ii. guidebook + application

to focus on not focusing; apply open!
「guidebook & application」
SETTING : to focus on not focusing is set in waterford university (a fictional school), founded by alexandria jane waterford in 1927 and located in santa barbara, california, usa. it is a co-ed and multiracial school that accepts students of all ages, ethnic backgrounds, shapes, sizes, genders, and ual orientations. waterford is proud of being such an open and accepting school. waterford university has 42,306 students and 2,010 faculty members.

AGES : students range from 18 being the youngest and 28 being the oldest. faculty members have to be a minimum age of 25.

APPEARANCE : you may use any face claim you think would be suitable for your character regardless of race (except for the woke since she's asian). Brownie points if you use face claims whose gifs and 100x100 dimension pictures i can find very easily. ioi chungha is taken.

ETHNICITY & NATIONALITY : you can be any ethnicity and you can be mixed but like you obviously can't be more than like six races right? as for nationality, if they aren't american, elaborate how they got to america and why they decided to live there in the background.

PERSONALITY & BACKGROUND  : Tcorrelate them with the blurbs and the quotes i wrote in the plotlines!!! quality > quantity. sob stories are fine, and so are mental illnesses but don't just aimlessly throw them in until they don't make sense y'know? 

GENDER AND UAL IDENTITY : your character can be cisgendered or transgendered, it's up to you (the woke fighter, the gold digger, the party animal are the only cis characters so far). your character can also be heteroual/homoual/biual/panual etc it's up to you!

MAJOR : please do some basic research on the subjects you want your characters to study to make the story more believable-ish
LOVE INTEREST : feel free to use anyone as your love interest, just make sure you correlate it to a very brief part in the blurb about your love interest. [Brownie points if you use members of exo, got7, bts, nct, winner, ikon, twice, red velvet, black pink, wonder girls, ioi, f(x), snsd. actors: park bogum, park seojun, jisoo, ryu junyeol, kang haneul, kwak dongyeon // rappers: simon dominic, jay park, gray, elo, crush, zion.t, one, xitsuh, cjamm]. nct u ten is taken

FAMILY & FRIENDS : you can use ocs or celebrities for your family and friends. nct's mark is taken as a sibling.