Chapter 5

Memory loss that leads to a happy ending

Seungri's POV

Damn my head hurts, where am I?

I tried to squint my eyes open, looking at the surroundings around me. White walls..white ceilings..the sound of heart monitors beeping...

Oh i'm just in the hospital..wait why am I here? Oh yeah that freaking gangster hitted me..wait a minute, yep that ing Kwon Jiyong too. Arghhh thinking about him makes my heart boil.

I was just re-thinking about the incident whilst looking out the window when I heard the door click and saw my hyungs walking in, yes that Kwon ing Jiyong too.

Wow is he here to make sure i'm dead already or something? Hmph the ing audacity to still be here after what he did..amazing!!

I really can't forgive him for literally calling me fat and annoying..but he was drunk though, maybe he really didn't mean it..NOPE people always say drunk words are sober thoughts.

So yes Seungri you needa seek revenge..hmm okay you know what, I think I should play a prank on him, make him suffer for the time I spent crying for him while he's out having fun.

Aha I got it! Let me fake some memory loss. Alright first thing to do is to act as if i'm suffering from amnesia hehe.

Round 1 here we go~

"Oh hyungs, you guys are here...wait who are you?" I point my finger at Jiyong while looking confused.

I hope I will be able to make it look convincing.

When Daesung hyung and Seunghyun hyung ask me about Jiyong, I continued to pretend being confused.

"RiRi, stop playing. Please forgive me, i'm sorry, really really really sorry for making you upset. I promise I will not make the same mistake again, so please tell me that you are just joking...please."

Is my acting that convincing? He's actually crying though..are his eyes some water faucet??

"Hey, why are you crying and why do you want me to forgive you?"

Damn I should consider being an actor or something lol.

That's when Youngbae hyung left for the doctor and Jiyong followed him.

After watching them leave, I finally let out a breathe, signalling Daesung hyung and Seunghyun hyung to come over.

"Aww hyungs~ I miss you guys, that Kwon Jiyong is so dumb hahah."

"Yah Lee Seungri! So you were just faking all along, you made us so worried you know," said Daesung hyung as he came over to hug me.

"Aw sorry hyung and yes of course, he deserve some punishment for what he did. So hyungs, will you guys promise to keep this a secret please~" I begin showing my puppy dog eyes at them, which always work hehe.

"Sure~ We need to punish him somehow ya hehehe..so do you need us to play along?" Seunghyun hyung said as he grins at the idea, approving it.

"Yes please hehe..okay hyungs I heard footsteps, I guess it's time for us to show off our acting skills heheh."

When Youngbae hyung and Jiyong enter the room, the atmosphere return to normal again as if the conversation never happened.

Jiyong came over to my bed again and hold my hands.

"It's okay RiRi-ah, I know you will remember me someday."

Damn how I wish I really did have amnesia so I can forget what you did...

"Alright guys maybe we should leave first to let Ri rest," said Youngbae hyung while the rest nodded in agreement.

They were preparing to leave when I call Youngbae hyung to stay for a little while more. He needs to know about the plan too.

"Don't worry hyung, i'm fine. I was playing around just now."

"Huh Ri, what do you mean?"

"I'm saying that I didn't actually forget Jiyong, I just wanna play a prank to get back at him."

"Ahh so that's what it was about..alright, hyung will be on your side this time. We need to keep Jiyong in his place haha."

"Thanks hyung, love you~"

"Ew so cheesy hahah, anyway get well soon okay. I shall leave now."

After Youngbae hyung left, I shift around to make myself more comfortable on bed.

Hah Kwon Jiyong, it's my time to shine!!

- - -

Few days later, i'm allowed to be discharged since my test results showed nothing abnormal.

Of course everything should be fine, even the amnesia because it's fake lmao.

All of them came over to fetch me home. That's when Round 2 starts.

"Nooo Daesung hyunggg, let me stay in your home please~"

Yes I think this plan is definitely going smoothly by looking at Jiyong's face.

