everything changes

heartbeat

"oh hey we are your new friends"said jolly and funny jeonghan the youngest member to luhan

"hey"

everyone greeted

"what is the meaning of this kris?"sehun a very furious guy said.he was not happy and his impression of luhan was not good.the incident 2 days ago was witnessed by all.(sehun seeing them in the mansion.....)

"sehun you are supposed to train luhan"kris said

"what but i wont..."

"no ifs or buts and its final"said DO.kris's assistant.

"ok"sehun sulkly said.

                                                                        *************

"you crazy its not like that.you're supposed to control and focus"scolded sehun who was not at all pleased by luhan.its been a month already since they started training.

"im sorry im just too excited"

"just shut up and follow me".they went behind the mansion.

"okay.now breath in and breath out.try to uproot that tree with your power.

he did it CRASH...the tree flew towards luhan.

MOVE.but he couldn't.just before a second luhan was saved and was in sehun's arm.

"you could have been killed"came a sweet scolding.luhan looked at sehun's face and gave him a hug.

"thank you so much,i'll try to do my best from now.sehun came forward.......

"what are you doing? dk and lay came up.

"why are you fighting with luhan."but...."luhan was interrupted bysehun.

"if you dont believe just go.today's training is over you can go home.

lay shrugs his shoulder and walks away with dk.luhan joins them after looking at sehun as if he was longing for that kiss

                                                                                    ***********

"morning minions"scoups said to mingyu,chen and chanyeol who was sitting together.

"what...?scoups screamed."i got a new roommate?i have a roommate now...that too jeonghan.how will this day get any worse.

scoups ran to his room.jeonghan was setting up a picture on the wall.the room was getting brighter.

"what the hell do you think youre doing?".

"this is no hell"jeonghan said

"can you stop acting like a saint".

"then you have to stop acting like a devil"....said jeonghan