerned.

 

‘Where could he be?’

She tries to call him but no answer. She decides to go to his work place just to check.

‘Maybe he’s doing overtime.’

 

It was a 20 minute ride there, via taxi. Once she arrived she enters the company and ask the front desk about Seungcheol.

 

“Jisoo?”

 

Jisoo turns towards the voice and smiles at the person.

 

“Jonghyun…”

 

 

The said male approaches her.

 

 

“What are you doing here?”

“Oh! I was just wondering if Seungcheol was still working.”

“Cheol? He left a couple of hours ago.”

“Hours ago?”

 

Jonghyun nods.

 

 

 

The male didn’t miss the way Jisoo’s expression change.

 

“Are you okay Ji?”

“Huh? Oh! I’m fine. I-I have to go!” Jisoo then quickly leaves.

 

 

 

 

‘Where in the world did Seungcheol go?’

 

 

 

She calls him again and he finally answered.

 

 

“H-Hello?”

 

 

Jisoo notice that his voice was slurry but before she could even talk she hears giggles at the background.

 

A female?

 

“Hello? Whose this?”

 

Jisoo was silent. She couldn’t believe it. Was Seungcheol drunk? And with another girl?

 

 

 

“Junhui!!! Get off my couch!” She hears a familiar voice yell in the background.

 

Then she remembers something Jeonghan mentioned.

 

The reunion party.

 

Jisoo ends the call and immediately hails a cab.

 

She tried to get there as fast as she could, suddenly feeling anxious.

 

 

 

Back at the party:

 

Seungcheol moves from the living room to the kitchen. His head was throbbing and he was parched. He took a glass and poured some water into it when…

 

“Cheollie~” He feels a pair of arms snake its way to his waist. “Cheollie-ah~”

 

He turns to see Jeonghan, and her face red all over.

 

“You’re drunk.” He says.

“Nope.” Jeonghan says cutely and continues to wrap her arms around him. She was always so clingy whenever she was drunk.

“You’re drunk.” He repeats yet not minding their close proximity.

 

 

Cheol takes a sip of his water as Jeonghan continues to ogle at him.

 

She was definitely drunk, but who was he to judge? He was too, although not as much as Jeonghan.

 

 

He places the glass down just as Jeonghan leans over to him and kisses him full on the lips. Seungcheol was taken aback at first but he currently isn’t in his right mind so he kissed her back, placing a hand on her face.

They’re lips were moving in sync when….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jisoo arrives at Wonwoo’s house and notice the people outside. She pays the taxi driver and gets off. She walks inside the house and starts looking for Seungcheol.

 

“Jisoo-noona?” She turns to see Wonwoo smiling at her.

“Wonwoo-goon. Have you seen Seungcheol?” She immediately asks him.

“I think he went to the kitchen.”

“Thanks.”

 

Jisoo heads to the kitchen but once she got there she didn’t expect to see what she saw.

 

 

Seungcheol…. And Jeonghan. They were kissing.

 

 

 

She drops her bag in surprise, gaining the two’s attention.

 

Seungcheol stares at her for a few seconds before realizing what he just did.

 

 

 

 

“Jisoo….”

 

 

 

 

Jisoo picks her bag up and quickly left Wonwoo’s house. Seungcheol stares at her leaving figure.

 

 

 

 

 

He drops to his knees and questions himself.

 

 

‘What have I done?’

 

 

 

 

 

He looks at Jeonghan who was still tipsy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘What have we done?’

 

 

 

 

 


What's this? An update! Because I'm inspired once again to continue this. Supposedly my plan was for CheolSoo to go on a date but I couldn't come up with any ideas so I head on to the next chapter instead. I hope you guys liked it and hopefully understand it now. Sorry if my scenarios keep jumping from one scene to another. After all this was supposedly a one shot that I end up turning into a short story, sorry if it doesn't really make sense. Also I'd really like to hear from you guys about your thoughts on my story. Please do drop a comment :)

-Kaye :3