"No can do Ri, you have a home too with Jiyong hyung."

"But..but how could you guys leave me alone and let me stay with someone I don't know. What if he decided to kill me while i'm sleeping."

Aw I feel bad for doing this..he looks just like an abandoned kitten now. Wait nono Lee Seungri, get rid of this feeling of feeling bad, you must set your mind on this, there's no turning back.

"Bruh hahaha Ri, he's your boyfriend for god's sake, why would you think he'll kill you in your sleep?" Seunghyun hyung said while trying to control his laughter.

"I mean like hyung, look at him, look at this guy, he looks like some sadist omg."

I wanna laugh so bad. Out of all things, I decided to call him a sadist LOL.

In the end, all my attempts to convince them 'failed' terribly so I had 'no choice' but to follow Jiyong home.

Time to make him suffer more muahahah.

- - -

Round 3 and so on continued as another few weeks passed by.

I'm playing around with Youngbae hyung now since I called him over as part of our prank plan.

"Hyung hyung!! Tell me that joke again, it's so funny hahah." I said slightly louder while lightly punching Youngbae hyung's shoulder because I know that Jiyong is watching us.

I also know that the prank is working well when I saw him sighing.

This is just the beginning, there will be more to come, so be prepared Kwon Jiyong hahah.

A few hours later, day turns into night so Youngbae hyung decided that it's time for him to leave, hence I got up from the sofa after him to see him out. Jiyong also snap out of his daydream at the same time and followed us.

After Youngbae hyung left, I turn around and saw Jiyong staring at me, but he didn't say anything and I don't feel the need to talk to him either, so I head back to the guest room which is my bedroom for the time being since I obviously can't sleep with him now, or yet.

- - -

I have no idea if this is a good thing but Jiyong and I haven't had a proper conversation for a long time, leading to the angel and devil in me fighting as i'm trying to read the magazine right now.

Aww RiRi, just forgive Jiyongie once, i'm sure he wouldn't do that again..aren't you a cinnamon roll too, so forgive him?

Argh shut up Angel Ri. And Lee Seungri, get a hold of yourself. Kwon Jiyong hurt you so much and he will definitely hurt you again if you choose to forgive him now, so you should make him suffer more!

Wait nonono Devil Ri, why not we reach a compromise that we let RiRi forgive him first, but if Jiyongie hurts his trust, then RiRi shall hate him and make him suffer forever. Deal?

Deal! For the first time, you are being so understandable Angel Ri.

Heyhey! What are you saying? I've always been reasonable okay, and this concerns RiRi's lifelong happiness too.ヽ(ಠ_ಠ) ノ

Fine fine, chill alright. (ノ ̄∇ ̄)ノ

Aaahh all these chaoticness!! Honestly, am I making him suffer or am I just making myself suffer instead. I kinda miss him though...aish what's wrong with me..why am I being like this...

"Hey Ri~ Are you free right now?"

Aish I have yet to settle my thoughts and you are here..what do you want...

"Uhh yes hyung, I guess so? Why do you ask?"

Right after I finish saying, my phone rings.

Thank goodness, I have no idea how to deal with you right now Jiyong-ah.

I pick up the call and it turns out that Daesung hyung wants me to accompany him to buy some new LEGO sets for his collection.

After apologising and informing Jiyong about the call, I took my things and went to the entrance to put on my shoes.

"See you hyung. Maybe next time alright?"

Yes next time..right now I need some time to sort out my thoughts first.

- - -

It's 8am now and I can't go back to sleep so I went to the living room, lie down on the sofa, turn on the television and start watching some entertainment shows.

Around 3 hours later, I heard the sound of room door opening, I didn't turn my head over since it must be Jiyong who just woke up.

"Heyyy Ri, what are you watc...."

The doorbell rang before Jiyong could finish his words, and I can tell that he is upset from how he is ruffling his hair now.

Cute...ah no eww..yes eww.

I decide to ignore him and got up to check who's at the door.

