Illusion

Mark

"What the- what did you do?!?!"

"We told them that if they would not follow the conditions they would die. And of course someone opposed and well, lets say that person would fall into your knees."

"Dont worry much it was just a small scratch, the guy would live."

          I can't belive that they went that far.

"Listen here, I don't care if your rich or not you guys can't do this!"

 

          I begin to ran, my aim was to be alone, to find a place where I can think, a place where I can inhale. I found an empty room where no one was there. I found out that it was my classroom, so, I sat on my desk and began to clear my mind. Listened to the silence around me, began to relax. Suddenly the bell rang.  It startled me, but i tried to relax again.

 

"HEY LOUISE!!!"  someone shouted as the person grabbed my shoulders from behind. I jerked away and stood up finally realizing it was only Wisty. There were people around me I never noticed.

          By lunch Usagi and Mina invited me to have lunch with them and disscussed matters. So I gave them another shot. After having lunch we were about to start I saw Witsy passing by, something inside me wanted to follow her and made me stood up and started walking towards her.

 

"It's just an Illusion." Usagi said.

"What?"

"The girl you saw was just an illusion created to distract you from reaching the skies." Liz began to lecture

"To make it simple, there are like a billion things we have to explain to you." At least Usagi can make things simpler.

"How about you guys start from the very beginning." I sudggested.