Third

You Change Me

   It's been three days since Jihoon dating with Jonghyun.everything is like usual except Seungcheol and Jihoon relationship,they seem avoiding each other.When it was time for lunch,Jihoon will eat with Jonghyun and Seungcheol will eat with his classmates or study in the library.The others feel like something had happened between the two.

 Seungcheol went back home as usual after he went study with s,he went inside the house and were greet by his mum...

Mrs.Choi:Oh,Seungcheol-ah.You're back.

Seungcheol:Neh,Mum.(smile)

Mrs.Choi:How's school?

Seungcheol:As usual,lots of homework to do.Mum,I'm hungry.(pout)

Mrs.Choi:Good,because I've already make something for lunch.Come and eat.

Seungcheol:Thanks mum.You're the best.

Mrs.Choi:Anything for my son.(smile)

Seungcheol:Mum,Is dad still at his office?

Mrs.Choi:Nope.He went to the airport,just now.

Seungcheol:Airport?Where is he going?

Mrs.Choi:Nope.He's picking up someone at there.

Seungcheol:Who?

Mrs.Choi:You'll see.They gonna arrive later.Why don't you eat first,then go wash up.

Seungcheol:Yes,mum.

  After eat his lunch,he went to his room.On his way to his room,he pass a room next to his.He really miss the owner of the room.He went inside his room and went wash up and then study as usual.

  It is dinner time,Seungcheol just take a nap for awhile,he didn't notice the time.He was hungry,so he went to the kitchen and see his mum cooking and his dad watch news report.He was wondering who is it that his dad picking up at the airport today.

Mrs.Choi:Seungcheol,You're awake.Come and eat dinner.Call your dad also.

Seungcheol:Yes,mum.Dad,come and eat.

Mr.Choi:I'm coming.

Mrs.Choi:Yeobo,Don't forget to call her.(wink at him)

Mr.Choi:Oh,right.I almost forgot.(grin)

Seungcheol:Who is she?(clueless)

Mrs.Choi:You'll see.(smile)

  Then,Mr.Choi went down with someone after call to eat dinner together.

Mr.Choi:Seungcheol-ah,greet the guest.

 Seungcheol stand up and to his surprise.It was his sister,Seohyun.

Seungcheol:Noona....(smile)

Seohyun:Hey,miss me.(hug him)

Seungcheol:Of course,noona.I really miss you.

Mr.Choi:Ok,enough with the hugs now come and eat dinner before it getting cold.

Mrs.Choi:You're just jealous.

Mr.Choi:No,I'm not.

Mrs.Choi:whatever.Now let's eat.

    Choi Seohyun is Seungcheol's sister.She's 4 years older than him,She's study at London for Art Design and currently have a semester break for 4 months.Seungcheol have 3 siblings,his older brother,Choi Siwon study at USA for bussiness.The Choi's sibling are amazing siblings,they are always a top student at their school.They also amazed everyone with their looks,Siwon and Seungcheol who were born handsome and Seohyun with her natural beauty makes anyone envy them.Seungcheol is really close with his sister because she's always by his side no matter what since his still a kid.He once cry a lot because that time,11 years old Seohyun had to go for a Scout's Camp for three days,good thing after their mum open the Pororo show,he began silent and didn't ask his sister untill she got back from the camp.Seohyun knows all Seungcheol's secret including,having a crush on Jihoon because he knows she can keep it a scret from the others.

  Seohyun went into Seungcheol's room..

Seohyun:So,How's your study?

Seungcheol:As usual.The mid year exam is just around the corner,I'm worry if my grade drop.(sad)

Seohyun:Hey,don't be like that.If you work had on what you want,I'm sure you'll get it.

Seungcheol:Thanks,noona.You're the best.

Seohyun;So,How's you and Jihoon?

Seungcheol:Huh?

Seohyun:I really miss her.Why don't you bring her tomorrow after school.

Seungcheol:I don't know if she's free tomorrow.

Seohyun:Huh,Why?

Seungcheol:She had date tomorrow.

Seohyun:Oh,So she's in a relationship now.No wonder,usually you guys will messages each other.I know it's hard to let go of someone we love but if that's make her happy.then you have too.

Seungcheol:I feel like do I have to tell her about my feeling?

Seohyun:Hey,if that's will make you feel better then tell her.I know you can,Seungcheol.Now,Go to sleep now,don't forget your sleep even you have to study.

Seungcheol:Noona,hug me please.(cute)

Seohyun:Alright,come here my precious baby,let's go to sleep.(hug him)

Seungcheol:Good night,noona.Saranghae.(smile)

Seohyun:You too.(kiss his forhead)

  The next day,Seungcheol went to school after his sister sent him.

