[J/J] Toy

collection of song drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Toy - Block B | Joshua/Jeonghan

 


Jeonghan presses Jisoo against the couch, lips attached like separating will cause the end of the world. He can feel Jisoo’s hands grip his waist, pulling him closer, gasping in the tiny space between his mouth and Jeonghan’s when they pull apart for a desperate breath.

Jeonghan closes the gap almost immediately, moves his lips against Jisoo’s like it’s the most natural thing in the world. It’s an addiction, really. The way Jisoo holds him, kisses him, shivers at his touch, smiles at him when he does something as simple as stumble over their shoes when they enter Jisoo’s apartment. Jeonghan can’t get enough of it, no matter how many kisses they share, no matter how many times Jeonghan rests his hand at the small of Jisoo’s back, or feels Jisoo’s hand on his arm when he wants his attention.

Jeonghan knows what Jisoo wants. Jisoo wants a pristine townhouse with a white picket fence, a happy family who goes on weekend trips and owns an adorable Golden Retriever. Jeonghan also knows he can never give that to Jisoo.
But he deludes himself into thinking that Jisoo wants him, adores him the way Jeonghan adores Jisoo.

And if at the end of this delusional rainbow, there isn’t a pot of gold, Jeonghan won’t be surprised. He’ll expect it, anticipate the day Jisoo throws him away like a toy that no longer amuses him.

Jeonghan thinks he’s expendable, and Jisoo will soon grow tired of him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter