Chapter 7

Memory loss that leads to a happy ending

Another week passed by and Jiyong felt very frustrated at work because of a difficult client today. On top of that he is still kinda upset by the fact that Seungri 'can't remember' him so he's currently in a club, drinking like a fish.

"Hey handsome~ I see you're all by yourself here. Mind if I join you?" The lady sat down before saying out her last sentence.

"So..I have been noticing you since just now, and you've been drinking so much. You can share your problems with me, i'm all ears for such a handsome man like you." She continued as she leans closer and slide her hand up and down Jiyong's thigh.

"Please go away and don't touch me okay." Tipsy Jiyong said as he lift the lady's hand away from his thigh. "I'm taken," he continued before facing away and went back to drink.

"Aww what a loyal one you are. But today just forget about your girlfrie-"

"Boyfriend."

"What?"

"I have a boyfriend, so will you please just leave me alone while i'm still rejecting you nicely?"

"W-what? No way! Argh I swear why are most handsome men gay. First my ex-boyfriend and now you too?! Sheesh i'm out!" She crossed her arms and stomped off before Jiyong was even able to comment anything.

Despite being wasted, his mind is still full of cutesy Seungri, suave Seungri, basically all sorts of Seungri because he is his smol bean. He knows that he had already disappoint him once, so he's never gonna do anything that will hurt him again.

"10 more shots of vodka please."

- - -

Where is he? Why isn't he home yet? It's not typical of him to stay out this late...oh no did something happened to him? Seungri thought worryingly as he pace around their home because it's already 1am and Jiyong rarely comes home this late. Even if he is going to come home late, he will always message him first but today he didn't so he decide to text Jiyong instead.

However, due to Jiyong being blackout from drinking, he did not manage to see his notifications. Hence Seungri had no choice but to call Daesung, Youngbae and Seunghyun to ask for his whereabouts, but the trio doesn't know where Jiyong was either so the last resort he had was to spam messages till Jiyong text back.

Seungri: Jiyongie Yo Kwon Jiyong where are you?

Okay okay, I mustn't type his nickname if not he's gonna know and all these efforts I had put in are gonna be wasted. But hopefully he will reply this time. *fingers crossed*

Seungri: Hellooo.

Seungri: Hihihihi.

Seungri: Are you there?

Jiyong: oh rwi-ah, i'mm tat home.

Thank god he finally replied! ε-(´・`) フ

Seungri: Huh? How could you be at home when I have been waiting for you all this time?

Jiyong: yees home, i'm hmoe.

Jiyong: kitty caets..ligghts wow preetty

Jiyong: ike yoou hnehe.

D-Did he just flirt with me? Wait no the way he text is weird though, could it be his new texting style?..wait omg come back Seungri, your man is typing like he's drunk.

Seungri: Lights? Kitty cats? When did we own cats Jiyong? Are you drunk?

Jiyong: nope nsot druuunk!! riri-ah wihere are hyou??

Yep he definitely is drunk and what does this mean..trouble, yes because drunk Jiyong means trouble◔_◔

Seungri: I should be asking you that. I'm worried about you so tell me where you are now, i'm coming right over to find you.

Jiyong: i..i doon't know.

Jiyong: i gonna waiit at the bdench for youu okei.

Seungri: Bench?

Seungri: What bench?

Seungri: Hellooooooooo.

Seungri: Heyhey Jiyong reply me.

Seungri: Yah Kwon Ji Yong!

Seungri continued spamming messages but Jiyong doesn't reply back anymore. Panic is going through his head at the moment because he knew that Jiyong is drunk but he have no idea where he is, he don't know where he should start from to even find him.

Seungri then decided to calm down and link the keywords Jiyong said. Ah could it be that he is in the park? He wasn't sure but he's willing to find out whether the park will be the correct answer, so off he went after grabbing his stuff and making his way to the park Jiyong and him often went.

When he arrives, he looks around but couldn't find Jiyong anywhere so he walks to another side of the park and finally found a silhouette which kinda looks like Jiyong, sitting on the playground's little staircase.

Is that Jiyong? Wait let me walk closer to check.

Seungri quickly went over and all the thoughts of him not being able to find Jiyong vanished when he saw a familiar face.

"Jiyongie!! You're really here omg I thought I won't be able to find you tonight. Pabo, why didn't you reply me." Seungri cries out a mixture of relief and worry as he pulls Jiyong into a hug. 

"Yes i'm hereee..our home hehe." Jiyong said as he smiled widely, showing his big gummy smile. 

Aww why is he so cute thinking that the playground is our home.

Seungri had no choice but to laugh because drunk Jiyong is acting so cute right now. Apart from being a jerk like that one time after he is drunk, most of the time he turns into a baby instead like now. 

"Yes our home. Let's go back now, shall we? I'll bring you to our car." 

"Yes yes." Jiyong scrunch his face as he nodded and open his arms wide "Carry me," he adds on.

"Okay okay, I will carry you, you big baby ahaha."

Then Seungri becomes a machoman and coax Jiyong to hop on his back so that he can carry him all the way to their car. 

"Welcome aboard to Seungri's VIP ride."

"Mister pretty boy, do I need to put on my seatbelt?" Jiyong said in tiny beside Seungri's ear.

"Hahaha so cute but nope you don't need to."

"Okie actually you know..."

"Hmm?"

"You kinda look familiar..you look just like my boyfriend."

"Well that's because I am your boyfriend," Seungri burst out laughing from the statement.

"Actually no no, you look more like my future husband."

"And you reminds me of a panda so...are you my panda hubby?" Jiyong says happily as he poke Seungri's cheeks with his index fingers before laying down on Seungri's back again and mumble "So soft so comfy," as he slowly closes his eyes. 

As they are about to approach their car, Seungri wakes Jiyong up slightly to have him enter the car, afterwards he leans over to help Jiyong fasten his seatbelt before driving them home.

After parking the car, Seungri decided to let Jiyong continue sleeping so he just scoops Jiyong up from the car seat and carry him like a princess because it's easier.

After much struggle to open the door, they finally enter their house. Seungri brought Jiyong into their room to put him on the bed so that he can take Jiyong's clothes to change for him, and as he was about to help Jiyong change out of his clothes, Jiyong grab his wrist and pull him into the bed too. 

Seungri is surprised but suddenly a voice said "Riri ah, just tonight okie?" and the said voice grabs Seungri by the waist to pull him closer. Seungri blushes at how close their faces are and his heart starts to badum..badum..badum, pounding quickly.

This is probably the happiest he has ever been after all this time, and he slowly closes his eyes as well thinking about it.

And the both of them cuddled all night afterwards hehe.

- - -

Haiii everyone, I hope you like this chapter and do feel free to comment all your thoughts :)

Also yay it's the last day of 2021 so I would like to wish all of you a happy new year and a great 2022 ahead weee!!!