First - Beginning

Always & Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey guys! Let's play pretend! I'll be the princess and Taeyong-ah! Be my prince charming!", a young Nara excitedly pointing to the young boy. "And Jaehyun-ie, you could be my knight! Protect me from all the enemies", as she said while making some exaggerated fighting movements. 

 

The two young boys laughed at Nara's pretend character roles. "Aww. I wanna be your prince charming!", Jaehyun complained. 

 

"Alright, both of you guys can be my prince and my knight! As long as you are able to protect me!", Nara compromised. The two boys then yelled and raised their arms as if they were pulling swords from their waists. Jaehyun began to run across the grassy field, then Taeyong trailed behind him. Nara crossed her arms and yelled at the boys, "Yahhh! Forget it! How can you be princes when you guys just ran away and leave the princess" 

 

The boys stopped running and began walking back towards Nara. They were laughing at Nara's complaint. "We were off to fight dragons and enemies. We were trying to protect you!", Taeyong said as he was catching his breath. "Yeah! There was an evil witch that was sending dragons to kill the princess!", Jaehyun continued. Nara giggled at their remarks.

 

"There you kids are! Taeyong-ah! You shouldn't be running" Taeyong's mother said. "Nara and Jaehyun, your mothers are looking for you too!" 

 

Taeyong's mother ended their pretend game as she began dragging the children back inside the building. "Mom! Can Nara and Jaehyun stay a little bit longer! We were having fun!" Taeyong whined to his mother. Nara stepped next to Taeyong as she placed one hand on his shoulder, "Don't worry we'll visit you again tomorrow!" 

 

"Nara's right Taeyong. They can come back tomorrow after school. Nara and Jaehyun still have homework to do. Come on kids, I'll take you back to the hospital lobby where your mothers are." Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter