Prologue

Platinum

The girl ran as the mysterious being closed in on her. Her heart was pounding as she remembered what she just witnessed with her special eyes. She felt like giving up, her footsteps became weaker and weaker.

'I cannot give up,' thought the girl, 'I must tell them.'

But she was not lucky enough to escape the clutches of the evil.

The girl tripped on an invisible string, used for catching escaping speculators.

She stumbled back up and sprinted towards the entrance of the palace, wishing to get out of the reeking smell of damned souls and evil beings.

She was at the entrance but almost killed herself.

Looking down from the tip of the cliff, the girl heard the violent waves of a river.

From the back, she heard a terrifying roar that will have made regular people peed their pants.

The girl was one of the special people in the world that have the power to manipulate one of the four elements: Fire, Water, Air, and Earth.

The girl was a part of the New York Acadamy of the Gifted. A special school for people like her.

And she will be another sacrifice towards the great dangers of the future.

The girl looked at her bleeding wound on her arm. If she used her powers, she might as well die than being eaten by whatever creature that was pursuing her.

As the creature appeared, the girl exploded into flames, burning the fur of the creature made by the evil.

With one last scream, the girl used the rest of her powers to create a bomb that could kill over 200 men and threw it at the creature.

 

====================

 

That was heroic of her.

I feel like Rick Riordan killing off characters.

Normal chapters will be longer.

Thanks for reading and please subscribe!

From, Author-nim