Fifth

You Change Me

    That night,Jihoon already went back home after Seohyun sent her back leaving a sulking Seungcheol.The Choi's gather at the living room after dinner,it's been long time they did this since Siwon and Seohyun are busy study overseas.

Mr.Choi:It's been long enough we didn't gather like this.

Mrs.Choi:Yeah,after Siwon and Seohyun at states,Seungcheol busy with his schoolwork and you busy with the company.

Seohyun:Dad,you said you have something to said.What is it?

Mr.Choi:Since Siwon already finish his study at States,I want Siwon to take over my company.

Siwon:What!!But dad,I've just arrive here.

Mr.Choi:I will give you time to rest for a week and then come to the company to help me with it.You understand.

Siwon:Yes,dad.

Mrs.Choi:Siwon-ah,dad is really hoping that you can take over the company,you can learn it right.

Siwon:I know mum.I don't take the bussiness course for nothing.

Seohyun:I can help you when I'm in semester break,oppa.

Seungcheol:Me too,hyung.

Siwon:Thanks,guys.(smile)

Seohyun:Oppa,Can I ask you something?

Siwon:What is it?

Seohyun:How's you and Tiffany unnie?

Mrs.Choi:Whose Tiffany?(curious)

Siwon:Yah,I told you to keep it as secret right.

Mr.Choi:Who is Tiffany,Choi Siwon?....Seohyun?

Seohyun:Tiffany is my housemate and she's also...Oppa's girlfriend.

Seungcheol:Hyung,You have a girlfriend?

Mrs.Choi:Why don't you tell us?How long already?

Siwon:It's been a year and a half.But...

Seohyun:He messed up.(mad)

Mrs.Choi:How do you know about Siwon relationship,Seohyun?

Seohyun:There's one time,Siwon Oppa come visit me and he ask me about Tiffany Unnie.Don't worry mum and dad,Tiffany unnie is nice.I've know they become couple after 4months when Oppa always ask me about Unnie.Siwon Oppa want their relationship to a secret from you guys because we don't want you guys to be mad or against their relationship.I'm sorry mum and dad..

Mr.Choi:It's ok,Seohyun.Atleast we now know that Siwon already has a girlfriend.(smile)

Mrs.Choi:Did you and Tiffany fight,Siwon?

Siwon:It's just a missunderstand.

Mrs.Choi:Why?

Siwon:I forgot her birthday and I was too stress because of the final exam and I accidently mad at her.

Mrs.Choi:Talk to her careful,I know she will understand about it if you explain to her.

Siwon:Thanks,mum.(smile)

Seungcheol:Noona,You don't have a boyfriend right?

Mr.Choi:Yes,Seohyun.You don't have one?

Seohyun:Not yet..

Siwon:Should I ask Donghae to get back with you?(tease)

Seungcheol:Is Donghae hyung still here?

Mr.CHoi:You mean Lee Donghae from the Lee's Company?(gasp)

Siwon:Yes,dad..The CEO of Lee's Company.

Seohyun:He's already become CEO now?(surprise)

Mrs.Choi:Yes,I remember his mum throw a party for his promote a few months ago.

Seungcheol:Seokmin said her Oppa always busy.She also said he still single,you still have a chance,noona.

Siwon:I guess he must be waiting for you,Seohyun-ah.

Seohyun:I don't know.

Mr.Choi:I'm ok with you and Donghae.His a good guy.

Seungcheol:See,even dad accept you with Donghae hyung,noona.

Seohyun:Let me think first.

Siwon;I will tell Donghae about it.

Seohyun:Oppa,Not now please.I need time..(begging)

Siwon:Arraso..

Mr.Choi:Ah,Seungcheol.I forgot to ask you about Jihoon.Heard she come this evening?

Seungcheol;Yeah,Just want to tell you guys that Jihoon is my girlfriend now.(proud)

Siwon:You mean Jihoon the one you have crush and always you play with since you little?

Seohyun;Yup,That Lee Jihoon.

Mr.Choi:I've already knows that Seungcheol like Jihoon since then.But remember Siwon,Seungcheol don't break their hearts ok.

Seohyun;Heard that.If I know from Tiffany Unnie and Jihoon,you made them like that,Mum and I will teach you a lesson.Right,mum.(smirk)

Mrs.Choi:Seohyun,right.Remember that boys.

Siwon & Seungcheol;Yes,Mum.We promise.

Mr.Choi:Yeah,right.(smirk)

Mrs.Choi:Aigoo,all my children already have their own partner.It looks like I will get a grandchild soon.

Seohyun:Mum,It's too soon.(pout)

Seungcheol:We have to help Siwon hyung to get back to Tiffany noona and get him marry fast so that mum can get grandchildren fast.(smirk)

Siwon;Yah,you..(headlock Seungcheol)

Seungcheol:Ah,hyung.It's hurt.

Mr.Choi:Choi Siwon.Don't hurt your dongsaeng.

Siwon:Sorry...

Mr.Choi:I agree with Seungcheol anyway.Isn't that right,my dear?

Mrs.Choi:Yes..Now let's go back to our room,It's getting late.

  The next day,it's weekend and Seungcheol is waiting for Jihoon at the park.He prepare a picnic full of food for their date,he ask his mum to make kimbap,sandwiches and orange juice.It's almost half an hour,he waits for her but she didn't appear yet.Then,he saw someone coming and he smile to see that person.

Jihoon:Oppa..Sorry I'm late.(grin)

Seungcheol:It's ok,as long you're arrive here beside me.(hug her)

Jihoon:I have to help Omma with her things today.

Seungcheol:I see.

Jihoon:So,Where are we going today?

Seungcheol:Today,I've prepare a picnic lunch for our date,Is it ok with you?

Jihoon:Wow,It's been long enough I went for a picnic.

Seungcheol:Ok,Then let's go.(hold her hand)

  They were happily eating their lunch under a tree and chat some random things,Seungcheol been childish ask Jihoon to feed him while he let his head at her lap.It was a romantic picnic fo a couple.

Jihoon:Oppa,Does mum said anything about me yesterday?(curious)

Seungcheol:Oh,nope.Just giving me a warning to protect and loving you.(wink at her)

Jihoon:How about the others?

Seungcheol:Well,They were really happy to hear that your my girlfriend now.

Jihoon:Really..

Seungcheol:They already exciting accept you as our family.

Jihoon:Oh,I was nervous yesterday.I thought they don't like me.

Seungcheol:Why would they dislike you.They already know you since we've little.(kiss her cheek)

Jihoon:Ok.I guess I can relax now that I've know that your family accept me.(hug him)

   What they didn't know is,someone or some couple saw them dating..It was their friends.

Mingyu:Isn't that Seungcheol hyung and Jihoon noona?(point to a couple)

Seungkwan:Oh,You're right.

Minghao:Are they dating?

Soonyoung:I guess they are.But why they didn't tell us?

Jeonghan:Let's go ask them then.

  The friends went to the couple..Jihoon and Seungcheol were surprise to see their friends at there.They didn't expecting to get caught by their freinds.

Seokmin:What are you guys doing here?

Jihoon;Oh,we.....(speechless)

Seungcheol:We are having a date..

Jisoo:Since when?Why you didnt tell me,Lee Jihoon?

Seungcheol:Actually,We already date for a few months now.Just keeping a secret from you guys.

JunhuiWhy?

Jihoon:Just to see what you guys plan on how to cupid us together.

Jihan,Junhao,Meanie,SoonSeok,Verkwan:WHAT!!!(surprise)

Seungcheol:We taught we want to announce to you guys after I've graduate but I guess you guys already know.

Seungkwan:Please tell us how you guys became a couple.(excited)

Mingyu:Yeah,We really want to know.

 So,Jihoon and Seungcheol tell them the story how Choi Seungcheol and Lee Jihoon become a couple.After that,they chat about their assignment and others.Seungcheol chat with Seokmin about something...

Seungcheol:Seokmin-ah..

Seokmin:Neh,Oppa.Waeyo?

Seungcheol:Just want to ask something.

Seokmin:What is it?

Seungcheol:Is Donghae hyung still single?

Seokmin:Well,As far as I know,Donghae Oppa still single.But why?

Seungcheol:Siwon hyung and I plan to make Seohyun noona and Donghae hyung get back together.

Seokmin:Oh..Well sometimes Donghae Oppa did mention Seohyun unnie.

Seungcheol:What did he said?

Seokmin:Can he get back together with her again?But lately he become busy then usual.I guess he want to forget about unnie.

Seungcheol:Want the help us,then?

Seokmin:Sure,Well our parents really worry on him about his future.

Seungcheol:Ok,Then I'll tell Siwon hyung about it.

Seokmin:Alright,Oppa.

...............................................................

Hye guys,I've been busy lately with assignment and stuff.So I hope you guys enjoy the story,I've add a new character,SJ Lee Donghae as Seokmin's brother.I know it's a bit weird on Donghae be Seokmin's brother.You guys can also comment/suggest about this story.I'm still trying to end the story but I don't know how to end it,So I hope you guys can suggest on how to end the story.Bye...