Seungcheol:Bye,noona.

Seohyun:Bye.Good luck on your study.I will pick you up after you finish ok.Call me if you're done.

Seungcheol:Arraso.

  Seungcheol went to sit with his friends at their usual spot.

Seungcheol:Hye,guys.(smile)

Seokmin:Morning,Oppa.

Jeonghan:Hey Seungcheol.Who sent you today?

Seungcheol:My girlfriend.(grin)

Seungkwan:What,you have a girlfriend,Oppa.

Dino:Wow,Congrats hyung.

Seungcheol:No,guys.She's my sister,Seohyun.

Hansol:Oh,Noona came back from London already.

Seungcheol:Yup,She miss you guys.

Jeonghan:I miss her too.

Seungcheol:She has semester break for 4 months,so she decided to come back home.

Wonwoo:Oh,Jisoo Oppa.Where's Jihoon?

Soonyoung:Yeah,Where is she?

Jisoo:She has a fever.I'm worry about her.(sad)

Dino:Why,hyung?

Jisoo:Yesterday,she suddenly cry.I don't know what happened.I ask her waht happened,she didn't said anything.

Jeonghan:Maybe it's Jonghyun Oppa who did it.He may know what happened.

Jisoo:Maybe.We should ask him later at class.

 

   It was science class for 95-liner,Jisoo and Jeonghan decide to ask Jonghyun about Jihoon while Seungcheol had to do some notes..

Jisoo:Hey,Jonghyun.

Jonghyun:Hey,guys.(smile)

Jeonghan:Oppa,Can we ask you something?

Jonghyun:Sure,What is it?(curious)

Jisoo:It's about my dongsaeng.What did you do untill she became like that?

Jonghyun:What do you mean?I didn't do anything to her.

Jisoo:Then,Why is she crying last night.(angry)

Jeonghan:Jisoo Oppa,Calm down.

Jonghyun:I'm sorry,Jisoo.But I didn't do anything.

Jisoo:Just tell me the truth.If I know that you're the one who make her misreable,you are dead.(angry)

Jeonghan:Oppa,Just tell us the truth.

Jonghyun:Fine,I'm sorry.We weren't even couple.

JiHan couple:WHAT!!

Jonghyun:We were fake.I know she will refuse me to be her boyfriend,so I ask her to be my fake girlfriend for a week.I'm Sorry.

Jisoo:Why did you do that.You know she didn't know about this love life.She's been misreable because of this.Look Jonghyun,I want you to break with her,today.I don't care you guys are fake or real.(angry)

Jonghyun:Well,We already did,yesterday.I'm sorry.(sad)

Jisoo:Good to hear that.Oh,and one more thing,I want you to stay away from her even you guys want to have like brother-sister relationship,I'm not allow.

Jonghyun:I understand..

   Jisoo and Jeonghan went back to their seat,

Jeonghan:Oppa,Are you ok?(worry)

Jisoo:I'm fine,just worry about Jihoon.I do this for her.

Jeonghan:I understand,Oppa.Can I come to your house after school?

Jisoo:Sure,Soonyoung,Wonwoo and Jun also want to come.

Jeonghan:Ok,Then.

Jisoo:Hey Seungcheol,not finish with the notes yet?

Seungcheol:Almost,Why?

Jeonghan:Want to come to JiJi's house after school?

Seungcheol:Whose Jiji?(curious)

Jeonghan:Jisoo and Jihoon.(grin)

Jisoo:So,Want to come?

Seungcheol:I'm not sure,I'll have to ask my sister first.

Jeonghan:I'm sure she's ok with that.

Seungcheol:Sure.After school right?

Jisoo:Yup.Oh,JunSoonWoon also come with us.

Seungcheol:And who is JunSoonWoon?(curious)

Jeonghan:It's for Jun,Soonyoung and Wonwoo.(grin)

Seungcheol:Why you short it?

Jeonghan:What.Is there any problem if we short their name?(sassy)

Seungcheol:Whatever...

   After school,It was supposed five member only want to go to Jisoo and Jihoon's house but then all of them want to come.Before they went to JiJi's house,Seungcheol call his sister to pick him up at JiJi's house instead,the other member's want to hear his sister's voice since Seohyun is like their sister too.

Seohyun:Hello...

Seungcheol:Noona..(happy)

Seohyun:yes,Seungcheol?I'm a bit late to pick you up today.

Seungcheol:Noona,That's why I call you.

Seohyun:Wae?

Seungcheol:Can you come pick me at Jisoo and Jihoon's house around 6'o clock like that.

