Chapter 3

Memory loss that leads to a happy ending

Jiyong's POV 

It's been one week since Seungri was discharged from the hospital as the doctor also said that he's alright from the test results, and that this will only be temporary.

Right now he's just playing around with Youngbae on our living room's sofa, while i'm just looking in their direction from the dining area.

"Hyung hyung!! Tell me that joke again, it's so funny hahah." Seungri said while punching Youngbae's shoulder lightly.

I could only sighed at their interactions...

Ever since Seungri came back from the hospital, he have been spending most of his time with his other hyungs...

Well I guess I deserve such treatment from him after what I had done so I shouldn't complain much eh..honestly I should already be contented with the fact that he is willing to move back to our home after knowing that he can be discharged from the hospital that time. 

Flashback to one week ago

"Nooo Daesung hyunggg, let me stay in your home please~"

"No can do Ri, you have a home too with Jiyong hyung."

"But..but how could you guys leave me alone and let me stay with someone I don't know. What if he decided to kill me while i'm sleeping."

"Bruh hahaha Ri, he's your boyfriend for god's sake, why would you think he'll kill you in your sleep?" Seunghyun said while trying to control his laughter.

"I mean like hyung, look at him, look at this guy, he looks like some sadist omg," Seungri said while pointing at Jiyong, trying to convince his hyungs otherwise.

However, all his attempts to convince them failed terribly so he had no choice but to comply with them after much persuasion.

Back to Jiyong's POV

I didn't realised that I was staring into blank space until Youngbae got up from the sofa and told us that he should be leaving since it's getting late.

So Seungri and I also got up and see him to the door. 

After Youngbae left, the house is filled with awkward silence again. Neither of us spoke when we look at each other.

Hence after breaking eye contact, Seungri went back to his own room. Yes we have been sleeping in separate rooms since he didn't feel comfortable sleeping with me.

If only I could rewind the time and not do any stupid mistakes, me and Seungri probably wouldn't end up like this... I sighed again as I walk back to my own room, feeling the emptiness of the room that used to be filled with warmth from Seungri...