chapter 3

heartbeat

"hey hottie"said suho to a bunch of girls sitting together.as usual suho and lay was flirting with girls.

"hey stop that"said xiumin came up.

we have to go to the library.wonwoo and luhan were selecting books together.

"hey dude we have to talk".said suho to luhan

his eyes popped out he knew that something was wrong.

"everything okay?"he asked

"lets go out and talk"said lay

"luhan you have to know something important...you have the power of the wind and you are a wolf"luhan and wonwoo gaped like there was no tomorrow.

"you dont have to worry just come to our clan and dont play around."

"what are you saying?luhan finally asked"

"lift your hand up and think about a storm".

without hesitation he did what he was told to do.the sky turned dark and it started raining heavily,strong wind blew. luhan was surprised.wonwoo was even more surprised.xiumin snaped his hand and everything was back to normal.

"come to the old mantion in the murder forest.we have a lot to discuss."

wonwoo walked back leaving them alone and bumped into mingyu.he couldnt say a word so he continued to walk again.it was getting dark and wonwoo knew that luhan wont come back tonight.he suddenly lost balance and fell to the ground

"you okay?"mingyu asked.

he lifted wonwoo and took him to his room.when he was about to leave wonwoo's chain got stuck on mingyu's jacket.he came forward ro release it and saw that wonwoo was sweating he came closer and thats when he opened  his eyes.

"who are you?"he asked

"im sorry..you fainted.im mingyu and i know you are wonwoo luhan's roommate right?

thankyou