Late. . .?

Mark

          Crap! I woke up late, that i had to skip breakfast. As i went out some guy asked me to ride on a limousine and since he was insisting I said yes. Later I found out it was Usagi's limo. He was really happy knowing that I was going with them.

 

"We'll pass Liz's house to pick her up."

"Why dont you tow live in one roof?"

"No."

"You're not related?"

"Yes."

"So why?"

"Let's just say it's a long story."

 

          On the way to Liz's house I tried to ask Usagi questions on what they want from me. But every time i tired to open my mouth he would say that we would talk about that later with Liz. As if he could read my mind. Could he?

 

         If it's the first time you've seen Liz's house you should really prepare yourself. it was really astounding. It was really huge and luxurious. It only means that both of them came from very rich families. It made me more curiouse on what do they want from me. By the time Liz reached the limo, my watch beeped. It was my alarm. it means the first subject has already started.

 

"Um... Usagi, aren't we already really late?"

"Technically speaking, yes." Usagi replied.

"Shouldn't we hurry?"

"No need~" Liz said."

"What do you mean?"

"The've been expecting us."

 

          To my surprise, everyone did expected me. they were waiting for me. As I stood there speechless, Usagi revealed to them that I am a Prince and they must obay my every comand. . .