Seohyun:Arraso,Are you going there yourself?

Seungcheol:Nope,I'm with the others.

  Suddenly Jeonghan snatch Seungcheol's phone..

Jeonghan:Unnie...

Seohyun:Hey guys...

Soonyoung:Noona,We miss you..

Seohyun:Really,I also miss you guys too.

Seungkwan:Unnie,When are we going to meet?

Seohyun:I don't know,I'm a bit busy today.But since Seungcheol ask me to pick him at Jisoo's house,then I'll see you guys later.

Soonyoung:Arraso,Noona.See you later.

Seohyun:Ok,Bye guys.Have fun.

All:We will...

 They give the phone back to Seungcheol.

Seungkwan:Seungcheol Oppa,Seohyun unnie didn't have any boyfriend yet?

Seungcheol:I don't know.Maybe yes maybe no.

Mingyu:Can I marry her,then?(grin)

Wonwoo:What are you talking about?(jealous)

Soonyoung:Looks like someone is jealous.(smirk)

  Wonwoo blush after hear what Soonyoung said.Everyone laugh and Mingyu suddenly kiss Wonwoo's cheek.Wonwoo's blush become brighter than before.They arrive at JiJi's house.Jisoo open the door to let his friends come in.

Jisoo:Welcome to my house,guys.

Hansol:Wow hyung.It's big.(amazed)

Seungkwan:Oppa,Can I stay here if I want sometimes,please.

Jeonghan:Are you planning to run away,Miss Boo.

Jisoo:Sure,If Jihoon want to let you stay at her room.

Seokmin:Where is she?

Jisoo:Let me go check on her.(went to Jihoon's room)

Mrs.Lee:Oh,Jisoo,you're back.

Jisoo:Oh,Omma.I forget to tell you my friends are coming over.

Mrs.Lee:Oh,really.What a surprise to see you kids grown already.

 They greet JiJi's mother respectly.

Jeonghan:Omma,How are you?

Mrs.Lee:I'm good.I haven't see you,Jeonghan.You look beautiful.

Jeonghan:Gomawo,Omma.You too look beautiful.

Mrs.Lee:Come to the kitchen,I just make spicy ttebokki.I know you guys are hungry.

Seokmin:Wow,It looks delicious.

Chan:It's my favourite dish,gomawo Mrs.Lee.

Mrs.Lee:Just call me Omma.You guys are Jisoo and Jihoon's friends.

All:Neh,Omma...

  Suddenly,they heard Jisoo shout,they rush to upstair wher Jihoon's room is.

Mrs.Lee:Wae,Jisoo?(panic)

Jisoo:Omma,Jihoon faint,We need to bring her to the hospital.

Soonyoung:I'll call the ambulance,then.

Jisoo:Thanks,Soonyoung.

Mrs.Lee:Jihoon-ah,Wake up,Please don't leave me.(cry)

Jeonghan:Omma,Calm down.She will be ok.(hug Mrs.Lee)

Jisoo:Omma,The ambulance is here.Let's go.

Seungcheol:I'll carry her to the ambulance.

Mrs.Lee:Thank you,Seungcheol.

  Seungcheol put Jihoon inside the ambulance with Mrs.Lee.

Jisoo:Omma,you go first with Jihoon and Jeonghan.I'll go there after call Appa.

Mrs.Lee:Arraso,Tell Appa to come fast.

Jisoo:Jeonghan-ah,Take care of Omma and Jihoon for me.

Jeonghan:Don't worry,Oppa.I'll call you if anything happen.

 The ambulance went straight to the hospital fast.Jisoo call his Appa about Jihoon,he will come pick Jisoo as fast as possible.

Soonyoung:Hyung,We will be back home,then.We will visit Jihoon tomorrow after school.

Jisoo:Arraso.Thanks guys for your help.

Seungcheol:That's what friends are suppose to do.

Jisoo:Seungcheol-ah,I'll be absent tomorrow,if Jihoon have to admit at ward,I'm worry of her.

Seungcheol:It's ok.I understand.

Seungkwan:See you tomorrow,Oppa.(smile)

Jisoo:Thanks guys for coming and sorry for the trouble.

Dino:It's ok,hyung.We understands.

Minghao:We hope Jihoon unnie will be ok.(smile)

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hye guys,I'm adding another character here and it's Seungcheol'sister,Seohyun.I put SNSD Seohyun as his sister,and SJ Siwon as his older brother.Hope you guys enjoy the story.Sorry for the grammar mistakes,I'm still learning to less my mistakes.Comment below if you have any thing to say about this story :D