Jjong's story Part 2

Go Away .. !

Jonghyun's POV

-FLASHBACK-

My father stayed in the hospital for a long time, I had no money to pay for the fees.. So when I was still very young, I went out to work, even though what I earned was very little, I was able to play one quarter of the fees.

I was in a miserable state, until I met someone, which was... Sunny noona.

She cheered me up every time I felt down, even though she's rich, she didn't mind being a friend of a poor guy like me.

When my father died, I was only 12, I couldn't hold it but let my tears stream down my face, even though he didn't cared about me, I still loved him.

I didn't have money to go to school so I stopped my eduacation at 12.. I have nothing, not kin... But, I have Sunny noona.

She not only pleaded her father to let me stay in her house, she pleaded him to pay for my education.

Her father also treated me very nicely, he not only agreed to what Sunny noona had said, he acknowledge me as he's god-son and let me learn the violin. I decided not to let them down.

I tried very hard to study well and get the best of everything.

My physical fitness test got straight golds in secondary schools and my music was not bad.

But my academics wasn't as good even though I tried as hard.

One day, Sunny noona went out to buy something for me to encourage me not to give up. But while she was coming back, she got a car accident..

And eventually she died...

"Noona!" Every night I will cry..

My god-father was too very upset, he love his daughter very much. And because the thing noona wanted to buy was for me, he blamed me and threw me out of the house...

At that time, I was only 16... I didn't go to school...I have also stopped learning the violin.. I had no money...

Until one day, a advertisment of a body gaurd company flew towards me. I decided to go and apply for the job, and it was sucessful.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"Sunny noona is really someone that I will never ever forget.." I said as I looked at Taeyeon who's eyes seemed  to have no more tears to cry.

I was tearing too.. I can't control my emotions when I think of Sunny noona. 

"I'm so sorry! I'm always treating you so badly! I didn't know your past was so sad!" She said as she gave me a sudden hug.

I was shocked by this sudden action.

"Can you do me a favour?" Taeyeon asked me with teary eyes.

"Yes? What do you need?" I asked.

"I want to... I want to learn how to play the violin.. Can you teach me?" She asked pleadingly.

"No problem.. But don't blame me if I have mistakes, I stopped learing at the age of 16, and its been 4 years.." I said.

"Its ok!" She said forcing out a smile. "I purposely brought you to this beach where there's not really many people is because we are here to let out our stress! Come on!" She said as she pulled my wrist and pulled me just before the water.

"Shout now! Let out all your stress!" She shouted. "You'll feel better after that!"

"Really?" I said.

"Yes! Try now!" She said.

"Sunny Noona! I miss you!" I shouted! "Ahhh!"

 

After shouting, I felt like a stone was removed from my heart. I felt much more relaxed.

"Thanks!" I told Taeyeon.

"Ok... Then take this!" She said scooping a handful of sand and threw at my back."

"Hey!" I said.

"Catch me if you can!" She said as she ran away!

"I will of course! You forgot what am I?" I said chasing her.

In a blink of an eye, I caught her. I didn't expect it but she accidentally fell down, and I fell ontop of her. We were facing each other as a awkward silence fell.