Sixth - Meetings

Always & Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you sure you don't want to come to the airport? Come on, I don't like driving alone" Doyoung whined. 

"I said that I was going on this date" Jaehyun sighed. 

"Your date is supposed to happen right now. Ahreum probably thinks that you stood her up already." 

Jaehyun shrugged his shoulders, "So? I can make up an excuse that something else came up. Plus, she could never resist this face", he joked while pointing to his own face. 

"Do you really not want to see Nara?", Doyoung said in a low voice. Jaehyun hesitated. It was only three more hours until they're off to the airport to pick up Nara. But Jaehyun could not make up his mind. As a matter of fact, his mind is mess right now. 

Still no response from Jaehyun, Doyoung sighed. Suddenly Doyoung's phone rang. "Hello? Taeyong?" 

"Hansol said he left his gray hoodie in your living room. He wants me to come and pick it up for him because he has dance practice soon. I''m on my way, so I'll be there in 30 minutes" 

Doyoung quickly walked out his room to check if Hansol's hoodie was in the living room. "I found it! Okay, just let me know when you're outside". Doyoung ended the call. 

Jaehyun stepped out of Doyoung's room, "Was that Taeyong?" 

"Yep. He's coming over to pick up Hansol's hoodie" Doyoung paused for a moment. "What if I asked Taeyong to come with me to the airport?" 

Jaehyun only remained silent. "Yah! Learn how to drive alone. Stop asking people to go with you if you have to drive to places" 

After a long flight, Nara safely arrived at the Incheon Airport. "Welcome to Seoul, Korea! I hope you all enjoy this beautiful country!", the pilot was speaking over the speakers, then proceeded on intructions for immigration and getting the passenger's bags. At this point, Nara's heart was racing as fast as it could. She felt like she was going to have a heart attack.

Nara took a deep breath, "It's okay, Nara you could this!", she said quietly to herself. 

After stepping out of the plane. going through immigration, and getting her bags from the conveyer belt, Nara proceeded to look for Doyoung. She has not seen Doyoung in years, so she doesn't know what he looks like. Furthermore, she has no other help because she doesn't have his contact information nor social media accounts. Nara stepped out of the sliding doors confused. Hoping she would find Doyoung holding up a sign that says, "Nara right here!" 

Nara looked around a crowed airport. Relatives and friends rushing to meet the people that just arrived, and there was Nara, looking confused and lost. She walked a little bit further more looking for signs or someone trying to look for her. She tried to walk slowly while pushing the cart with her luggage and hoping not to bump into people. Then there was her miracle. 

She spotted a tall figure holding a drawing pad sign with her name on it, "GO NARA". He had some kind of light orange hair with bunny-like eyes, and he was wearing a simple casual outfit with dark skinny jeans, a striped shirt, and a black pair of Converse. He was also busy searching for anyone that could be his cousin. She also spotted another figure that was next to him wearing a black cap on his white hair and a monotone expression. 

Nara slowly appro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter