kisses.

The Coordinates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Niagara falls, babe.” said Brian, winking.

“Oh! I’ve been so excited to see the falls!” Jae bounced in his seat.

Brian laughed and drove off, listening to Jae’s speech about how he’s seen the main attractions from the countries he’s been at and occasionally showing Brian s few pictures from his Instagram. He found the other adorable and enjoyed learning more about Jae’s genuine love for traveling and taking pictures of the beautiful places he’s seeing.

They pulled over at Jae’s first, he took clothes worth for 4 days. He was excited when Brian told him they will spend more than one day there and honestly, he stressed so much about the clothes he tucked inside his backpack. All Jae could think of was looking at least half as good as Brian always does, he wanted to impress and have four amazing days. Secretly, he wished for their relationship to evolve, playing different scenarios in his head as he finished packing and going back to Brian who was waiting on the couch.

“Ready!” Jae said excitedly, he changed his clothes too and was now wearing a pale pink t-shirt, black ripped jeans and a black fedora. Brian thought he looked like a really tall 5 year old.

“You look cute in pink.”

“Cute isn’t the word I usually like to be associated with my name but coming from you, I can’t fight it.”

Brian laughed and got up from the couch, wrapping his arm around Jae’s waist, going towards the door and then to the car. They felt so natural around each other and there was definitely a kind of craving from both parties that became more and more unbearable by the minute.

At Brian’s, Jae waited for him quietly lurking through the big apartment, stopping in front of a shelf where a bunch of frames with pictures were aligned. He allowed himself to look through them, seeing probably what were the most important moments of Brian’s life: there was an old picture showing a chubby baby boy playing in his crib; one of him together with his parents on the first day of school or kindergarten, Jae couldn’t figure that one out; then there was Brian with friends or at school, pictures from his graduations and him in the kitchen, probably the very first times when he started baking for more than his family. It made Jae smile, he wished to be part of Brian’s future.

Two arms made their way around Jae’s waist, a chin gently propped on his shoulder, “Maybe we can take some photos on our trip to put them here.”

“Can you read minds? I was just thinking of that.”

Brian smiled and turned Jae and figured he really wasn’t going to wait until they got to their destination to kiss the other once again. Their second kiss was gentle, it wasn’t shy like their first. Brian’s nose brushed against Jae’s on his way to press their lips together, Jae cupped Brian’s neck, their lips connecting wish a contented sigh coming out from both of them. Brian’s lips were a bit chapped and Jae’s were damp but soft to touch, the musky smell of Brian’s cologne invaded Jae’s lungs as he leaned in closer, he was surprised with himself for actually taking initiative.

Their lips almost melted together, Brian’s tongue made its way past Jae’s lips, a needy sound escaping him as he felt the taste of Jae’s mouth and warm tongue. Jae’s fingers lingered onto Brian’s neck and hair, allowing the other to lead the kiss. When the other pulled away, Jae leaned in for another short peck and he felt his face and ears burning. No words needed to be said, smiling was enough for both to understand where they were standing.

“Oh—your clothes.” Jae observed and smiled widely upon seeing Brian dressed in a shirt that was almost the same shade as his, a little tighter than his own that made his chest look really nice. Also his tattooed arms almost drove Jae crazy. He was also wearing a pair of black jeans that had a few holes in them, they weren’t as ripped as Jae’s but overall the outfit almost mirrored the taller.

“I copied you just a little.”

“Just a little.” Jae snorted.

“Well I don’t have a hat!” Brian playfully fought back.

 

The two made their way to the car where they loaded their backpacks and drove off to Niagara Falls. A drive that was supposed to last maximum two hours extended to four because Jae wanted to stop to take pictures of various sceneries that he found beautiful and wanted to show them to his family and friends. Brian didn’t mind, he enjoyed being by Jae’s side and show him places, some of them he was looking at with different eyes because of Jae’s excitement.

When they managed to get to the hotel, Brian announced Jae that they will be sharing a bed. Initially he was unsure whether to get two separate beds or one, but after the kiss he wanted to spend the time cuddled up with Jae and discover the other more.

Jae didn’t mind that they were going to share a bed, he was also excited and wanted to be closer to Brian and get to take a closer look at his tattoos.

It was pretty late when they arrived at the hotel so they decided to start the sightseeing the next day and just eat something from the hotel’s restaurant before locking themselves in the shared room.

Jae threw himself in bed, groaning as he considered the amount of food he ate was a bit too much. Brian made his way on the bed too, laying next to Jae. “I told you not to get the large lasagna because it’s too big, but who listens?”

“In my defense I was hungry!”

The two laughed and Brian stared a little at Jae’s face, tracing his thumb over his plump and silky lips. “You know.. If I weren’t so lucky to actually be your soulmate, I think I would’ve go beyond limits to get to be with you and make you forget about the whole thing.” He confessed.

“I was really absorbed in my thoughts, but just so you know I always found you attractive and cool.” Jae placed his slim fingers over Brian’s wrist and caressed the inked skin.

 “Really?”

“Yeah, I was telling my best friend that you can’t be my soulmate because you are really good looking compared to me.”

“Are you saying I have a bad taste in men?”

“In this case yeah”

Brian shook his head and leaned closer, giving Jae’s lips a soft peck. “But you are not bad looking, at least to me.” he shrugged and caressed the other’s skin.

“What do you like so much about me?”

“Mmm, I like your slightly long blonde hair, your small eyes, the way you look so cute with those glasses, your mouth corners that are prominent, your pale milky skin, your long limbs.” Brian made a small pause, “And that’s just the physical appearance. I really like how you blush whenever I touch you, just like now, I feel like under my touch you are just like the fondant that I model for my cakes. You seem very kind in general and I’m sure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter