baekhyun's secret

heartbeat

"hey kai,i have to talk"....they talk about what happened at school...they ate together.

in the other end of the canteen chanyeol..."youve been distant for a long time,everything okay?"asked chen.

"yup all good"answered chanyeol.

"baekhyun you okay?"asked kai."kai i have to say something very important."said baek

"i love someone"baek said

"what?who is it?"."i dont ...think he is my type,he is very popular and im just a mere nerd."what?is it scoops?"."no...he is cute and all but its not him".

"it...its i cant say it now".

"dont make me a fool baekhyun".said kai.BELL RANG."see you later....bye".baek gave a push and ran away past chanyeol whom he didnt notice."what does he love kai"chan thought.that night after school baek was talking with a bunch of friends and was waiting for kai.

"come with me you dumbhead"said chanyeol and pulled him to the back of the school and pushed him towards the wall and kept his arm arm near his face so that he wont go."what is your relationship with kai?"came a question from chanyeol."what?"baek asked.he had to lift his head to see chanyeol as he was tall.

then out of the blue chanyeol kissed baek.baek was in cloud nine.he loved it.they kissed.it was their first kiss.the kiss was very hard and urgent.chanyeol pressed against his lips brought his body more close to him.he slid his hand under his shirt.baek moaned."that hurts"baek said

chanyeol pushed baek and said."never talk to other boys".

                                                                                     ***************

next day beakh had high spirits."omo i want to meet chanyeol right now".in school he walked upto chanyeol"hey chanyeol"..

"what do you want kiddo?"said chanyeol

"what do you mean"asked baek

"what did i do?"anwered chanyeol

"you dont remember anything"asked baek

"NO"chanyeol said.baek run to the terrace of the school.

AAAHHH he screams."why do i loose everyone i love?my mom then dad and now my first love".

all the students groups below to know whats going on."baek what are you doing?"cries kai from behind.then someone hits kai and he falls down.he looks up and see chanyeol walking upto baek.baek who doesnt know anything is walking upto the edge of the terrace."BAEKHYUN"kai screams again.chanyeol grabs baek's hand.he pushes it away unknowingly."baekhyun"chanyeol says and baek looks back.he gapes in astonishment.

he opens his mouth to say.but he i silenced by a kiss.kai stares "what?"he mutters under his breat