"Hey Ri and Ji!!! We came over again. Do you guys missed us?" said my three hyungs, making their way into the apartment.

"Of course I missed you hyungs!! Do come by everyday hehe."

Yesss please do, so I can stop thinking about Jiyong for a while.

"Awww Ri, let hyung give you a hug," said Seunghyun hyung.

After unhugging Seunghyun hyung, I carry on by chatting with them happily. And I don't even need to look to know that Jiyong's face is anything but happy now.

- - -

Ah it's already 8pm, I can't believe I have napped until this late.

I look at the time shown on my phone screen before getting up from the bed and do some stretching. My stomach is growling from hunger as well since I haven't eaten my dinner yet.

I guess it's time for me to cook my own dinner again...

It has always been a routine to prepare dinner for Jiyong and myself. However, I hasn't been doing that for him since weeks ago.

The moment I open the room door, a fragrant smell is coming from the dining table. I rub my eyes to make sure i'm not having an illusion.

Am I seeing things or is Jiyong putting dishes on the table now?

"Oh RiRi-ah~ Have you had your dinner yet? If not, wanna eat dinner with me? I've cooked your share too."

Wait what? Since when did Jiyong cooks again? The last time I remember him cooking was when he almost burned down the whole kitchen, which was why I told him that I shall prepare our dinner from then on.

Okay good, the kitchen isn't on fire. I sneak peek at our kitchen as I walk towards the dining table.

"Wow hyung you cook all these? And nope I haven't." I said as I took the seat opposite him.

I'm actually impressed, the dishes look pretty appetising. I can't believe all these were made by someone who used to burn down the kitchen. Alright, some plus points for you.

"Ah do help yourself with these simple dishes I randomly whipped up. Uhh I can't really cook so please don't criticise my cooking much ya."

"Thanks hyung, don't worry i'm not a picky eater..oh wait you didn't pour any drinks for us, let me do it then."

I shall let you rest for a while since you must have spent quite some time to prepare this dinner.

After that I went into the kitchen to find some drinks from the fridge. A few moments later, I then came out with two cups of coke because that's the only fizzy drink I can find.

"Come on hyung, let's eat." I said after placing the cups on the table and settle down again.

"Yep okay."

Honestly, I am really excited to try out to see how much Jiyong's cooking has improved, but when I took the first bite of the vegetables, I am shooketh.

What is this horrible taste omg?! Is he trying to poison me with salt??

I quickly spit out the vegetables and cough uncontrollably because it was damn salty. I guess I spoke too soon about being excited to see how much Jiyong's cooking skill has improved..okay maybe he did in terms of the looks but the taste is just nono.

"Omg what's wrong?? Was it not fully cooked yet omgomgomg."

Bruh this is worse than not fully cooked my boy..although I said i'm not a picky eater but this is definitely too much, it's too salty for normal human beings.

Okay wait Seungri don't be rude. Technically you guys didn't breakup yet so he is still your boyfriend, and he had put in effort for this so better be nice yes.

"Relax hyung, I think you might have added too much salt so it became salty." I said after sipping my drink to clear my throat.

It was then that I see Jiyong fumbling around, looking like he is literally unsure of what he should do when suddenly, he poured his cup of coke over those veggies.

Okay noice what were you even thinking? But nevermind, I guess it's alright since we can't really eat this in the first place anyway.

"Ah hyung! What are you doing?"

Clumsy Jiyong as always. If there isn't stupid happening everyday then it's definitely not Jiyong.

"Did you forget that that's coke and not water lmao."

"Um yeah haha, did I just made it worse?"

Not just clumsy but kinda silly too, like how could you ask this hahah.

"Hahah it's alright hyung, let's not eat this anymore and eat the other dishes instead."

But if it weren't for that, how would I have love you in the first place, so what can I do other than accepting this lol.

Both of us then burst out laughing after that.

Fine, I guess I will forgive you, but just a tiny little bit. However, this fake amnesia will only stop whenever I feel like it because i'm not done playing with you yet hehe.