Chapter 5

Platinum

N’s POV

 

Hanyoung Foreign Language High School, Seoul, South Korea. KST 6:00 PM

 

After the school day ended, Hakyeon saw Super Junior waiting at the front gate of the school. Hakyeon knew those bastards were waiting for him, waiting to get revenge for whatever happened. Hakyeon did an 180-degree turn and walked towards the back gates.

Hakyeon sighed with relief as he walked out of school safely, or he thought he did.

A strong hand grabbed Hakyeon as he tried to struggle free from the person. He turned around and saw the leader of Super Junior standing before him. ‘I should have checked thoroughly!’ thought Hakyeon.

“Let go of me!” hissed Hakyeon as he struggled.

Leeteuk gave him a little smirk. Hakyeon knew he wasn’t strong enough, so instead of punching and kicking like a normal person would do, he poked Leeteuk’s eyes with speed and force with his free hand.

Leeteuk screamed. Hakyeon took the chance to run away as the other members were is hot pursue.

‘Should have waited for Wonshik,’ thought Hakyeon. Wonshik had soccer practice right now.

Hakyeon ran towards the closest subway station and frantically searched for the train that could allow his quick getaway.

Hakyeon went on Train 5 and sat down. His head was hurting as if a bat was swung at him.

Being tired from from all the running he did, Hakyeon fell asleep.

===============================================

When he woke up, Hakyeon found himself at Dongdaemun Stadium station. He decided to go to Myeongdong to eat since he was getting hungry. What he did not know was that Myeongdong was the place Super Junior hang out after school.

Think about his day, he walked around Myeongdong. He hadn’t walked around aimlessly for so long. Hakyeon used to walk around aimlessly when he was in junior high, but ever since he started attending senior high, he hadn’t been able to take random strolls due to work and stress.

Strolls helped smooth Hakyeon when he is having his headaches. Hakyeon’s headache slowly faded as he window-shopped the stores, thinking why people like bullies exist.

Hakyeon walked into a small tteokbokki restaurant and ordered a plate of tteokbokki and 3 fish cakes.

As he waited for the food, Hakyeon studied his history textbook peacefully.

Hakyeon kept on drifting away from the textbook and thought about the reports of him ‘glowing’. How could he ‘glow’? Humans don’t glow unless there is a radioactive element inside the person’s body, and no radioactive element glows the color silver. Maybe it was just some type of metal that reflected the sun rays.

A loud crash from the cashier caught his attention. A group of gangsters came in as one of them kicked the nearest chair from the cashier. Unfortunately, the gangsters were well-known, especially at school.

Super Junior is here.

‘Sh*t’ thought Hakyeon. The first thing in mind appeared. He packed his things, textbook, pens, all. Thankfully the kingkas’ attention was on the poor cashier, so Hakyeon went out quickly.

The more unfortunate part? The gangsters noticed Hakyeon going out.

Chaos erupted.

==============

 

What will happen next? Hakyeon and Jihye will have their legendary meeting next chapter!

I'm so sorry for not updating sooner. I just finished my exams last week. I was supposed to have time last weekend but due to project issues, I did not have time to write. I know the chapter is short (only 500 words cries).I am actually having a writer's block right now, so please be patient with me since I will need time to write good quality writing.

Hope you enjoyed the update. Please subscribe and comment!

From, Author-nim