chapter 1

heartbeat

msc high school is greeting the new transfer kris from ygn high school.the air which was already unpleasant became even more punjent on his arrival.he indeed was hot.the girls hyperventilated.the guys in the corner looked up and chuckled.the guy who didn't care even if the world ended at that time,tao sat there studying.the teacher asked for silence.he introduced himself"hi i'm kris".he was given a seat behind tao.

i was raining outside.everyone was going back home after chool.tao did not have an umbrella.he stood there staring.the rain was like diamonds falling from the sky.mingyu,scoups,chanyeol,chen the most fearful bullies of the school.

"oh tao the great".coups the leader said.

"hey where is your wallet?"chen shook him up.he took 100 won from his pocket.

"that's for my tution".said tao

"oh you dont study today.okay"said mingyu

"pls give me my money...pls"

"no cry baby.said" chen

chen fell to the ground.he was hit by xiumin.a fellow but not a bully.

"who the hell are you?"xiumin,the only friend tao had asked

"xiumin go pls they will hurt you"cried tao

but it was late.he was beaten by chen who was already on his feet.

but another bunch of hands came up.it was jeonghan,kris,suho,lay stood close.

"don't even think of bothering tao".kris walked up to them.scoups came upto kris.everyone was ready to fight."who's there?"the teacher's voice spread through them.they went away givivg each other a death glare.tao who didnot understand anything and went with them.

"im sorry xiumin"said tao "and thank you"he said timidly

"lets go"kris said

xiumin and tao saw them leave but tao could see that xiumin was looking at his fists all the time(he felt weird hitting chen)

"you okay"tao asked

"yup lets sleep"

ps:therefore two rival groups was born in msc high school.will enemity become more severe or change to love?.what do you think?