[W/J] Let Me Know

collection of song drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let Me Know - BTS | Wonwoo/Jun

 


Junhui stands impassive, eyes burning even though his face is blank. Wonwoo, on the other hand, has the same blank face, but his eyes are empty.

“Why can’t you just say it?” Junhui said, voice steady but there are tinges of barely concealed anger, masked hurt.

“What do you want me to say?” Wonwoo asks, face unchanging.

“You’re really something else, you know?” Junhui bites out, and his face is contorting now - all the anger and hurt and pain showing itself on the canvas of his face.

Wonwoo just blinks, then says. “You said so before,” and they both remember.

The day at the beach, where they rolled around with such happy, bright smiles. The time Wonwoo got stitches laughing from a lame joke, and Junhui blurted out that Wonwoo was something else, something special. They had stared at each other at the sudden confession of feelings between them before Junhui’s gaze flickered to Wonwoo’s lips, and Wonwoo had closed the distance between them.

That seems like a lifetime ago now.

Now those bright sunny days are just nostalgia.

Junhui’s face twists with something else. “I don’t mean the same thing this time,” he says, but it’s not as harsh as he intends. It sounds more sad.

“And we don’t mean the same to each other this time,” Wonwoo says quietly.

Junhui just nods. Wonwoo looks at his shoes, and even though his heart is in a thousand pieces on the g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter