Chapter 3

Platinum

N's POV

 

Hanyoung Foreign High School, Seoul, South Korea. KST 12:45 PM

 

Hakyeon sat up straight and looked at his surroundings. Nobody was near the proximity of him, though some people were getting ready to run on the track.

He felt the sun’s warm rays settle on his tanned skin.

Hakyeon remembered what happened to him. ‘Was that a dream?” thought Hakyeon.

He touched the left side of his head and was surprised to see blood on his fingers.

“What the ...?”

It doesn’t make sense.

Super Junior wasn’t a group that would stop beating someone up, even if they were unconscious. And when they were finished with their victim, they would have put the victim in a more secluded area at school.

A tall figure ran towards him. It was Ravi.

“I was worried when you weren’t in the classroom! Why are you in the middle of the field?” questioned Ravi.

“I was resting by the garden when Super Junior came to take my money. I tried to escape from them, but I ended up getting caught and beaten up,” chuckled Hakyeon.

“Let’s go to the nurse first.”

Despite Hakyeon being the hyung, Ravi was such a nice dongsaeng that he took care of Hakyeon like if he was the hyung. Sometimes Hakyeon felt inept because of this.

Ravi helped Hakyeon up and they walked towards the main building.

When they arrived, Hakyeon felt his headaches coming back. He laid on the bed next to the right wall.

The nurse came and looked at Hakyeon’s head. “Did Super Junior do this, again?” asked the nurse.

Understanding the silence, the nurse continued to work on Hakyeon’s wound.

Hakyeon always thought about the kingkas after they bully someone. It was a curiosity for Hakyeon why they haven’t been expelled yet.

When the nurse finished treating Hakyeon’s head, Hakyeon spoke up.

“It doesn’t make sense.”

“What doesn’t make sense?”

“The fact that those kingkas just left me there. Something must have happened after I out,” said Hakyeon, “I want to find out.”

“No, you are staying here until the nurse said you could go. Don’t you see her calling? Kim Seonsaengnim will probably come here and question you anyways.”

Hakyeon sighed in defeat.

===================

Hakyeon felt someone shook him and woke up. It was Kim Seonsaengnim, who was the disciplinary teacher.

“It was Super Junior right?” asked the teacher.

“Yeah, but it is weird that they just left me on the field.”

“Actually, they came to find me, which was quite surprising. They said you were glowing in a silvery color. I don’t believe them, but other students also reported seeing a bright light.”

“Seonsaengnim, I don’t know anything about what happened after I fainted. I’m sorry,” apologized Hakyeon.

“I think they were lying, but if there were multiple reports about the bright light they were talking about. Go rest, Cha Haksaeng.”

“Thank you, seonsangnim.”

 

=================

 

 

Sorry for the short update. I will try to make chapters longer, but that means my updates will become less often.

Should I choose long chapters and long update time or short chapters and short update time?

I am probably going to be very busy later on this week, so I thought of updating earlier.

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it. Please subscribe and comment!

 

From, Author-nim

PS Just in case anyone doesn't know, Haksaeng is student in Korean. Seonsaengnim is teacher in Korean.