Chapter 4

Memory loss that leads to a happy ending

Jiyong's POV

A few more days passed by, although Seungri and I are living under one roof, we have never converse with each other for more than five seconds.

Oh well..technically it's only me who tries to start a conversation though..nevermind. 

Aish I swear it is killing me inside.

Well it's not that I don't want to start a conversation, I do honestly, but every single time I wanted to talk to him, there will always be something that is obstructing my way.

Urghhh I swear i'm slowly going crazy with the lack of interaction with my RiRi...

- - - 

I just got out of the shower and I saw Seungri reading a magazine on the sofa.

Wow what a good chance to talk to my baby without the interference of anyone, I really wanna ask him out so he can spend some time with me.

"Hey Ri~ Are you free right now?"

"Uhh yes hyung, I guess so? Why do you ask?"

Omg yes finally asjwnwbkn!! 

But Seungri's phone suddenly rings, so he put down the magazine to catch the call.

Okay wait maybe not..aish...

"Oh sorry hyung, but Daesung hyung just ask me out, I gotta go now." Seungri said as he took his stuff and went to the entrance to put on his shoes.

"See you hyung. Maybe next time alright?" and he close the door after that.

Oh okayy...

- Attempt no.1 - FAILED

- - - 

It's already 11am when I got out of my room. From my blurry vision after waking up, I saw Seungri sitting on the sofa, watching the television.

Okayy great!! Another opportunity to talk to my RiRi. I thought happily as I skip towards Seungri.

"Heyyy Ri, what are you watc..." 

The doorbell suddenly rang before I could even finish my words.

Damn it! Who is it that is interrupting me aaahhhhhh. I run my hand through my hair in frustration.

Seungri ignores me and got up to check who's at the door.

"Hey Ri and Ji!!! We came over again. Do you guys missed us?" said our three best friends, making their way into the apartment.

Wow nice one my besties, I love you guys so much :") I tried forcing a smile on my face even though that's not how I truly feel. 

"Of course I missed you hyungs!! Do come by everyday hehe."

Oh nooo please don't, if not my chances of talking to RiRi will plunge down to zero straightaway...

"Awww Ri, let hyung give you a hug," said Seunghyun. 

Ahhh even my bingu friend is able to hug him, yet I couldn't even finish the conversation I tried starting just now. I sighed again as I watch RiRi chat with them cheerfully.

Welp I guess I have no chance to talk to him anymore since he's probably gonna spend more time with his other hyungs for the rest of the day anyway... 

- Attempt no.2 - FAILED

- - - 

Oh, is he not at home?

I just got home from the company, and the lights aren't switched on yet, so I assumed that Seungri either went out or is just napping in his room now or something.

Feeling restless, I decided to take a shower first to relax myself after a stressful day at work.

After the shower, despite still feeling tired from all the work I had today, I decided to cook myself a simple meal since i'm also feeling kind of hungry now.

Usually Seungri will be the one preparing dinner for us while waiting for me to come home, but not anymore after he have forgotten about me...

Ahh~ I really missed that feeling whenever he will welcome me home with a hug after a long day at work.

I look into the fridge and there weren't that many ingredients. Well no one has time to go shopping. Anyway i'm not a good cook either so I guess it's alright.

After picking up the ingredients I need, I set up the stove and start cooking.

I wonder if RiRi wants dinner...okay maybe I should cook his share too just in case.

30 minutes later, i'm done cooking so I went to set up the meal on the dining table.

By that time, the door open and Seungri came out of his room, rubbing his eyes cutely.

"Oh RiRi-ah~ Have you had your dinner yet? If not, wanna eat dinner with me? I've cooked your share too."

"Wow hyung you cook all these? And nope I haven't." Seungri said as he sat down opposite me.

"Ah do help yourself with these simple dishes I randomly whipped up. Uhh I can't really cook so please don't criticise my cooking much ya."

"Thanks hyung, don't worry i'm not a picky eater..oh wait you didn't pour any drinks for us, let me do it then."

After that Seungri went into the kitchen and few moments later, he came out with two cups of coke.

"Come on hyung, let's eat." Seungri said after he have settled down again.

"Yep okay."

Wow it's been so long since we sat like this to have a meal together. I guess cooking this meal was worth it afterall hehe.

However a few moments later, Seungri spit out the vegetables and started coughing.

"Omg what's wrong?? Was it not fully cooked yet omgomgomg."

"Relax hyung, I think you might have added too much salt so it became salty." Seungri said after sipping his drink to clear his throat.

OKAY I'M PANICKING WTF LOL..DID I RUIN THIS DINNER???? OKAY CHILL JIYONG CHILL THE DOWN..BREATHE BREATHE..OKAY WHAT SHOULD I DO?? OMG I THINK I'M HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN..I NEEDA YEET MYSELF OUT ASBJWKMTSJHP.

"Ah hyung! What are you doing?"

I didn't even realise I was just fumbling around, literally unsure of what i'm even doing until I heard Seungri's exclamation.

Yep I may or may not have accidentally poured the coke over the salty veggies. I was just trying to make it less salty, but I forgot that the drink was coke for a moment.

Wow brilliant Jiyong great job.

"Did you forget that that's coke and not water lmao."

"Um yeah haha, did I just made it worse?"

Omg Kwon Jiyong are you okay? Why are you asking such an obvious question? Okay nevermind just smile and wave Jiyong, smile and wave.

"Hahah it's alright hyung, let's not eat this anymore and eat the other dishes instead."

Both of us burst out laughing after that.

Phew i'm glad RiRi didn't scold me..well I guess even after I lowkey ruined this dinner, at least he is kinda getting closer to me now, so that's a good thing that comes out of it? 

So...

- Attempt no.3 - SUCCESS(?)

- - - 

Alright Jiyong, you shouldn't complain anymore. Out of several attempts, at least one of it kinda works so yay? :D