Chapter 6

Memory loss that leads to a happy ending

Jiyong's POV

The sunlight glares through the windows of my room, waking me up. I rubbed my eyes before checking the time from my phone screen. 

Ahh 10am, it's still early. 

It's Saturday and I don't need to work yay. Honestly after the dinner with Seungri last night, I really feel like asking him out today. Going anywhere is fine, I just wanna hangout with him.

I got up from my bed and quickly went into the bathroom to prepare myself before finding Seungri to finally ask him out which I always couldn't do so weeks before. 

After i'm done, I went out of my room to his.

"RiRi-ah, are you awake?" I have been knocking on his door for the past few minutes but there was no answer. 

I decided to grab the handle and the door swung open. 

Oh the door wasn't even locked..nevermind common courtesy.

"I'm coming in~"

I step into the room but there is no signs of Seungri so I decided to look around the house for him. 

Ehh where did he go? Our apartment isn't that big enough for him to hide either..hmm alright he probably went out. It's okay, let's have a drink first. I then walk over to the kitchen to pour some milk for myself.

Oh there's no milk in the fridge, I forgot that there wasn't much stuff in there. In the end I could only settle myself with some ice water to quench my thirst. 

Hmm should I go for some grocery shopping now? I need some milk and we definitely need some groceries in the fridge too. 

After looking at the almost empty fridge, I really have the urge to fill it up. Anyway Seungri isn't at home now so I was more determined to make a quick trip to the supermarket, then I guess I shall ask him out after that.

Yep sounds like a good plan hehe.

Thus I went back to my room after gulping down the drink, to change into a casual set of clothes. After i'm done, I was about to grab my belongings, including the car keys when I realised it's gone.

Did RiRi drive the car? Yah Kwon Jiyong, he probably did since the car keys aren't here..wait will he remember the route to drive back home if he did?

Bruh Jiyong what is actually going through your head? RiRi only couldn't remember you, it's not that he have lost all his memory. 

After hitting myself lightly on the head, I decided to just walk to the supermarket since it's really nearby. Thus I wore my shoes before locking the door and making my way to the supermarket. 

- - -

Seungri's POV

Ah why did I wake up so early. I look at the clock which shows 9am. 

Honestly, it's Saturday and I wanna sleep more, but I can't go back to sleep once I wake up. Hence I had no choice but to force myself to get out of my comfy bed and head to the bathroom.

After brushing my teeth, I went out of my room to the living room. The whole house is so quiet like always. 

I decided to cook myself some breakfast to start the day. However when I glance into the fridge, it's almost empty. 

Ah I forgot about buying groceries, it slipped my mind aish. Sighing, I try to look for available ingredients in the fridge.

Ah ha eggs..wait what there's only one left? How will that be enough tsk-tsk. Forget it, I will not cook, let's find some drinks instead. Ah yes milk..what the..no milk too?? Aish you know what, maybe I should go to the nearby supermarket now. 

I literally rummaged through the whole fridge and there isn't much things for me to cook, Jiyong probably used up most of the ingredients for our dinner yesterday. Not that i'm blaming him since i'm at fault too for not buying our groceries lol.

I guess I shall do the stocking up on food now then. I went into my bedroom to change a set of clothes before heading out. 

Hmm should I drive there? I'm literally contemplating as I look at the car keys on the table. 

Okay I shall drive there. Anyway, Jiyong is still sleeping so he shouldn't be needing the car..unless in his dreams maybe lol. 

Thereupon I took the car keys and went to the basement to drive our car to the nearby supermarket. 

- - - 

Ah i've finally reached the supermarket. Jiyong catch his breath as he slowly make his way into the entrance and went to get a trolley before starting his shopping journey.

He started off by pushing the trolley to the meat section to pick up some fresh meat first. The same time while he's doing that, Seungri had just push his trolley across, behind him, but he didn't notice since he was backfacing. 

After he's done with that, he continued pushing his trolley till he went past the fruit section.

Strawberries!! It's RiRi's favourite, I should buy a box for him hehe. Upon seeing the boxes of strawberries placed nicely on the shelves, Jiyong's face lit up. He knew Seungri likes eating strawberries a lot so he wanted to buy a box of strawberries for him.

But once again, with the strawberries and his RiRi preoccupying his mind, he didn't notice that the real RiRi was just right in front of him on the opposite side, choosing some vegetables.

Jiyong decided to get some milk afterwards since that was the main reason why he wanted to come to the supermarket in the first place. He was about to grab the packet milk when he saw another hand reaching for it too.

