Second - Disappointments

Always & Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The school bells rang, it was time for the children to go home. 

Nara was walking towards the front gate when Jaehyun ran up behind her. "Nara! Wait!". She stopped her tracks and turned around once she heard Jaehyun calling her. "Are we going to the hospital today?", Jaehyun asked. Nara casually shrugged her shoulders, "I can't. I have to go to ballet practice. But you can play with Taeyong today." 

"Taeyong is going to be disappointed when he notices that you're not there", Jaehyun . 

"I know I made a promise yesterday! But I definitely promise that I will visit him tomorrow!", Nara said feeling guilty. 

Nara and Jaehyun finally reached the school's front gates. Nara immediately noticed her father, but Jaehyun could not find either one of his parents. So, Jaehyun stayed close to Nara and walked up to Nara's father. "Jaehyun-ah, your parents called me to tell you that they cannot pick you up. Your father had to stay for an emergency surgery and something urgent came up at your mother's office". 

Nara turned her head to Jaehyun to examine his expression. "I guess we'll have to visit Taeyong tomorrow, huh?"

Both of them were disappointed that they could not visit Taeyong today. Nara's father noticed the children's sulking expressions and brought up an idea. "I'm really sorry kids, but you'll have to visit Taeyong tomorrow. How about we get ice cream from that ice cream place that you kids always go to, then we'll take Nara to her ballet practice, and I'll take you home Jaehyun"

Nara and Jaehyun were satisfied with the idea of going to their favorite ice cream parlor place in town. This idea brightened up their expressions. "Let's go!", they simultaneously yelled. 

Meanwhile, Taeyong was patiently waiting for Nara and Jaehyun's arrival. Taeyong brought up a smile on his face when the doors opened, but his smile slowly faded that it was only his mother coming in his room. 

"Taeyong-ah, Nara and Jaehyun won't be visiting you today. Nara has ballet practice and Jaehyun's parents are busy so they can't take Jaehyun", Taeyong's mother said in a regretful tone. 

Taeyong lowered his head thinking that his two best friends couldn't visit him today. Gaining some hope, Taeyong thought that they might visit him tomorrow. "Don't worry Taeyong-ah they will be here tomorrow. Tomorrow is Friday right? It's going to be the weekend so Nara and Jaehyun will definitely be here tomorrow!". And with that comment, Taeyong's face suddenly eased up. 

The door suddenly opened, then a man wearing a white lab coat came in to Taeyeong's room. "Oh Doctor Park!" Mrs. Lee greeted with a bow. "Taeyong ah! How are you feeling today?", Doctor Park said. 

Taeyong just simply shrugged his shoulders, "I feel fine, I guess" 

"You haven't had chest pains or trouble breathing?" 

Taeyong shook his head. 

Doctor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter