The Incident ...

Go Away .. !

Jonghyun's POV

As we walked towards the exit, we could see the chauffeur waiting patiently outside for us.

"Hop on!" the chauffeur called out.

As Taeyeon walked right in front of the car, I opened the door for her to enter the car.

"Eeeks! Im not going to sit this car if your inside too!" She said as she walked by herself to the bus stop.

"Hey, wait up!" I shouted but she just ignore me. 

I know for sure she will not let me up the bus, so I decided to take another vehicle. Just then, I saw a man who was getting ready to go on his bicycle.

"Sir, can I borrow your bicycle please, I got something very urgent!" I asked him. Go with my chauffeur if you need to go somewhere!" I shouted as I rode off.

As I ride to the bus stop, the bus had arrived, and as I expected, Taeyeon paid for all the seats, just to stop me from going up the bus. *haiz* She's always so stubborn. I rode along the pavement following the path of the bus. I was watching the bus very carefully, this bus was just an ordinary bus except that it has curtains.

Taeyeon closed the curtains as she did not want to see me. But a moment later, she would stick her head out of the curtain to check if Im still there and she would stick out her tongue at me. 

Just then, a guy who was holding a big blue bag accidentally drop his bag and his things fell out right in front of my bicycle. The traffic light was still red and the bus could not drive off, so I decided to get off the bicycle and help to put his things back into his bag.

As I walk closer and closer, my insticts told me that this guy is up to no good. The things that I saw on the floor was : ropes, cloths, scotch tape and others. Looking at these items I remembered the times of my bodygaurd training when they showed us the items people use to kidnap people. The things were exactly the same as the items we were shown.

"Thanks young man." The man told me.

"Okay no problem." I replied pretending to smile.

I followed along the path of the bus again and I saw that he was going to the same direction. So I went up to him.

"Sir, your going to the bus stop?" I asked him.

"Yes." He replied.

This made me think that his target was going to be Taeyeon, as Taeyeon's stop would be next.

Taeyeon's POV

"My stop is next." I thought as I pressed the bell.

I went down the bus as I looked left and saw Jjong still following me! Oh my goodness, why is he still following me!?! I ignored him and just walked to the right as I head home. I sensed someone was following me and I thought it was Jjong.

Soon, when I was about 10 steps away from my tarrace terrace house, I felt someone trying to kill me. He was using a cloth to cover my mouth and trying to make me faint. I struggled very hard and try to kick him but nothing worked. 

This did not last long when someone pulled the man away. At last I could breathe! I turned around seeing Jjong fighting with the man. Just at this moment, I realise what a bodygaurd is for.

I quickly went to hide at a corner and called the police. 

Jonghyun's POV

The man took out a knife from his bag and tried to attack me..