Chapter 6

Dead Body

Author’s POV

Why Minho oppa’s ex-girlfriend is here? Wasn’t she left him years ago? Are they back again together? No, this isn’t like what you think right? Yuri-ah, don’t think like that. It’s not what you think’ Yuri said in her mind.

“Who is it?” Said Minho while walking outside. Then Yuri and Minho saw each other. Eyes to eyes. Right there, Yuri knew that she is right. Yuri saw Minho topless.

‘No Yuri. Don’t cry. Not in here. I should be going.’ Said Yuri in her heart.

“I don’t know. She said she has something to talk to you. Come in, please.” The girl said while smiling at Yuri.

“No. It’s okay. I should go to my friend’s house. This talk could wait until tomorrow.” Said Yuri with teary eyes and go from there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“YURI WAIT!!” Said Minho while grabbing Yuri’s hand.

“No. let go of me.” Said Yuri while releasing her wrist from Minhos hand.

“No. Listen to me first.” Said Minho while grabbing her hand again.

“What do you want? Isn’t it enough to play with my heart? I trusted you, Choi Minho. But you betrayed me, like any of my ex-boyfriends do to me!! I already gave you my heart. I was hoping that we could solve our problem when I was on my way to your house. Are you happy? Are you satisfied? This is what you want to see, right? Well, then congratulation!!! You have succeed.” Said Yuri while releasing her hand again from Minho and ran to her car.

“Yuri, please!! Listen to me first!! Yuri!!” said Minho while still knocking Yuri’s car’s window. But Yuri didn’t stop and go. Anywhere but not Minho’s apartment. She needs something to forget today. She cried, and cried while she drove, until she arrived at a bar.

No, Yuri. You’ve never been drunk your entire life. But I need something to distract my mind.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

God. What have you done, Minho? Now, you hurt Yuri’s heart. Great. Just great.’ Minho thought in his mind.

“Babe, who is it?” Seowoo, Minho’s ex-girlfriend asked to Minho while hugging him.

“My partner at work.” Minho said while entering his apartment.

“Oh okay. When will Yoogeun arrived?” Seowoo asked while looking excited.

“Soon. Just wait for him.” Minho said while smiled to Seowoo.

“Dad, I’m home.” Then Yoogeun’s voice was heard by Seowoo and Minho.

“Yoogeun-ah!!” Seowoo said while hugging him. But Yoogeun pushed her away and said, “Who are you?”

“I’m your mom, Yoogeun. Don’t you recognize me?” Asked Seowoo.

“No, my mom already died when she left me and my Dad. Dad, who is this woman?” Asked Yoogeun but it’s really obvious that he really pissed off by his mom’s presence.

“Yoogeun, don’t be like that. She’s your mom afterall. Isn’t it great? The three of us, together again.” Said Minho while smiling.

“No, if you want to live together with this woman, fine. But I don’t want to waste my time by staying in here, especially with this woman in here.” Yoogeun said while leaving the apartment.

“Yoogeun wait, Yoogeun!!!” Minho called Yoogeun while chasing him. But he was already nowhere to be seen.

“Minho, what happened here? Why does Yoogeun act like that?” asked Seowoo to Minho.

“Nothing. Let’s go inside. I’ll search for him.” Said Minho while taking Seowoo to his apartment.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Knock knock knock

Minho knocked at Onew’s apartment. Then Onew opened his door. “What’s wrong Minho?” asked Onew while crossing his arms.

“Well, judging by your reaction, I figured out that you already know what the reason I’m in here. Where’s Yoogeun?” asked Minho while trying to enter Onew’s apartment.

“Minho, stop. Don’t you think it’s better to wait until everything is settled and back to normal? Hey talk to me. What have you done, Minho? She left you and Yoogeun. What the hell are you thinking, Minho?! Did you think that Yoogeun would just ran to her and said ‘I love you, Mommy’ to her? No, Minho. If I were Yoogeun, I would do the same thing. She left Yoogeun when Yoogeun really need his mom. Seowoo, was nowhere when Yoogen needed her the most, in Yoogeun’s most important moment. Where was she when he had just started walking? Where was she when Yoogeun won his first drawing competition? Where was she when Yoogeun fell and broke his left hand? Those were moments that Yoogeun NEEDED his mom. But where was she? She wasn’t there. SHE WASN’T THERE, MINHO!!! Why did you think that Yoogeun would just accept Seowoo and you all three live happily ever after?” Onew said, looking angry.

