Fleeting Touches extra

Fleeting Touches

Jeonghan waited in silence as Joshua seemed to struggle with what he wanted to say. What came next surprised the out of him though.

Joshua murmured, “Ugh. Enough,” as if frustrated with his hemming and hawing.

Turning to face Jeonghan he grabbed him by the face. Surging forward he kissed Jeonghan in another light peck like earlier. Except instead their lips grazing each other, he was granted full on lip contact.

Joshua pulled back a tad but Jeonghan grabbed him by the waist, hauling Joshua towards him. He initiated the next kiss, making it deeper and longer, sliding their noses across each other’s, tilting Joshua’s head. Breathing deeply, he pulled away, satisfied that this kiss would linger. Joshua’s lips were slightly red and if he squinted fuller than before he stepped into the room.

Breathily he said, “So that’s what you wanted to say. Ok. I’m cool with that.” Jeonghan ignored his chest heaving like he exercised and the stirring in his lower regions. Now wasn’t the time to get excited over a kiss, even if it was a kiss from the guy he wanted kisses from.

Joshua laughed. Shaking his head shyly he said, “That wasn’t quite it. But yea something like that.” Shifting his position of half splayed on Jeonghan and half on the floor, he moved to sit himself fully on Jeonghan’s lap.  And oh was Jeonghan’s brain firing rapid thoughts of oh my god to yes and the occasional dirty thought of Joshua grinding down on him until he was fully hard.

Joshua smiled, bent close and kissed him once again, sweetly and effortlessly. Jeonghan tried to chase Joshua’s lips as he pulled away just a tad. “I wanted to say that I think, no, I know that I like you more than I should. Like you in the way that involves things that brothers don’t do,” Joshua whispered in the tiny space in between their lips. “And I wanted to ask if you liked me too, but if the kissing is anything to go by you like me a lot.”

This close the full force of Joshua’s smile hit Jeonghan and damn. His heart pounded away, the excitement of the kissing, and the look on Joshua’s face making it pump faster. The way his eyes sparkled with mirth and love, that devious little smile that hinted at something other than the usual sweetness, the weight of Joshua on his legs, the heat from having him this close. It was enough to make Jeonghan dizzy.

“Do you like me?” He asked, tilting his head cutely, like a cat that all of Joshua’s fans said he resembled. Why was he so freaking cute? It was bad for his heart. “Jeonghannie?” He whispered into Jeonghan’s ear with a pout, “Jeonghannie? Don’t you like me?”

Good god. The way his silky voice said those words were wet dream worthy. “When did you learn how to be all,” waving his hand from head to mid waist, “y like this?” With the way he sat nestled in Jeonghan’s lap, legs on either side, the light flush on his face, the tilt of his head that drew Jeonghan’s eye to his lithe neck, the rising plumpness of his lips, the sparkle in his eyes, the curve of his mouth. And that voice that made Jeonghan weak in the knees.

“y?” Laughing Joshua, replied, “Am I being y? Am I seducing you?” The smile on his face gave away that Joshua was having a little bit of fun with this.

“You already seduced me a long time ago. But now, now you’re just bad for my health. Seriously bad.” Jeonghan shifted; he couldn’t believe he was getting hard over lap sitting and just having Joshua whisper into his ear. But it was a combination of everything.

“So you do like me,” smiling that slight teeth showing smile, Joshua continued, “this is a good indication I think,” he added moving his lightly against Jeonghan’s hardening .

Gasping, Jeonghan couldn’t believe that Joshua was being so forward. Where was that flustered guy from earlier? “Shu, Shua?” He was stuttering. How did Joshua Hong reduce him to this?

“But I want to hear it from your mouth. Do you like me? Tell me please. Come on Jeonghan.” Joshua bit his lip.

The way he ended his last words, in a slight nervous tinged voice, made Jeonghan scramble to blurt it out. “Yes! Of course! I’ve liked you since forever. I’m just really surprised right now.”

He giggled, hiding his laugh behind his sleeve like always. Lowering his arm, Joshua bent close again, “I’m glad because I like you too.”

“You should probably get off my lap unless you’re offering something else other than your kisses,” Jeonghan whispered.

“And what if I am?” Shrugging in his loose shirt, showing Jeonghan a glimpse of a very bitable shoulder, “What are you going to do about it? You look like you’re the unsure one here Hannie.”

The smirk that was playing across Joshua’s red lips riled Jeonghan. Moving forward, he let gravity take Joshua down, pushing him into the blankets. Leaning down above him, Jeonghan chuckled at the shocked look in Joshua’s eyes. He caressed his face. “I think I’ll take you up on your offer.”

Joshua smiled back up at him. Raising his arms, he wrapped it around Jeonghan’s shoulders. “Ok.” Joshua pulled him down, kissing him on the cheek. “Show me what you got.”