"Um excuse me sir." His eyes trace all the way up to the random stranger's arms before looking at the person and realised that it's Seungri.

"RiRi?! It's you?" Jiyong gasped in surprised.

"H-hyung?" Seungri was also shocked that Jiyong is actually standing beside him now.

"Why are you here?" Both of them simultaneously ask each other, but Jiyong signal to let him speak first.

"I realised that I have forgotten to purchase the groceries so I just came here this morning after looking at the nearly empty fridge. How about you hyung? I thought you don't wake up early often, especially on a day like Saturday?" 

Weird lol, has the sun rises from the west for Jiyong to wake up early on a Saturday morning, and even in front of me??

"Ohh same here. I wanted to drink some milk this morning since I woke up early for no reason, but then there was no milk in our fridge so I wanted to take that as a chance to buy our groceries too after having used some of it last night."

Both of them nodded their head at the answers before Seungri grab two milk packets to put in his trolley.

"Looks like we can continue shopping together now since we've met here."

Omg RiRi is proposing for us to shop together aahhh~ It must be fate making us meet here~

"Sure! Hopefully we hadn't took any common food items yet." Although Jiyong looks composed now, deep inside him, he's actually screaming. Yes, from the fact that Seungri only suggest simple and normal things like shopping together. 

So they decided to check the items in their trolleys. When looking at the contents from Jiyong's trolley, Seungri notices the box of strawberries.

Jiyong don't often eat strawberries..could it be that..he bought it for me?

Honestly, that warms his heart a little since Jiyong still remember that he likes eating strawberries.

Wait nope Seungri nope. It's just strawberries, don't let it win you over, you hear me? He decided to brush the thoughts aside, and continued shopping.

The both of them then make their way to the snacks section to buy some potato chips since junk food is life :D

Jiyong practically took everything on the shelves if Seungri hadn't stop him.

"Bruh hyung, can you even finish all of these?" Seungri points at the trolley which was two-thirds filled with snacks.

"Who said it's just for me? It's for us, we're gonna eat these together okies." Jiyong cheerfully said as he continues grabbing packets of sweets off the shelf.

"Do you want anything else? I can take it for you."

Woah 'us'?? I wonder who was the one who said i'm fat. And now you are asking me to eat more?! Seungri rolled his eyes before answering a simple "No."

"Aw you're right. Since baby you're a snacc too you know. Maybe I should put these back and eat you instead." Jiyong winked right after that, making Seungri blushed at his words, forgetting that he was mad a moment before.

"A-Are we done hyung? S-Shall we pay now?" Urgh why am I stuttering? Why did he suddenly flirt with me? Damn you Kwon Jiyong ahswknsv.

"Sure, let's go hehe." Jiyong giggled, knowing that he just made a yolo move at Seungri. The both of them then made their way to the cashier, trolleys full of groceries and snacks.

"Hyung, I shall pay for us."

"Oh no, let me pay instead." 

"It's okay, I was supposed to be the one purchasing our groceries too."

"Nope, I insist on paying. I took all these snacks so I shall be the one paying..please just this time?" You are my baby RiRi, how can I make you pay...uwu

"Fine." 

In the end yes, Jiyong was the one who paid after them making a little scene at the cashier counter. 

"Hyung~ Let me carry some too." Seungri whines as he lightly tugs the corner of Jiyong's sleeve while they walk out of the exit because Jiyong was helping to carry all the plastic bags after seeing Seungri carried it while he was paying the groceries just now.

"It's okay Ri, I can handle this. Anyway we are reaching the car soon."

"You better give me some now hyung, if not I was thinking of cooking lunch for us later, hmm maybe i'll just cook my own share then." Seungri said as he slightly increase his walking pace.

"Wait what no! Cook for me too pwease~" Jiyong quickly jog over next to Seungri after noticing he was slightly in front.

"Then pass me some now, right now."

"Fineee you'll carry this then." Jiyong passed the plastic bags full of snacks to Seungri since those are lighter.

Soon, they reached their car and place all the bags in the trunk before both of them headed to the driver's side.

"What hyung? Why are you behind me?"

"No, why are you in front of me? I was gonna drive us home."

"Hyung, why are you being so sweet today? Taking initiative at everything huh."

"What of course not hahah, you are just overthinking. Now go to the other side, I will drive alright."

"Hahah okay sure then if that's what you want."

I'm happy :)