Third - Okay

Always & Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay class, I want you all finish reading Macbeth and I want a short paper about it"

The class groaned as they were packing up their books into their bags. "This will be your last paper before the semester ends", the professor quickly added. 

People were slowly making their way out of classroom. "Just a few more days", Nara said quietly. She stood up from her seat then walked out of the classroom. 

"Hey Nara! A bunch of us are going to a party tonight, wanna come?", a girl with long black hair asked her. "Jennie, you know I'm not really the party type. I have a paper to write tonight, but thanks for the invite anyway." 

"Boo! You're no fun", Jennie . "Well, whatever you say over-achiever. You'll be missing out on a lot of fun stuff" 

Both girls were making their way toward the food court. "Oh by the way, when are you leaving for Korea?" 

"In two weeks", Nara replied. 

"Are you excited?" 

Nara sighed, "I haven't gone there in years" 

"You don't sound happy. Come on, lighten up. You're finally going back and aren't you going to meet up with your best friends?"

"I don't know if they'll want to see me", Nara was worried. "I don't even know what they have been up to for twelve years!". 

"How is that possible? You guys don't keep up with each other through social media? And, I thought your parents and their parents were like best friends too?" 

"One, I don't really use social media as much and two, our parents haven't talked to anyone in Korea other than our other family members" Nara thought of what would happen if she sees the boys. It can go two ways; one, they all happily greet each other, throw in a group hug, and it will all be filled with smiles and laughter; or two, the boys will hate her and not even bother seeing her. 

Twelve years past. Twelve years since it happened. Twelve years that Nara has been out of the country. Twelve years since the last time she saw the boys. 

Flashback

Nara confusedly looked up to her mother, "Mom, where are they taking Taeyong?" 

"I don't know sweetie. But, let's get out of here and find them" 

Mrs. Go and the two children quickly ran out the room to look for Taeyong's mother. They spotted her in front of the surgery hall, crying her eyes out. 

"Kyungri, what happened?", Nara's mother concernedly asked. 

"Taeyong was just eating his lunch then all of a suddenly he said he couldn't breathe". Mrs. Lee couldn't let out all of her words. She was sobbing as she was explaining to Mrs. Go about what happened. Mrs. Go rubbed Mrs. Lee's back to help her calm down. She reached into her purse to find some tissues so that Mrs. Lee can wipe her tears. 

Nara and Jaehyun were still confused as to what was happening with Taeyong. They just silently stood there while Mrs. Go was claming Mrs. Lee. They did not know what to do or how to deal with the situation. 

Mrs. Lee stood up and gave the two children a hug. "Nara-ah, Jaehyun- ah, Our Taeyong is going to be alright. He just..." Mrs. Lee did not know what to say to the children. 

"The doctor just wanted to see Taeyong really quickly. It seemed that they have a better treatment for Taeyong and that they wanted to quickly give it to him!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter