Jjong's story Part 1

Go Away .. !

Taeyeon's POV

I decided to ask him tomorrow.

I thought of a suitable place to bring him. After thinking for a long time, I decided to bring him to the.. BEACH where is peaceful and calming.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day was a saturday. I asked my parents for permission to go out with Jjong, they agreed but on 1 condition, which is my new bodygaurd, Doo Joon must go along. I have no choice but to agree.

"Jjong!" I called as I knocked on his door.

"Yes?" He replied opening the door.

"Umm.. Are you free now? I would like to bring you some where.." I said.

"Ya, sure." He replied looking at his watch.

"Wait, but first, do your injury still hurt? If it do, I think we better not go out." I said.

"No.. But where are we going?" He asked.

"You'll know when we reach there!" I replied pulling his wrist and running out to the chauffeur which is also my body gaurd Du Joon.

"Du Joon! To the Seoul Beach please!" I said politely with a bright smile on my face.

"Why are we going to the beach out of the blue?" Jjong asked.

"Because..of..SOMETHING!" I said slowly and burst out into laughter.

Time didn't pass very slowly like the last time. We chatted happily, that time was just like and arrow that just shot pass. After those happy chats, now it time for the serious one.

As we reached the beach, I pulled Jjong to the bench. Du Joon as a body gaurd, he followed me. Since the last incident, I've learnt my lesson. So I didn't scold him, and I tell him politely to stay behind the tree, I have some private things to ask Jjong. Thankfully, he agreed. Then I walked back to the bench.

"Yes?" He asked me. "Whats the 'something'?"

"Ok.. When I ask u the 'something'.. Just tell me frankly. I want to help you.. Ok?" I warned him first.

"Ok..?" He said confusely.

"Can you tell me your past?" I asked.

Just at this moment, silence fell. He hesitated to tell me anything.

Jonghyun's POV

"Umm.." I said. "Ok.. I'll tell you."

"It happened... When I was 5."

-FLASHBACK-

"MUM!"

"Jonghyun! Next time when you grow up, remember.. Don't ever borrow money from loan shark! Understand?" My mother warned me as she touched my cheeks.

I could see her tears streaming down her cheeks without stopping.

"Its time to go, you!" A very scary-looking guy pointed to my mother and said angrily as he pulled her out of the house, leaving me screaming for my mother.

I could only here from a far my mother screaming "Jjong! Remember that!"

My father was the only kin left with me. He didn't bother me at all, whether I was hungry or I was sick. My living depended on my will.

Later, as I grew older, I realise the reason my mother was gone is all because of my heartless father who borrowed money from loan shark. She had to go and work for them to pay for his debts.

A few years later, my father was suffering from cancer and at that period of time, I found out from someone that my mother had just died because of the stress given to her.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

After telling Taeyeon about my past, I could see her I tearing. As I recall it, I was also trying to hold my tears. 

"Do you want to hear more?" I asked her as she nodded.