Other Side???

Mark

          Uncle?!? Who is this guy? If he is my uncle, how can I be sure? I tried to back a few steps , looked at my foot but when I turned around he was right behind me.

 

"Where are you going?"

          Fudge... How'd he do that? I notice that his eyes were looking from behind me. Slowly a frown formed his mouth.

 

"Don't you dare!"

 

          I turned around, it was Liz, she was holding an ancient katana pointing it to the guy. I saw Usagi  catching up with her, he was holding a staff. They were still wearing our uniforms.

 

"I'll take him down."

"No you can't"

"Acctually, both of you can't. I still have Mina remember?" The guy interrupted their conversation.

 

          Usagi pulled Liz's right arm and whisperd something to her, her eyes were focused on his and nood. Usagi took something from behind him, and threw it on the floor. It was a smoke bomb, Liz and Usagi pulled me away and we made a run for it. By the time we slowed down I was able to catch my breath again and notice the old mansion on my right.

 

"Who- who was that? Did you guys really intended to go here? I mean, this is the part of the city where the ledgend of the wolves are told to be true."

"We have to tell him."

 

          Liz pleaded with her big brown eyes. All Usagi could do was to nod and go in the old mansion, I didn't want to be left behind so I followed.