chapter 5

heartbeat

they both walked together.tao in the front kris in the back."its a beautiful weather" said kris.it was raining kris didnt have an umbrella.tao had one.

"dont get soaked you'll get sick"said tao.

suddenly everything became upside down.the sky became barker.the wind blew stronger than before.tao looked up and suddenly his umbrella flew away.tao...screamed kris

a pack of wolves were glaring at them.

"you have to run"said kris angrily.but before tao could do anything a wolf pounced on him.kris wa furious.within a second he pinned the wolf to the ground.they were the pheonix.kris alone managed to fight all the wolves.although tao gave a punch or two he was no mathch for them.he was bleeding and he laid there.

"tao.."kris pulled him up.they were only inches apart.kris's one arm was around tao's waist balancing and one clutched tao's arm.

"im sorry"kris said.i'll always be by your side and save you.dont get hurt and dont cry alone"tao looked up at kris.he was speechless and very much touched.he loved it at the same time.

at the same time xiumin is walking alone"how can kris do this to us?xiumin thought.

now xiumin was nearing han river he spotted someone sitting there in the darkness.he was wearing full black and he was talking over his phone.

"first give me one month.i'll get the money ready but make sure nothing happen to grandma.give her all the pleasure xiumin could see tears falling rom his eyes.it wa chen.he stood op to leave and saw xiumin was right next to him.

"you..how dare you eavesdrop?"

chen bought his hand to punch him but was blocked and returne with a hug.

"everything will be fine.

chen wanted to how that he was okay and wanted to push him away but he couldnt .he needed it desperately and he loved it.