“Onew, it’s not time to discuss about it. I need to see my son.” Minho said while pushed Onew away. But Onew resisted and pushed Minho out of his apartment.

“You know what Minho? I think you should go. Yoogeun is still crying right now, and he still doesn’t want to see you. So, if you still want to keep that woman in your house, don’t ever think to meet Yoogeun. And you can come to my house again after that girl is out of your apartment. And don’t ever talk to Yuri. Not even a word. She must be hurting so much.” Said Onew.

“Hey! You know nothing about my feeling. It’s up to me whether I want to see my son, or talk to Yuri. Now where’s Yoogeun? He’s my son, not yours. Give him back, Jinki.” Said Minho.

“No. If you want to be with Seowoo, Yoogeun is my son. Go.” Onew said then closed his apartment’s door.

‘Why does everyone reject Seowoo? I mean, Seowoo is Yoogeun’s biological mom.’ Minho said in his heart.

In the parking lot, he saw someone that he loves so much, Yuri.

“Yuri, what are you doing here?” Aske Minho while talking to Yuri, but Yuri didn’t even look him in the eyes and just walked away from Minho.

“Yuri, wait!!” Minho grabed Yuri so Yuri stopped to face Minho and said, “What do you want this time? Huh?” Said Yuri while gritted her teeth, looking anger.

“I’m  sorry. I’m really sorry, okay? I didn’t mean to…”

“Save your words. I don’t want to hear any of your sweet words again. I’m afraid. So don’t say anything again. Because I’ll end up believing those words again.” Said Yuri leaving Minho with her teary eyes.

“But what I said back then at café is real. I love you, Yuri!!” Minho yelled, hoping that Yuri would stop.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Yoogeun-ah, stop crying, okay? Aunty is here?” said Yuri while hugging Yoogeun.

“Aunty, I don’t want to go home.” Yoogeun said while still crying.

“No, you don’t have to. You can stay here, Yoogeun. You can play whenever you want with Jinhee and me, right Luna?” Said Onew to Yoogeun.

“Yeah, ofcourse. Jinhee would love that. Don’t cry again Yoogeun.” Said Luna to Yoogeun.

“Look. I bought your favorite food on my way to here. Let’s eat.” Yuri said while smiling and feeding Yoogeun.

Then they were playing until Yoogeun fell asleep.

“Oppa, what was going on? Is it related to Minho oppa’s ex-girlfriend?” Yuri asked while carrying Yoogeun in her arm.

“You knew about it?” Asked Onew, surprised.

“I was in front of his apartment this afternoon. We were having this…misunderstanding, so I was hoping that we could clear the misunderstanding. Then, his ex-girlfriend came out.” Yuri told Onew everything while holding back her tears. But since it was really hurt, she ended up being chocked up by her own tears.

“It’s okay, Yuri. It will be fine. Don’t worry.” Said Lune while patting Yuri’s back.

“Thanks. I should probably back to my apartment right now. It’s late. And let Yoogeun stay with me. I’m sure it’s already hard with Jinhee, right?” I said while chuckling.

“No, it’s okay really. Just let Yoogeun stay with us.” Said Onew to Yuri.

“No, I insist. Yoogeun need someone to focus on him so that he doesn’t feel lonely. And I’m going to take a week off from work. I already told Gale about it. From now on, anything related to the case will be handled by Soohyuk for a moment. Okay, oppa?” Yuri said while gathering her things and preparing to go from Onew’s apartment.

“Okay. But just so you know, I already told the others about today. So, if you need anything, just tell us okay? We’ll help anyting for Yoogeun and you.” Said Onew whil taking us to the parking lot.

“Thank you, oppa.” Yuri said while turning on her car.

“Hey, Yoogeun is like my son. I’d do anything to help Yoogeun to be happy.” Said Onew while smiling.