i. students + faculty

to focus on not focusing; apply open!
「students & faculty members」
the woke fighter
"Barack Obama made history as the first Black president of America. Soon, I'll be doing the same as the first Asian woman to be elected as president, just you wait and see. Donald Trump ain't got nothing on me."

to put it simply, this girl's a feminist. super smart, super outspoken, super opinionated and super duper intimidating. no one actually has the guts to challenge her (except for her mother, of course). she thinks before she speaks and can prove you wrong when she needs to in a heartbeat. academically bright and smart in the streets, it'd be hard to fool this one. she hates the system and likes to challenge it in hopes of changing it for the sake of equality and equity. an avid supporter of women, people of colour, and the lgbtqiap+ community. can be seen leading and/or participating in social justice protests at least twice a week. was the textbook definition of a dumb blonde until an airheaded cheating bonehead cheated on her and broke her heart. after that, she refuses to affiliate herself with trashy men. why waste her time and energy on gross meninists? but oh no, too bad for her. a glitch in the student identification system caused her to be reassigned to another dorm room where she's forced to bunk with her nightmare personified. a misogynistic, racist, homophobic, transphobic douchebag. things could not get any better.

[face claim should look unexpectedly cute and small to contrast with her strong, vivacious personality. give her a major that can help with social justice issues such as law, politics, political science, history, psychology, behaviourial studies etc.]
the plant - jennah lee jaehyung
"you really want to start beef with me? oh, if only you knew... big mistake there, bud."

this person has been assigned by the CIA to infiltrate the college to find out and investigate the identity of the leader of an extremely powerful anonymous hacker group that has been leaking top secret files of the government. not good. he/she is undoubtedly the best (and the youngest) field agent there is. the plan was foolproof. it'd be a surprise if he/she didn't succeed. but who would've thought that the strongest and smartest field agent would be the weakest and dumbest when it came to the tests of love? especially when it comes to him/her in the unexpected form of a very cute coursemate... who may or may not be the leader of said hacker group this agent has been earnestly tracking down. oops.

[gender neutral. face claim should look kinda brooding/mysterious if possible. give him/her a major related to science, technology, or it.]
the gold digger
"I'm not promiscuous. I just prefer earning money in a more unconventional way."

some may call her a , or maybe even a for a different choice of words. guess what? she couldn't care less. hell, she's happy with her life! blessed with God-given beauty and appeal, she developed a talent in seducing men and taking advantage of them for her own benefit. and with a skill like that, don't you think it was rational of her to target the rich and impressionable ones? a self-proclaimed sugar baby who has more than 11 heirs (and heiresses, she's fine with whoever as long as they give her money) who shower her with gifts and hefty allowances weekly. you could say she's living the life rolling in dough. she's smart, money-minded and has a thing for men with big bank accounts who are in desperate need of companionship. but what happens when she meets the perfect guy while sugaring at a bar? young, powerful, rich, mysterious, and drop dead gorgeous. she pulls out her old tricks 100% certain they'd work. too bad they don't when he sees right through her and refuses to fall for her tricks. uh-oh.

[face claim has to be almost unrealistically beautiful and irresistable (lol). give her a very smart major like medicine, law, engineering etc.]
the party animal
"live a little! what's college without a party or two here and there?"

an avid party goer and an avid party planner. either way, you can count on her whenever you mention the word "party". daughter of a very wealthy and influential socialite couple, she practically grew up in parties. now that she's legal and free from the bounds of her parents, she's gotten wild. is usually seen making out with some random hot guy, dancing on kitchen counter with a red plastic cup in her hand (spilling its contents everywhere) or passed out in someone's closet or bath tub. everyone knows her but no one has seen her in a lecture hall or anywhere else around the school. her best friend has had enough and wants her to change for the better. sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do. and what did she do, you might ask? call a priest/pastor to help exorcise the partying demon out of her soul, of course. what else?

[face claim has to look extroverted, friendly and y (maybe a little wild if possible). love interest can be a young priest/pastor, whichever. give her an arts/language related major such as music, dance, film, theatre, photography, linguistics, phonetics, literature etc 
the junkie
"what does it matter, bro? we're all going to face our inevitable doom sooner or later so why bother, right? just live the life the way you want it, man. everything will be chill that way, no?"

the only reason he/she is in college is to shut his/her parents up about them not having a life (but they're right though). he/she decided to take the easy route out. cheat on the college entrance exam, barely pass, and apply for a college as far away from home as possible. it's a win-win situation. the child gets to do anything they want, and the parents get to think that their child has it together even when they don't. no one gets hurt in the process, everybody is happy! well, everybody but that annoying on campus doctor/nurse no one likes that likes to meddle in the students' lives for some odd reason.

[face claim has to look kinda wide-eyed, blur maybe lazy etc. love interest can be a doctor or a nurse. give them a silly major that no one does or make something stupid up.]
the ungrateful
"alright, you pre-pubescent ingrates. guess you're stuck with my insomniac for another year. isn't that just exciting?"

he/she absolutely hates teaching. if you were to ask him/her about six years ago, being a teacher would be the last profession on the list. but when life gives you lemons, sometimes you just have to squeeze them and make some lemonade no matter how rotten they are. something unexpected happened to them and they had no choice but to it up and teach the subject they've been studying so hard at whilst in college to chase after their dream only to have it crash and burn right in front of their eyes. life is sad, slow, and hard for them until a foreign exchange student comes and breathes back life into them that they never thought they'd feel again.

[face claim has to look a little older, more mature. teaches an art subject like visual arts, graphic design, photography, music, film, theatre, creative writing, literature, composition etc.]