Uncle. . .

Mark

"Have you ever heard, read or remembered a name Aniya?"

"How does that have any relation to you guys and me?"

"Let's just say it's one of many beginnings."

"So, do you remember anything?"

 

          I thought about it before telling them the truth, I cant really trust them since I have no idea who these people are. But if I won't tell them anything, I wouldn't know the truth.

 

          The bell rang, I stood and walk away. I said I didn't remember anything...

***

Usagi and Liz was left behind...

Ookami appered behind them...

"What are we going to do now brother?"

"I should have predicted that the seal that his father put would be this difficult to break."

"Unless we do it the hard way~" A smile crept Liz's face.

"My lady, if you may. that even if you do it THAT way the king's seal won't break"

"Ookami's right.."

***

 

          I have no idea if my choice was right, but I can't take it back. By the time school ended I went straight home. The street was dark, the moon was full, but it was still 5 p.m. the breeze started to ghance, chills began to creep my spine.

 

"You've grown since the last time I saw you." A voice from no where said.

          A guy from the ally appered, he was about 40's.

          He bagan to oppen his arms and said

"Aren't you going to give your uncle a hug?"