Summary

Humor Me

Summary

    Jungkook and Jayce continued to train for the next few months -- until it hit the cold month of January. With his help, Jayce mastered her power to the point of perfection (although, of course, not as perfect as Jungkook). Over time, the two had become closer. Without knowing it, Jungkook had become so used to Jayce’s presence, and vice versa, that the magical part of their bloods no longer had qualms.

    Just as they were maybe making progress towards being a couple (because Yoongi really really really strongly advocated for it), Jayce’s powers went haywire. She was doing things that she couldn’t control, and Jungkook only barely managed to dodge spontaneous bursts of fire that probably would have killed him. The school had important decisions to make; the only logical solution would be to drain Jayce of her powers. Not surprisingly, neither Jungkook or Jayce were fond of the idea. As the two fought against Allegron, they discovered that Jayce’s powers were being manipulated by Jungkook’s distant uncle, who felt that the Jeon family was losing its influence on the academy. Thus, he forced his family’s powers to malfunction, causing a dangerous situation that would remind all of their world how influential the Jeons were, even if the first magical gene passed down was eons ago. When Jayce came along with her rare power, he jumped at the chance to make her the villain.

    Jungkook and Jayce weren’t able to convince anyone at the school except Faide, their resident guardian. Determined, Faide secretly helped Jayce escape Allegron. Her disappearance sent the school into frantic worry, except for Jungkook, who knew why she left.

    Jayce and Jungkook parted when she escaped. It’s unclear if they ever met again, but their goodbye was not a sad one. She never regretted meeting him, even if it put her in such danger, and he didn’t regret meeting her, despite the complications that arose in his life. The two knew that they might never meet again, but they were strangely okay with it. Allegron was an experience that Jayce couldn’t forget, and she wouldn’t want to.

 

Oh, and Taehyung’s power was going to be shapeshifting.

 


AN:

 

Once again, I apologize.

--aperfectworld