My idea's result ..

Go Away .. !

Taeyeon's POV

*Ring!* The school bell rung.

"Bye Jess, going rooftop's swimming pool today. Its so hot, I shall go up and enjoy some breeze beside the pool!" I told Jessica. "Sorry. Can't accompany you today, got CCA today. See'ya tomorrow!" Jessica replied me. Nevermind, I thought to myself, nobody's suppose to follow me or else my idea will be ruined. As I folded my arms and imagined whats going to happen.

While I was taking the lift, I had totally forgotten about Jjong, because I was so excited, dreaming about my dream guy. Finally we reached the rooftop. I stretched my body as I walked towards the pool. As I looked around to see if anybody wa looking, I saw Jjong behind me.

"Omo, how..? He'll surely safe me ins-" I thought as I accidentally trip and fall into the pool.

Just then I decided to just stick according to the plan and pretend to have a leg cramp.

"Help! Help!" As I waved my hands wildly above the waters

 Jonghyun's POV

I heard a big splash and my instincts told me that it was surely Ms Kim. Without hesitation, I dived into the pool and carried her back to safety.

Everybody stopped what they were doing and watched the heroic scene as they clapped for me. Those girls who were looking were all so envious of Taeyeon.

Immediately, the lifegaurd, Jung Geun Suk came over.

"Is everything alright?" He asked us. "I'll go and get the first-aid kit." He said.

"Does your leg still hurt?" I asked as I massaged Taeyeon's leg.

"Ya, ya, ya! It hurts a lot. As if!" She said as she stood up and walked towards the toilet.

As usual I followed her.

"Yah! Stop following me! You want to follow me to the girls toilet to?! Its all your fault!" She turned around and shouted as she lifted up her leg warning me before she kick me.

I backed of letting out a soft "Sorry, but please do not resort do violence."

Taeyeon walked away, leaving me alone in embarrassment.

Time seemed like a standstill while waiting for her to come out of the toilet after bathing. Finally, she walked out.

Taeyeon's POV

I pretended that he was invisible as I walked straight into the lift and pressed the 'close' button before he enters the lift. "Go take the stairs, you!" I shouted at him before the door shuts.

"I believed he really took the stairs." I thought while I was waiting in the lift. "He's always listens to everything I say.

To my surprise, my guess was correct! When I walked out of the lift, I saw Jjong leaning against the wall beside the lift without panting.

"Omo, how did he do that?" I whispered softly to myself.

"In Primary schools, I got straight GOLDs. Secondary Schools I got straight GOLDs ...(list many more).... And I became and official bodygaurd." He listed to me everything.

"He not only is very fit, he has sharp ears too." I thought to myself.