Chapter 1

Memory loss that leads to a happy ending

Jiyong is in Japan for his fashion business while Seungri is in Korea in their home sweet home.

He will only be coming back the day after tomorrow, so Seungri felt bored and lonely without Jiyong's presence, hence he decided to lay down on the sofa and use his phone to stroll through Instagram to know how Jiyong is doing in Japan.

Suddenly, a message popped up on Seungri's phone.

Seungri open the mail. To his surprise, it is a picture of Jiyong kissing another woman and the picture was even sent from an unknown number.

He felt angry and he couldn't believe that Jiyong was kissing someone else other than him.

A few minutes later, he received a video from that same unknown number. This time, it is a video about Jiyong making out with that woman from the previous photo he had received.

Seungri was angrier than before, he felt blood rushing through his face. He can't wait for Jiyong to come back home to explain to him even though he is very angry at him now for doing those things towards another woman.

- - - 

Two days later, Jiyong is back in Korea from Japan. When he open the door of their apartment, instead of being welcome with a hug from Seungri, he was met with a furious Seungri glaring at him while sitting on the sofa.

"Hey baby, i'm home. Why do you look so furious? Who made you angry?" 

The same time as Jiyong was speaking, Seungri took out his phone from his pocket and look for the photo that was sent from the unknown number and show it to Jiyong.

"Baby wait, I can explain." Jiyong exclaimed as he quickly face Seungri after he had seen the picture.

"THEN EXPLAIN TO ME, I NEED TO HEAR HOW GOOD YOUR EXPLANATION IS!'

Jiyong is shocked when Seungri shouted at him. Well they have been in fights before but Seungri has never been this furious at him, this is the first time.

"It was that woman who kissed me first."

"Then did you kissed her back?" 

"Yes I did but...but..." Jiyong said, feeling guilty.

"Then do you like her?" 

"Of course not! I love you the most baby." 

"Oh well, then look at this." Seungri click on the video to play in front of Jiyong's face.

The video consists of Jiyong and that woman kissing and making out with each other.

After that it shows Jiyong and that woman communicating with each other. The woman asks Jiyong if he has a lover to which he replied "Yes," then that woman asks Jiyong again if he loves her more or his lover more, and what Jiyong said was even more shocking.

"Oh gosh babe, what are you talking about, of course I love you more. That lover of mine is fat and annoying, I hate him so much."

After that the video ended.

Jiyong is feeling much more guilty than before and tears were starting to form in Seungri's eyes.

"Sorry baby, forgive me, I don't mean it, I..." 

"Don't call me baby. I hate you, please leave the house and forever leave me alone." Seungri cut Jiyong off before he was able to finish his sentence.

After Jiyong heard what Seungri said, he started crying too.

"Don't leave me RiRi, i've learnt my mistake, please don't ask me to leave, I can't live without you!'

"Enough of your nonsense, if you're not going to leave, I will!"

After Jiyong heard what Seungri said, he cried even louder. He even held onto Seungri's wrist to prevent him from leaving, but Seungri just ignores him and pushes away his hands, walking straight towards the exit.

After Seungri left, Jiyong still can't stop crying. He felt all lost and lonely by himself so he decided to call their best friends, Youngbae, Seunghyun and Daesung to come over to their apartment.

After that he walk towards the dining table to get a drink to sort out his thoughts.

He then realised that Seungri didn't bring along his phone and wallet as it was still on the table, and Seungri even left without bringing anything with him.

Jiyong is starting to worry as it's already nighttime, he decided that he need to find Seungri together with the other three after they arrive.

- - - 

On the other hand, Seungri was walking around like a lost child who is hungry and cold and has no idea where to go.

After leaving the apartment, Seungri sighed as he realised that he did not bring along any of his belongings.

It was snowing, the weather is starting to get colder as the temperature is getting lower and all Seungri had on him was just a thin layer of clothing.

Seungri is still roaming about until he came across a dark alley where there was no one at all.

Suddenly, he felt someone patted him and he quickly turn around and saw a tall and buff guy who looks like a gangster.

Seungri felt intimidated instantly as he looks smaller when compared to the gangster. He decided to man up himself and ask the gangster what does he want.

"Take it easy, just give me all the money you have with you and I will leave you alone." The gangster said, smirking.

"But...I don't have money with me right now."

The gangster starts to look gloomy and fierce, he even shouted while grabbing Seungri's collar.

"DON'T PLAY WITH ME KID, I KNOW YOU HAVE MONEY WITH YOU!"

Seungri felt scared and decided to bite the gangster's arm in order for him to loosen his grip. The gangster then screamed and held his left arm.

"YOU BASTARD, I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET FOR BITING ME!" 

Before Seungri could leave after biting that gangster, the gangster had already found a thick metal rod on the floor and swung it towards Seungri's head, causing him to fall down.

And all Seungri could see before closing his eyes was blood flowing down his face, followed by a piece of darkness...