Fleeting Touches extra extra

Fleeting Touches

Fleeting touches extra extra

All right. I need to take a stand right here right now. No more after this I swear. No more. I've written a little too much for this already.


Jeonghan let Joshua pull him into another kiss. Joshua gasped opening his mouth and Jeonghan not to be outdone by shy Shua, his shy Shua, and didn’t that fill him with great pleasure, having the ability to call Joshua his. He slid his tongue inside Joshua’s mouth. But shoot him in the foot because he didn’t actually know what to do. Watching on the occasion and dramas didn’t actually teach you what to do when it came to French kissing. Joshua seemed to know what to do though; he slid his tongue across Jeonghan’s, giving it a light as he pulled away.

Panting he said, “Not so suave are you Jeonghan?” A smile played on his red red lips, “You have everyone fooled but I know you,” laughing he continued, “you’re not as experienced as you boasted to the other members.”

Jeonghan dipped his head down to the side in embarrassment. “Hey. What I said during our talk about like this can’t be used against me. I bet you the other members were lying too.” Looking down at Joshua he said a bit indignantly, “You on the other hand. You withheld information. Look at you. You…you harlot.”

Joshua laughed, rolling over abruptly, which knocked Jeonghan from his position over Joshua to the side of the bed, almost launching him off it. Joshua just kept laughing into Jeonghan’s blankets. In between breaths he said, “Am I harlot? Do you not like me anymore now that you know?”

Mumbling through the embarrassment, “I like you fine still. I’m just surprised.” Snapping at Joshua who still laughed at him, “You play as if you’re an innocent thing, acting all prudish when we talk about like this. I should tell the others that you’re lying to us.”

Joshua sat up on his elbow, looking at Jeonghan with his now disheveled hair and those distracting lips. “You’re going to tell them? About what we do?” God how did the supposed innocent, child of God, act like this. He had a smirk playing on his full lips, and a devious sparkle to his eyes. Joshua was like an incubus not an innocent choir boy.

“No I’m not.” Jeonghan hung his head. All of this was making his head spin, in a good way. But , he was being outdone by the guy who always wore his collared shirts all buttoned up. He wasn’t expecting this at all.

“Right?” Joshua moved into his lap again, like a cat demanding pets to the head. A bad position for Jeonghan Jr, which despite all of the talk still felt semi hard. being young and virile. “What we do is between us. Private.” He hummed contemplating something. “We should tell them we’re going out though. Can’t have them barging in accidentally only to scream if we’re doing something less than savory.”

Jeonghan’s heart pounded as Joshua said less than savory. He meant right? and all the other things that went past kissing and hand holding. , Jeonghan knew jack about between guys. But his traitorous lower half twitched at the idea of and being anywhere near Joshua.

Joshua must’ve felt his pounding heart because he smoothed his hand over Jeonghan’s hair, trying to get him to relax. “It’s ok Jeonghan. We don’t have to do anything you’re not ready for.”

“That’s not it. I want , with you. I just don’t know how to,” he said trailing off.

Chuckling Joshua replied, “Hmm that’s all right. I’ll teach you what I know and we can learn together.” He kissed the top of Jeonghan’s head. “You don’t need to worry much. I’ll be taking this,” he ran his fingers lightly up Jeonghan’s semi-hard , “up in my when we’re ready for anything . I don’t think you want to be the receiver do you?”

Jeonghan shook his head. “I don’t think I could—“

“Hmm, thought so. It’s all right. Not everyone likes it. It’s something to get used to.”

His brain caught up with Joshua’s words. He caught Joshua’s wrist in his hand, “Wait, how do you know it’s something to get used to.”

Joshua had the decency to blush now. “I’ve done it before. Played with myself,” he said quickly as Jeonghan’s face no doubt took on a deadly expression, “I’ve never had with someone but I’ve played with myself before and it feels good once you get the hang of it.” He his lips lightly, “I can’t imagine how it’ll feel once something bigger is inside. Your isn’t all that small. But that’s one hurdle we’ll jump over later.” Kissing Jeonghan on the nose, he said, “For now we can keep kissing and maybe some light if we get the chance.”

God. His innocent, so called prudish boyfriend wasn’t prudish or all that innocent at all. Wasn’t that something? “You’ll be the death of me. I can feel it,” Jeonghan groaned.

Joshua laughed. “Oh Hannie. If I’m going to kill you I’ll make sure to drown you in pleasure first. But killing you means I’d lose the person I like and I can’t have that.” He kissed Jeonghan on the forehead. All these cute kisses were killing him, it was. “We’ll take it slow. You and me. Together.”